Windows 10: USB order recovery USB

Discus and support USB order recovery USB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Error code ( 3FO ) Hp pavilion 15cc laptop. Win10 Operating system download link and instructions please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HeeniDethierry, Mar 30, 2019.

1. USB order recovery USB

Error code ( 3FO )

Hp pavilion 15cc laptop. Win10

Operating system download link and instructions please

:)

HeeniDethierry, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

USB Recovery

Hi Janie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better understanding on the issue:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • How are you creating the recovery USB?

However, you can follow the steps from Create a recovery drive
    to create a recovery drive.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Windows 10 recovery USB - which size???

Not even that. What creating a recovery drive does (if you select 'include system files') is to construct the files required to clean install Windows. If this is made on an OEM install these file will include the OEM custom apps and drivers - effectively a 'factory reset' drive. It is extracting an install image from your existing system files that takes the time.

The steps in making a recovery drive are shown in this tutorial...

Create Recovery Drive in Windows 10 | Tutorials

• first you choose whether or not to include system files (step 5 in tutorial)
    • next the recovery drive files are constructed (this can take a long time if you include system files)
    • only after that is complete will you be asked which usb to use (step 6 in tutorial). At this point you will be told how large a usb you need.

Without system files 512 Mb is sufficient. Including system files it will be just over 4GB.

At which step did you get the error? If you were not asked which usb to use then it was the construction of the system files that failed, nothing to do with what usb you had.

4. thraxed Win User

USB order recovery USB

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

USB order recovery USB

1. USB order recovery USB - Similar Threads - USB order recovery

2. USb recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USb recovery: if I put files in a usb then remove them can they still be recovered on the usb?so lets say I put my meme videos on a usb then remove them from the usb to a folder on my PC then if I were to sell that usb could those meme videos be recovered on that USB...
  3. USb recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USb recovery: if I put files in a usb then remove them can they still be recovered on the usb?so lets say I put my meme videos on a usb then remove them from the usb to a folder on my PC then if I were to sell that usb could those meme videos be recovered on that USB...
  4. USB Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Recovery: I'm trying to do a USB recovery, and I am at the stage where I need to reset my computer Surface Book 2 by holding down the volume down button while pressing and releasing the power button; however, it's not taking me to the reset screen. It just starts like normal by going...
  5. USB Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Recovery: I'm trying to do a USB recovery, and I am at the stage where I need to reset my computer Surface Book 2 by holding down the volume down button while pressing and releasing the power button; however, it's not taking me to the reset screen. It just starts like normal by going...
  6. Recovery Usb

Recovery Usb: So I have a recovery usb and i want to like change it into a normal usb to be used for storage. I have cleared the stuff inside it but ive came here to see if theres anything else i need to do to make it a normal usb....
  7. Recovery USB

Recovery USB: Hello, Can I use a Recovery USB drive created on a different machine? Both target & source are Win 10 x64 Pro. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-usb/afb2e7cb-640a-44c7-a308-8dbd788537fd
  8. recovery usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovery usb: I have an acer laptop which started life with windows 8 - it has upgraded to windows 10. I want to create a recovery usb and have followed the instructions but instead of 4gb the system is asking for 32gb - any idea why and whether it can be fixed...
  9. USB recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB recovery: How do I reinstall windows 10 from my usb recovery drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-recovery/656a8ecf-fe38-4461-b7b1-d29d9274d6b6
  10. Recovery USB

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recovery USB: Error Message: A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive? My recovery Partition: 12.28 GB Recovery Utilities: 700MB USB Drive: 16 GB Windows 10 38029