Windows 10: {Urgent} Google Chrome Starting to Slow ( Taking atleast 10-15 mins)

Discus and support {Urgent} Google Chrome Starting to Slow ( Taking atleast 10-15 mins) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, My First Problem Is Google Chrome Just from past 2 days starting very slow taking forever . Before it was working fine no idea what happened... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by aliaman, Feb 15, 2016.

1. aliaman Win User

{Urgent} Google Chrome Starting to Slow ( Taking atleast 10-15 mins)

Hello,
    My First Problem Is Google Chrome Just from past 2 days starting very slow taking forever . Before it was working fine no idea what happened
    2nd Problem just discovered that not able to start anything e.g CMD in administrative mode(run as administrator). it gives error
    "The Service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion"

:)

aliaman, Feb 15, 2016
  2. hTconeM9user, Feb 15, 2016
  3. aliaman Win User
    Thank you for reply but my browsing is ok ...
    My problem is that when I click on Chrome icon to open it takes atleast 15 mins to start
    before it was alright like 2 days ago

aliaman, Feb 15, 2016
  4. {Urgent} Google Chrome Starting to Slow ( Taking atleast 10-15 mins)

Have heard rumours that the latest update for Crome was causing some members a problem.
    I never use it myself but my friend who has it on Windows 7 noticed his slowed down after the latest update,
    taking a long time to start up.
    I uninstalled the latest update for him and now it runs as it should.
    So if you have run latest update then uninstall it and see if it starts up faster
    Or go to the Crome forum to see if they have issued a fix for it yet

hTconeM9user, Feb 15, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Do a system restore. Pick a date that is at least 4 days ago as your restore point.
    System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    aliaman,
    You marked your thread as Solved.
    Does that mean system restore solves the problem or you have found another way to fix that.

Please specify so that others having the same issue will know what is the solution for this issue.

Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

{Urgent} Google Chrome Starting to Slow ( Taking atleast 10-15 mins)

1. {Urgent} Google Chrome Starting to Slow ( Taking atleast 10-15 mins) - Similar Threads - {Urgent} Google Chrome

2. Google Chrome won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't start: So I'm on a brand new windows 10 PC and have tried to install google chrome however it won't open sometimes does the tab thing trying to open but only for a fraction of a second and a black screen. I have tried all the recommended things on the internet restart, uninstall,...
  3. Windows 10 takes 15 minutes to start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 takes 15 minutes to start: You will see this problem posted all over the web on various support forums MS or not. As with most windows problems, these are the solutions you will see run sfc/dism disable unnecessary background processes update drivers It is true that you do need to use sfc/dism...
  4. Google Chrome keeps crashing on start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome keeps crashing on start: I finished my pc build today and installed chrome. It was working well and all but then it crashed for some reason. I tried to reopen it but again it crashed on start. I then deleted all files and things related to Chrome and Uninstalled it. Then after I reinstalled jt, it...
  5. Frequent BSOD (~15 mins)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD (~15 mins): Hi there, Typing quick, frequent crashes! Logs attached. Suspecting PSU/CPU failure, but trying to isolate before buying new one. Symptoms are a screen freeze before Windows crash screen. Happening more frequently, under little/no load. Software independent, and has...
  6. Google Chrome closes after start?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome closes after start?: Hello... I downloaded Chrome, and it closes the minute you open it. I restarted my pc, reinstalled Chrome, but it doesn't work :( However, when I open the Task Manager, 6 tabs are displayed very briefly... Ask for help! I am at the end ;€ Google Chrome schließt nach Start?
  7. Windows 10 suddenly so slow 3 mins to load chrome

Windows 10 suddenly so slow 3 mins to load chrome: My windows 10 acer aspire xc-704 has randomly decided to stop working. It is literally unusable. Yesterday it was fine but this morning it has been extremely slow. It takes 3 mins to load anything even the search bar on the task bar. I really need help soon, Thanks....
  8. Google Chrome Very Slow Start

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Very Slow Start: Hi and sorry for my English I installed Google Chrome and I have as in Windows 10 as my default browser before had Firefox ... The problem is that when I start Chrome it takes about 1 minute or more to load. Once started it does not give me problems of slowness, it's just the...
  9. Google Chrome opens only after 10-15 minutes

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome opens only after 10-15 minutes: Hello, Google Chrome opens only after about 10-15 minutes from clicking I had this issue before and what I did to fix it was to use the free trial of Revo Uninstaller to uninstall Google Chrome, and then reinstall it, but now the trial is over, and I am stuck without...
  10. BSoD on Start-Up and Google Chrome?

BSoD on Start-Up and Google Chrome?: Bare with me if my description on this isn't great, but this problem has recently just happened. Basically, I'm getting BSoD's when I'm sometimes booting up my computer, using Google Chrome (it's happened a couple of times there), and so far...that's it as far as I know....