Windows 10: usage

Discus and support usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is this good usage or do I need to, adjust something THANK YOU[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Feb 15, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

usage

Is this good usage or do I need to, adjust something THANK YOU usage 7dccebc0-f689-4755-9be3-444f26e62c93?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Feb 15, 2019

2. slowness in computer usage.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What makes you think that system is running slow? Is it when you are trying to run application?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    From the screenshot that you have provided, I understood that it’s not the issue with the disk usage. The slowness might be due to the memory usage.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X from the desktop.

• Select Control panel and Select System and Security.

• Click on Troubleshoot common computer problems under System and maintenance.

• Now Run maintenance task under
      System and security
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Data card usage in windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to check which application is using Data.

• Open the Settings app, and click/tap on the
      Network & Internet icon.

• Click/tap on Data usage on the left side. You will now see a general overview of the network data usage from the last 30 days on your PC.

• Click/tap on the Usage details link on the right side under
      Overview.

• You will now see how much network data has been used by each app from the last 30 days.

After that go to task manager and End Task the Application which uses the internet.

• Press ctrl +shift +Esc to open Task manger.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

usage

100% disk usage and memory usage

Hi,

100% disk usage and memory usage can be caused by a software corruption, running application running on the background and malware or virus infection.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the questions below:

• Did the issue happen after installing the Fall Creators?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Can you send us the screenshot of the Task Manager showing the 100% disk usage and memory usage?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For isolation purposes, please perform a clean boot to see if the same issue will occur. Refer to this
    article for more information on how to perform a clean boot
    in Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

usage

1. usage - Similar Threads - usage

2. Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time: I use Windows 10 and above for my project in English, Spanish, etc. I am monitoring CPU usage of Win devices using typeperf %Processor Time. I want to run typeperf in devices with different locale without having to change object or counter. I see we have perflib from...
  3. Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time: I use Windows 10 and above for my project in English, Spanish, etc. I am monitoring CPU usage of Win devices using typeperf %Processor Time. I want to run typeperf in devices with different locale without having to change object or counter. I see we have perflib from...
  4. Monitoring CPU usage of Win devices with different languages using typeperf %Processor Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. High disk usage when I unplug my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High disk usage when I unplug my laptop: Hello everyone, I've recently bought a new m.2 nvme, it's a kingston 1tb and it works pretty fine on my laptop, the problem comes when I unplug my laptop the disk usage spikes and its constant, not like when its plugged in it has some random spikes but they are not frequent...
  6. High disk usage when I unplug my laptop

High disk usage when I unplug my laptop: Hello everyone, I've recently bought a new m.2 nvme, it's a kingston 1tb and it works pretty fine on my laptop, the problem comes when I unplug my laptop the disk usage spikes and its constant, not like when its plugged in it has some random spikes but they are not frequent...
  7. GPU usage spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU usage spikes: So what happens is that I get heavy GPU usage spikes every time I launch any sort of game. I noticed that GPU usage spikes start only after 5 minutes of gameplay, as well as that stuttering happens when GPU usage reaches higher %...
  8. GPU usage spikes

GPU usage spikes: So what happens is that I get heavy GPU usage spikes every time I launch any sort of game. I noticed that GPU usage spikes start only after 5 minutes of gameplay, as well as that stuttering happens when GPU usage reaches higher %...
  9. Windows Command Processor is taking 2gb ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor is taking 2gb ram usage: My pc windows command processor is taking more than 2gb ram usage when i use applications? please help to remove thisI viewed other threads also in this forum that addresses the same need but i need personal help.Thanks...
  10. Windows Command Processor is taking 2gb ram usage

Windows Command Processor is taking 2gb ram usage: My pc windows command processor is taking more than 2gb ram usage when i use applications? please help to remove thisI viewed other threads also in this forum that addresses the same need but i need personal help.Thanks...