Windows 10: User: OOBE Create Elevated Object Server; File Origin : Hard Disk

Discus and support User: OOBE Create Elevated Object Server; File Origin : Hard Disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I'm getting the above-captioned message every time I start the PC. It asks if I can allow the OOBE to make changes? Should I ? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ram0s, Feb 9, 2020.

1. ram0s Win User

User: OOBE Create Elevated Object Server; File Origin : Hard Disk

Hi

I'm getting the above-captioned message every time I start the PC. It asks if I can allow the OOBE to make changes? Should I ?

Thanks.

:)

ram0s, Feb 9, 2020

2. OOBE Create Elevated Object Server

I had the options list come up on my pc followed by this 'OOBE Create Elevated Object Server' I opted for 'No' because I didn't know what it was, so I got 'try again' through the options. I didn't have an option not to accept OOBE, so installed it. Since
    then my internet connection has stopped working. I CANNOT WORK ON MY HOME PC, which I need as I run my business from here.

What have you done to my machine and how can I resolve it? And why was this a forced update?

Reagrds

David Broadbent

DaveBroadbent1, Feb 9, 2020
  3. OOBE Create Elevated Object Server

It happened when I restarted my pc following a prompt that there was an update. I then got a series of options about the amound of data I wanted to provide to microsoft and then a screen stating that 'OOBE Create Elevated Object Server' wanted to make
    changes to my machine. I then accepted and it re-booted. I logged in as normal but internet is not working. The router works as I'm using the same one with this laptop. But the desktop comes up with an '0x800706BB' error when I run troubleshooter.

DaveBroadbent1, Feb 9, 2020
  4. User: OOBE Create Elevated Object Server; File Origin : Hard Disk

User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server

In my quest to try to fix a winsxs corruption, that makes DISM fail and SFC can't fix it, I ran in to this issue that it pops up "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" every time I log in. I did fix this by installing the Windows 10 default apps again.
    I think this issue pops up if you somehow revert the state of your Windows 10 to where the default apps should still be installed.

I'm not sure if this is going to fix this everyone but if you do run in to this issue and you did remove the default apps try with installing them again.

Once the issue is gone you can uninstall them if you don't need them.

The easiest way is to follow this guide here: Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10

Use the PoweShell command to install every app.

Alien Grey, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

User: OOBE Create Elevated Object Server; File Origin : Hard Disk

1. User: OOBE Create Elevated Object Server; File Origin : Hard Disk - Similar Threads - User OOBE Create

2. Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?: Is "user OOBE create elevated object server" safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-user-oobe-create-elevated-object-server-safe/1b1f0b04-25ce-4f3b-aa03-25d2900e3a49
  3. Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?: Is "user OOBE create elevated object server" safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-user-oobe-create-elevated-object-server-safe/1b1f0b04-25ce-4f3b-aa03-25d2900e3a49
  4. Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 3D Objects is occupying 96GB on hard disk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Objects is occupying 96GB on hard disk.: 3D Objects is occupying 96GB on hard disk so I deleted it from the registory editor yet the sapce is not freed up.After deleting "{0DB7E03F-FC29-4DC6-9020-FF41B59E513A}" I have restrated the system twice. I could'nt find "{0DB7E03F-FC29-4DC6-9020-FF41B59E513A}" in the...
  6. OOBE create elevated object server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBE create elevated object server: I have looked in the Q & A section & have yet to find out what OOBE create elevated object server means. ?? As soon as I turned my computer on, it was mandatory that I install it, I wasn't even able to open my browser. Also wasn't able to do anything else until the update was...
  7. oobe create elevated object server

in Windows 10 Customization
    oobe create elevated object server: well apparently this downloaded to my computer yesterday while i was at work, was running fine before i come home to that messgae and it took out my video drivers to boot and wont let me reinstall them aor do much of anything else for that matter not a very happy camper about...
  8. What does "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" do? in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" do? in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: I get this message every time I log in... [ATTACH] I have no idea what this is and the advice from the net makes it as clear as mud?!?!?!?!!?? Looks like it may be a hack or a virus or something that I am very wary of. I have not made any recent changes, updates or...
  9. "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" & "Exchange Active Sync Policy Manager Broker"

"User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" & "Exchange Active Sync Policy Manager Broker": Both these notifications have been appearing for a long time now, and I am tiring of clicking 'No' every time I use my computer. What are these two adaptations for? Can I trust them? How can I make them go away permanently? Many thanks,...
  10. User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server

User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server: In my quest to try to fix a winsxs corruption, that makes DISM fail and SFC can't fix it, I ran in to this issue that it pops up "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" every time I log in. I did fix this by installing the Windows 10 default apps again. I think this issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oobe create elevated object server