Windows 10: upgraded

Discus and support upgraded in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgrade to windows 10. I like it, but the non default theme will not change I just want to change the selected option where its blue. 42389 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rose, Feb 27, 2016.

1. rose Win User

upgraded

I just upgrade to windows 10. I like it, but the non default theme will not change I just want to change the selected option where its blue.

:)

2. 93tid Win User

upgraded Windows Phone

There are only rumours about new phones from Microsoft, however other companies are releasing handsets running Windows 10 mobile all the time. In my opinion the HP Elite 3 is miles better than the 950.

93tid, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Reinstall upgraded windows10

Hi Sanjay,

It's a good thing that your activation key is from a digital license. This is much easier for you to activate your Windows.

You may find your Windows product key by checking it here.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 27, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

upgraded

jds63, Feb 27, 2016
  5. rose Win User
  6. jds63 Win User
    Talking about the taskbar on the bottom or back round pictures (desktop) ?

This option turned on will automatically pick a color based on back round picture you use

upgraded [​IMG]

This option as explained for taskbar, start menu, title bar

upgraded [​IMG]

Here are a full list of tutorials
    https://www.tenforums.com/gtsearch.ph...&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

jds63, Feb 27, 2016
  7. rose Win User
    I can't go back to the default setting now.

8. jds63 Win User

upgraded

Not sure exactly which default, but just shut off both options in my pictures should go back to default, black taskbar and blue start menu color, as far as the back round will be one you choose. same as i have it as way it is shown in my pictures

jds63, Feb 27, 2016
  9. rose Win User
    Nevermind I went to the default theme.

10. jds63 Win User
    Themes is in Personalization also in the Control Panel, the default theme just going use default back round picture from Windows plus the default blue color for Start menu apps and black taskbar. In control panel is linked with same settings i showed you before in Settings in Start Menu. Not sure what you wanted to do, but just go back to default colors.

Tutorials i linked are good go through them all here.

jds63, Feb 27, 2016
  11. rose Win User
    I want something like this:
    upgraded [​IMG]

12. jds63 Win User
    Not sure i follow, plus you are showing me an older operating system what is possible is shown in tutorials for Windows 10 i linked you.
    If want more then what Windows 10 can provide i would suggest looking into a third party software for themes and other effects.

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

upgraded

1. upgraded - Similar Threads - upgraded

2. Complaint: Worst service and Don't buy/upgrade to Windows 10 pro for using GPU passthrough...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complaint: Worst service and Don't buy/upgrade to Windows 10 pro for using GPU passthrough...: Every one, Before purchasing Windows 10 pro for using Linux OS with NVIDIA GPU driver passthrough function in Hyper-V Manager for personal research on machine learning, I found out this function can be used in Windows 10 Pro before and there is no description or...
  3. I can not "downgrade" to Windows 10 Home after upgrading unwittingly to Windows 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can not "downgrade" to Windows 10 Home after upgrading unwittingly to Windows 10 Pro.: For some reason, my Windows 10 Home has magically upgraded itself to Pro, only of course I do not have the product key for Pro, so it will not activate. I do not want Windows 10 Pro because I do not need it and do not have much money How can I "downgrade" to Home so the...
  4. Hibernate not working after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate not working after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home: After upgrading my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home, Hibernate is available. When I shut down the PC with Hibernate, it takes only appr. 5 seconds to shut down. With Windows 7 it took about 20 sec to store the image. On wake-up, after the BIOS start Windows 10...
  5. syskey and install / upgrade of windows 7 to 10

syskey and install / upgrade of windows 7 to 10: I m trying to upgrade my operating system and am having difficulty in removing the syskey password on my machine to allow this. Is there a way to circumvent this?...
  6. Windows update downloading wrong drivers after graphic card upgrade

Windows update downloading wrong drivers after graphic card upgrade: Hi, I recently changed my graphic card from an NVIDIA DTX 560-ti to a AMD Radeon RX 580. Before doing so, I uninstalled all the NVIDIA drivers and software, made the graphic card switch, and installed my new Radeon card. Now, not long after, my computer crashed with a blue...
  7. Internal Microphone; Gone After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Microphone; Gone After Windows 10 Upgrade: My internal laptop microphone worked until I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I first noticed upon entering a Zoom meeting and no recording devices were recognized. This was one day after successfully using the microphone with Windows 7. Here are observations from what...
  8. upgrade to Windows 10 1903 or 1909 failed

upgrade to Windows 10 1903 or 1909 failed: Hello, I've tried upgrade from Windows 10 version 1803 to 1903 or 1909 using different methods automatic update or "using Windows 10 update assistant" or using your "Media Creation Tool". They all seem to fail with "Error 0x80070714". For example, you may find my...
  9. RDP Remote Desktop not retaining window positions after upgrading to Windows 1903 and 1909

RDP Remote Desktop not retaining window positions after upgrading to Windows 1903 and 1909: After upgrading our workstations to Windows 10 1903 and 1909, we noticed that every time we re-established a remote session most of the open windows would shift or collapse to just one monitor - all the windows position has been lost. This started happening after...
  10. upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit

upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit: First of I want to say, my pc is compatible; g3220 32bit on x64 based processor 4gb ram intel hd graphics 500gb HDD I want to upgrade for the reason of app compatibility, and I had 32-bit because I had 2gb ram. Right now I have Windows 10 32-bit. The problem is I...