Windows 10: Using multiple profiles is now easier with Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Using multiple profiles is now easier with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our customers tell us that they like to keep their browsing data separate as they take on various roles in their lives. For people at home working from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Using multiple profiles is now easier with Microsoft Edge

Source: Using multiple profiles at work and at home is now easier with Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Blog

How to Add a Profile in Microsoft Edge Chromium

How to Sign in and Sign out of Profile in Microsoft Edge Chromium

How to Change Name of Profile in Microsoft Edge Chromium

How to Change Profile Picture in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Turn On or Off Automatic Profile Switching in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Change Default Profile to Open External Links in Microsoft Edge

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Using multiple profiles at work and at home is now easier with Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Blog

How to Add a Profile in Microsoft Edge Chromium

How to Sign in and Sign out of Profile in Microsoft Edge Chromium

How to Change Name of Profile in Microsoft Edge Chromium

How to Change Profile Picture in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Turn On or Off Automatic Profile Switching in Microsoft Edge Chromium

Change Default Profile to Open External Links in Microsoft Edge

Brink, May 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge is not working

Hi Sean,

One of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with using Microsoft Edge is due to User Profile corruption. To address your concern, we suggest creating a Test User Profile. Using the Test User Profile, check if you will have the same issue
    with browsing in Microsoft Edge. This is for us to test if the issue is isolated with one User Profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Settings then hit the
      Enter key
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the User Profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.

We are looking forward for an update about your concern.

Darleen Pen, May 23, 2020
  4. Using multiple profiles is now easier with Microsoft Edge

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Using multiple profiles is now easier with Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Using multiple profiles

2. Multiple Profiles use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Profiles use: Hey was just wondering if there is anything additional needed to be done to allow Mouse without borders to continue with the same generated code when using multiple sign in profiles.It changes when a different user signs in, requiring to pass that code to the other PCs as...
  3. Multiple Profiles use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Profiles use: Hey was just wondering if there is anything additional needed to be done to allow Mouse without borders to continue with the same generated code when using multiple sign in profiles.It changes when a different user signs in, requiring to pass that code to the other PCs as...
  4. Multiple Profiles use

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why is google browser easier to use then Microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is google browser easier to use then Microsoft edge?: First Edge is slow in loading compared to google? Edge is not very user friendly. never seems to go to site, always round about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-google-browser-easier-to-use-then-microsoft/5779253f-daaf-4f24-96bd-8ac367c64ad8
  6. why is google browser easier to use then Microsoft edge?

why is google browser easier to use then Microsoft edge?: First Edge is slow in loading compared to google? Edge is not very user friendly. never seems to go to site, always round about. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-google-browser-easier-to-use-then-microsoft/5779253f-daaf-4f24-96bd-8ac367c64ad8
  7. Multiple Microsoft Edge processes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Microsoft Edge processes: Once I close all my ME tabs there are still processes running in Task Manager, which end up slowing down the PC, and make other apps crash on their startup. Is there any way to have them finish as soon as I close every tab, instead of having to do it manually with Task...
  8. Multiple Microsoft Edge processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microsoft Edge processes: Once I close all my ME tabs there are still processes running in Task Manager, which end up slowing down the PC, and make other apps crash on their startup. Is there any way to have them finish as soon as I close every tab, instead of having to do it manually with Task...
  9. Multiple Microsoft Edge processes

10. Multiple instances for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple instances for Microsoft Edge: When I open my Edge with just 1 tab, it create 4 instances or 10 instances at the Task Manager. This also happens with Messenger and Opera Browser. I am using Windows 10 Home with windows update. [ATTACH]...