Windows 10: Users receiving error 700003 when trying to log into Office 365 after latest update

Discus and support Users receiving error 700003 when trying to log into Office 365 after latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; These are domain-joined machines with O365 running off of an Exchange hybrid server. The commonality to the machines experiencing this error is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shade20x6, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Users receiving error 700003 when trying to log into Office 365 after latest update

These are domain-joined machines with O365 running off of an Exchange hybrid server. The commonality to the machines experiencing this error is that they were all updated recently.

I am getting really sick of encountering issues like this after every update.

submitted by /u/shade20x6
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shade20x6, Apr 17, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Users receiving error 700003 when trying to log into Office 365 after latest update

Office 365 Monthly Channel v1908 build 11929.20300 - September 10

Source:

Users receiving error 700003 when trying to log into Office 365 after latest update [​IMG]

Users receiving error 700003 when trying to log into Office 365 after latest update [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 and Office 2019 for Windows

Understanding Office 365 ProPlus Updates for IT Pros (CDN vs SCCM)

Brink, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Users receiving error 700003 when trying to log into Office 365 after latest update

1. Users receiving error 700003 when trying to log into Office 365 after latest update - Similar Threads - Users receiving error

2. Latest update of Windows brought issues to Office 365 Word when it is opened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update of Windows brought issues to Office 365 Word when it is opened: Hello, I was required to install the latest update 2020 for Windows 10 Home on my laptop. Now that it has been updated, issues started to show up when I try to use Office Word 365. I receive multiple messages like "The language DLL 'vbe7intl.dll' could not be found" and...
  3. Install Office 365 but still receiving update for Office 2016

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install Office 365 but still receiving update for Office 2016: As title, I have uninstalled Office 2016 before installing Office 365. Now every time I update Windows, I still receive update for Office 2016. The detail as following image. Could anyone let me know how to fix it? Imgur submitted by /u/quyleanh [link] [comments]...
  4. Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ninjakiller218 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt0ypa/microsoft_outlook_is_trying_to_log_into_an_office/
  5. office pro 2016 orvewriten by 365 after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office pro 2016 orvewriten by 365 after latest update: the recent windows update has messed up my office pro 2016 my apps say it is what is installed and i have run both the quick fix and the on line fix but my word, ppt and excel still want to open with 365 and make me register it. i dont want 365 or i would not have paid for...
  6. Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in: I'm working for a business with 1500 users and we using office 365 on our environment. for like now 3 months we repeatedly receive the activation window. This is very strange because every user has a validated license. The activation windows is giving the following...
  7. Office 365 send / receive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365 send / receive: I have a send/receive error for office 365 and can't get new email. I am still able to get the gmail on phone but not in outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-send-receive/4ba65f7d-1ec1-4207-acc2-b760f89dc740"
  8. Error When Trying To Download Office 365 Admin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error When Trying To Download Office 365 Admin: Hello, Please see below error. Please note I googled error before posting, and tried resetting the Store app, via the Settings, as well as resetting via elevated Powershell, and issue persists. Please advise as I am able to install regular apps without issue, and this...
  9. Updates to the Office 365 user experience

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to the Office 365 user experience: Technology is changing the way people get things done. We’ve picked up the pace. Our work is more collaborative. And we’re blurring the boundaries of time and place. When we ask customers why they continue to choose Office for their most important work, they tell us that they...
  10. Office 365 multiple users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...