Windows 10: Varying BSOD's...

Discus and support Varying BSOD's... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok I want to take a moment to say thanks to AXEO for helping me solve my issues! Ok I was experiencing a wide range of blue screen error msg's AKA as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 1337comet, May 27, 2016.

1. 1337comet Win User

Varying BSOD's...

Ok I want to take a moment to say thanks to AXEO for helping me solve my issues! Ok I was experiencing a wide range of blue screen error msg's AKA as BSOD's. IRQL, MEM, READ/write, combined with computer freezing for moment and then speeding up....here is a quick sum up of steps I took to address this issue that has plagued me since I build this system a few years back.

TL*BiggrinR - GOT MANY BSOD FOR MANY YEAR...INSTALL W'S 7 AND 10 TOOO MANY TIMES!!! TROUBLESHOOTED EACH AND EVERY BSOD KNOWN TO MAN :s...FOUND OUT IT WAS A COMBINATION OF HARDWARE AND 1 EFFING DRIVER....

:)

1337comet, May 27, 2016

2. Constant BSODs-varying errors (URGENT)

Hello,

We would like to confirm if you are still receiving blue screen errors. Is your computer working properly now? If yes, can you tell us the status?

If you need more help, you can contact us. We are just here for you.

Johann Eva, May 27, 2016
  3. Constant BSODs-varying errors (URGENT)

Were you able to get the issue resolved or do you still need assistance?

We are here to help.

Rob - SpiritX

SpiritX MS MVP, May 27, 2016
  4. 1337comet Win User

Varying BSOD's...

Most recent bsod Attachment 82036

1337comet, May 27, 2016
  5. 1337comet Win User
    Ok since posting this I have had CRITICAL_STRUCTER_CORRUPTION (NTFS.SYS) ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO-READ_ONLY_MEMORY.SPECIAL_POOl_DECTEDED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION

1337comet, May 27, 2016
  6. 1337comet Win User
    here are the updated .dmp files with the past 36 hrs of crash on them. Attachment 82108

1337comet, May 27, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    Hi 1337comet,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

I'm very sorry for the huge delay, there are very few users in this section of the forum.
    Please upload the most recent zip file again, it seems to be empty.

8. 1337comet Win User

Varying BSOD's...

sry for the delay my pc BSOD while trying to upload...

1337comet, May 27, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Please try running the .bat version and check if the content is not empty before uploading please.
    Attachment 82139

10. 1337comet Win User
    Ok many apologies, It was running just returning 0 files copied...ran as admin, and its generating now will post shortly, again sorry *Sad. THat said unless there is an issue with the top OP dm_log files they should work and would reflect the past 8 months roughly of BSOD's wrapped up into two weeks or .dmp files

1337comet, May 27, 2016
  11. 1337comet Win User
    per request again many apologies!

1337comet, May 27, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Please run driver verifier per following instructions so we can see if that results in a driver. If it doesn't then we are looking for other problems which most often are hardware problems, but it can also be incompatibility or Windows problem (which is a bit rare)

