Windows 10: want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer

Discus and support want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want this off my computer windows defender application now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by linda88boo, Sep 22, 2018.

1. want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer

I want this off my computer windows defender application now

:)

linda88boo, Sep 22, 2018

2. Remove windows defender icon from the tray on win 10

Hi Vaso,

To help you remove Windows Defender icon from your computer's system tray, you may follow these steps:

• Right-click taskbar, and then choose Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off the Windows Defender notification icon.
    Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Remove Scan with Windows Defender

I've updated step 3 in OPTION ONE below. It should work for you now. *Smile

Scan with Windows Defender Context Menu - Add in Windows 10

Brink, Sep 22, 2018
  4. want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer

Windows Defender Not On

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run virus scan to make sure the computer is free from virus.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove virus, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Method 2:

Turn the Defender on. Follow the below steps:

• In search, type Defender.
    • Now make the option ON by moving the slider accordingly.

Method 3: Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer

1. want this windows defender applicator removed off my computer - Similar Threads - defender applicator removed

2. In system information Windows Defender application is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In system information Windows Defender application is off: HI was wondering if I could ask a question please. I just went into system information to look at something I noticed that windows defender application is turned off in system information I clicked on Run as adminstrator. I would like to now is this an issue in terms of...
  3. In system information Windows Defender application is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In system information Windows Defender application is off: HI was wondering if I could ask a question please. I just went into system information to look at something I noticed that windows defender application is turned off in system information I clicked on Run as adminstrator. I would like to now is this an issue in terms of...
  4. I want Edge off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want Edge off of my computer: I don't care about any of the features tied to Edge, I want it gone. It bothers me so much that Microsoft pushes this browser that no one wants and will not let you remove it. I've tried everything to remove it, I edited the NoRemove registry to ungray the uninstall button....
  5. I want Edge off of my computer

I want Edge off of my computer: I don't care about any of the features tied to Edge, I want it gone. It bothers me so much that Microsoft pushes this browser that no one wants and will not let you remove it. I've tried everything to remove it, I edited the NoRemove registry to ungray the uninstall button....
  6. I want MY files off of onedrive, and onedrive off of MY computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want MY files off of onedrive, and onedrive off of MY computer: I do not want Onedrive. I never asked for Onedrive. Give me back MY files and help me get this ransomware program you shoved down my throat off my **** machine!...
  7. I want MY files off of onedrive, and onedrive off of MY computer

I want MY files off of onedrive, and onedrive off of MY computer: I do not want Onedrive. I never asked for Onedrive. Give me back MY files and help me get this ransomware program you shoved down my throat off my **** machine!...
  8. Computer says Defender is off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer says Defender is off?: Recently I received a message from my computer that said Windows Defender needed to be turned on. I checked, and it was already on. Why did my PC do this? (I have Windows 8)...
  9. i want to help remove application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to help remove application: I want to help remove application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-help-remove-application/1f8fb307-2ab8-433b-9905-78ae85714b75
  10. Turn On or Off Windows Defender Application Guard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Windows Defender Application Guard in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Windows Defender Application Guard in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Windows Defender Application Guard for Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed...