Windows 10: v1607 not being offered on 1 PC

Discus and support v1607 not being offered on 1 PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had 2 desktop PCs here running Windows 10 1511. One got the 1607 update a week ago. The other has not had it offered as of yet. The "More Info"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TV2, Aug 13, 2016.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

v1607 not being offered on 1 PC

I had 2 desktop PCs here running Windows 10 1511.
    One got the 1607 update a week ago. The other has not had it offered as of yet.

The "More Info" link is not available either.

Advice?

:)

2. Mike43180 Win User

New Windows 10 V1703 Connectivity Issues

1)PC.... Mid Tower / ASUS Z170 PRO / Intel 7 6700K / 32GB ram / etc...

2)Windows 10 PRO

3)V1607 OS Build 14393.1198

4)No Online Connectivity even though it says there is internet access and the onboard adapter is working and up to date.

5)No Errors, it just keeps searching and searching until the program times out.

Everything is extremely fast and smooth with v1607. Settings are being changed with the new build, I'm just not sure which ones. That should not be happening!

Mike43180, Aug 13, 2016
  3. Firmware update not being offered.

I currently have a E72-1 with Firmware 071.004. I have gone online and found according to this page
    Kundensupport | Nokia Phones that the Latest software release for Nokia E72 is 091.004. Why am I told by Nokia Suite that I have the latest software on my phone?
    I am on the Optus network in Australia. Is there a way to download the latest 091.004 and force an update? Is there a problem with this.

lfanchette, Aug 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 13, 2016
  5. TV2
    TV2 Win User
    Thanks. That's good advice. The version I have on stick now in ancient.

More curious as to why one PC but not the other.

6. The one not being offered it, is it newer? I believe that if a machine has only updated to Windows 10 or 10586/TH2 (or whatever it's called) within 30 days then you will not be offered the new anniversary update until that time has elapsed, at least not through the windows update method.

Scottyboy99, Aug 13, 2016
  7. TV2
    TV2 Win User
    No, actually the one not being offered it was the first machine I upgraded, back in January.

Thema:

1. v1607 not being offered on 1 PC - Similar Threads - v1607 being offered

2. Security Intelligence Updates not being offered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Updates not being offered: I am Win 11 Pro 64-bit and fully updated except for the "Preview Update" I have long been set to manually download updates. I check daily and update all presented except Preview items.Since 6 July 2023 I have not been presented with the Option to Update Security intelligence....
  3. Security Intelligence Updates not being offered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Intelligence Updates not being offered: I am Win 11 Pro 64-bit and fully updated except for the "Preview Update" I have long been set to manually download updates. I check daily and update all presented except Preview items.Since 6 July 2023 I have not been presented with the Option to Update Security intelligence....
  4. Windows Update are not being Offered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update are not being Offered: Many of our Windows 11 computers are not pulling the latest updates, and we have to install them manually. This is what we have done, 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows updates 2. Run DISM / online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3. sfc /scannow4. Reset Windows update...
  5. Windows Update are not being Offered

Windows Update are not being Offered: Many of our Windows 11 computers are not pulling the latest updates, and we have to install them manually. This is what we have done, 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows updates 2. Run DISM / online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3. sfc /scannow4. Reset Windows update...
  6. Default user.v5 is not being offered to users

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Default user.v5 is not being offered to users: We went through all the steps to create a customized profile using sysprep/answer file with <copy profile>. When we copied this profile up to \\server\netlogon\default user.v5 new users are not getting this profile. I have verified it's existence in sysvol, I can see the old...
  7. Default user.v5 is not being offered to users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default user.v5 is not being offered to users: We went through all the steps to create a customized profile using sysprep/answer file with <copy profile>. When we copied this profile up to \\server\netlogon\default user.v5 new users are not getting this profile. I have verified it's existence in sysvol, I can see the old...
  8. Default user.v5 is not being offered to users

9. Windows 10 2004 not being offered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 not being offered: This is more of a curiosity as I am wondering why I am not being offered Windows 10 2004. I did a check for updates and I am presented with: I spent overnight in a hotel (in the same city I live in) and with my laptop connected to their Wi-Fi I was offered to download and...
  10. App updates not being offered in 10586

App updates not being offered in 10586: On my main PC which has been updated with the anniversary build I got app updates for solitaire and sticky notes today. However these same app updates were not offered to our secondary machine which is still on the previous 10586. Are these updates for the latest build only...