Varying BSOD's... [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    Varying BSOD's... [​IMG]
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Varying BSOD's... [​IMG]
    Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Some windows drivers are blamed in a few crashes, but that usually means that a 3rd party driver is actually the cause.
    Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Varying BSOD's... [​IMG]
    Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.
    Code: 3: kd> !verifier Verify Flags Level 0x000209bb STANDARD FLAGS: [X] (0x00000000) Automatic Checks [X] (0x00000001) Special pool [X] (0x00000002) Force IRQL checking [X] (0x00000008) Pool tracking [X] (0x00000010) I/O verification [X] (0x00000020) Deadlock detection [X] (0x00000080) DMA checking [X] (0x00000100) Security checks [X] (0x00000800) Miscellaneous checks [X] (0x00020000) DDI compliance checking ADDITIONAL FLAGS: [ ] (0x00000004) Randomized low resources simulation [ ] (0x00000200) Force pending I/O requests [ ] (0x00000400) IRP logging [ ] (0x00002000) Invariant MDL checking for stack [ ] (0x00004000) Invariant MDL checking for driver [ ] (0x00008000) Power framework delay fuzzing [ ] (0x00010000) Port/miniport interface checking [ ] (0x00040000) Systematic low resources simulation [ ] (0x00080000) DDI compliance checking (additional) [ ] (0x00200000) NDIS/WIFI verification [ ] (0x00800000) Kernel synchronization delay fuzzing [ ] (0x01000000) VM switch verification [ ] (0x02000000) Code integrity checks [X] Indicates flag is enabled Summary of All Verifier Statistics RaiseIrqls 0xaa644 AcquireSpinLocks 0x411af0 Synch Executions 0x2ed30 Trims 0x6f52d Pool Allocations Attempted 0x54bc62 Pool Allocations Succeeded 0x54bc62 Pool Allocations Succeeded SpecialPool 0x54bc62 Pool Allocations With NO TAG 0x4 Pool Allocations Failed 0x0 Current paged pool allocations 0xfdaf for 02296FC2 bytes Peak paged pool allocations 0xfe7b for 022CF3A8 bytes Current nonpaged pool allocations 0xd845 for 0163F8C9 bytes Peak nonpaged pool allocations 0xd9db for 017C6A43 bytes fffff80392192520: Unable to get MiVisibleState[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system & other used stuff. Please note that the PSU, cooling system and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

Varying BSOD's... [​IMG]

Varying BSOD's... [​IMG]

13. 1337comet Win User

Varying BSOD's...

System specs updated per requset using Windows 7 forums tool (System info) Driver verifier is configured per instructions provided and is currently running for the next 47hrs 30+-mins.

1337comet, May 27, 2016
  14. 1337comet Win User
    Ok update: Just had my first BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) while working on some school work in PowerPoint. Other than this one BSOD, it (the pc) has been running fine when not using Google Chrome (for some reason i only get lag an pc freezing while in this application/browser whereas in the past It was random with the lag and freezing.

1337comet, May 28, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    Please disable hardware acceleration in chrome if it is enabled
    • In the right upper corner, click on
      Varying BSOD's... [​IMG]
      and choose settings.
    • Scroll below and click on 'advanced settings', scroll all the way to the end of the settings.
    • In the part 'system' is the option to enable/disable hardware acceleration.
    • If this option is enabled disable it

Thema:

Varying BSOD's...

1. Varying BSOD's... - Similar Threads - Varying BSOD's

2. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  3. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  4. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names: Hey so I've been having some trouble with random BSODs on my PC. I reinstalled windows since my PC wouldn't start otherwise, but since then still get BSODs like PFN List Corrupt, System Service Exception, KMODE exception not handled, and others I didn't note down fast enough....
  6. What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names: Hey so I've been having some trouble with random BSODs on my PC. I reinstalled windows since my PC wouldn't start otherwise, but since then still get BSODs like PFN List Corrupt, System Service Exception, KMODE exception not handled, and others I didn't note down fast enough....
  7. What's going on with my PC? Random BSODs with varying names

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs: Hi all,My machine has been experiencing random but fairly frequent crashes and bluescreens around 2-3 times a day. It happens when I'm working, with mostly Chrome, Outlook and Office programs open. I have run a memtest, reinstalled Windows, updated chipset, graphics and...
  9. Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs

Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs: Hi all,My machine has been experiencing random but fairly frequent crashes and bluescreens around 2-3 times a day. It happens when I'm working, with mostly Chrome, Outlook and Office programs open. I have run a memtest, reinstalled Windows, updated chipset, graphics and...
  10. Intermittend BSOD due to varying programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittend BSOD due to varying programs: Hi all,My machine has been experiencing random but fairly frequent crashes and bluescreens around 2-3 times a day. It happens when I'm working, with mostly Chrome, Outlook and Office programs open. I have run a memtest, reinstalled Windows, updated chipset, graphics and...