Windows 10: UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.

Discus and support UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Here's the picture. [img] I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted? 148026 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RK1997, Jan 8, 2020.

1. RK1997 Win User

UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.

Here's the picture.

UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours. [​IMG]

I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted?

:)

RK1997, Jan 8, 2020

2. UUps Decrypt to ISO

You are using a third party hack to convert UUPs into ESD/ISO file. You need to contact the third party developer of Decrypter or forums where users utilize it for support.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 8, 2020
  3. UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files  

Since this script got updated, I have started to archive/compress the whole C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Downolads\[HEX FOLDER] structure just after Windows Update has announced that the system should be rebooted.

Next step is that I do the ISO and once it has completed I reboot and the update can begin.

I do all this as a precaution as the scripts are a work in progress and there could be errors. None found so far though. I also do this because I want to store the original update files for my development journeys and testing.

We have now 3 different types of updates coming in (supported):

1. ESD
    2. UUP Canonical
    3. UUP Express

I want to make sure all our scripts does the right thing for each and every update version/style and also future update versions/styles.

Creating ISO from UUP files for 15063 went smooth. There are still a few cosmetic/minor issue in the creation process that we/I are/am aware of, but they does NOT affect the reliability of using our custom made ISOs as clean install sources. Which is the purpose of these tools, right?

slicendice, Jan 8, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files  

ESD is still supported? Last 3 posts here say it hasn't been available. Do you think they will come back?

ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

f14tomcat, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours. - Similar Threads - UUP ISO was

2. Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!!: I wanted to reset the network settings because i was having problems with the connection. And now it is stuck on this screen for more than 3 hours. It was supposed to be no more than 20 minutes, according to others' experience. I am requesting help on further steps, thank...
  3. Laptop stuck on “restarting” screen for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on “restarting” screen for 3 hours: I changed the Tdr keys in the registry in order to use a program and was told to restart my laptop in order for the program to read the new changes. I saved and closed everything and restarted but my screen has been displaying “restarting” with the moving dots for about 3...
  4. On hold for 3+ hours

On hold for 3+ hours: The latest Windows 10 update will not detect my laptop's internal speakers, so I have no audio. Went through 2 tech people and have now been on hold for over 3 hours [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours: I guess I recieved the latest feature update but it seems to be hung up. Been a 30% for a few hours now and not seeing my drive activity light blinking. Maybe once per minute. My OS is installed on an SSD. How long does this usually take? submitted by /u/bass_to_your_chord...
  6. Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours....

Windows Update stuck at "Downloading Updates 15%". It is like this for the last 3 Hours....: I updated my windows from 1511 to 1903 using windows updates it showed me a notification about this and when i updated it got stuck on 15%. It remained for more than 3 hours. Please suggest me the solution...
  7. UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.

UUP to ISO was stuck here for the last 3 hours.: Here's the picture. [img] I then deleted UUPDUMP folder. Is the 18363.535 build buggy right now in getting converted? 148026
  8. windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours

windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours: I am having a problem with the latest insider build installation. (for the past 3+ hours, it has been stuck at 98%) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-update-stuck-at-98-for-3-hours/a491e2b1-16da-4a7f-bee8-8c399356b34d
  9. UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files: How to: UUP to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 Build Upgrade Files [img] Note Microsoft has made some changes in the delivery system. UUP Dump working perfectly, allowing users to create Insider ISO images even when not opted in for Insider program, I see it...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on bootup for over 3 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on bootup for over 3 hours: I was using my Asus F551M laptop 2.1 Ghz running Windows 10 one day and all of sudden it stalled. I restarted and then the problems started. Bootup took about 20 minutes and once back to desktop each keystroke took up to 5 mins to complete I quickly realized there was a...