Windows 10: Want to remove the "Name Group"

Discus and support Want to remove the "Name Group" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" from the Desktop?*Confused 13102 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rabowhall, Aug 4, 2015.

1. rabowhall Win User

Want to remove the "Name Group"

Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" from the Desktop?*Confused

:)

rabowhall, Aug 4, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 4, 2015
  5. RWOne Win User
    No, you cant remove "Name Group" from popping up when you move the mouse over the group title in the new tile section of the start menu.

I assume you deleted the group names as I did yes?

RWOne, Aug 5, 2015
  6. rabowhall Win User
    Want to remove the "Name Group" [​IMG]

Where you would enter the name of a group... can you remove these???

rabowhall, Aug 5, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Want to remove the "Name Group" - Similar Threads - remove Name Group

2. Account unknown security identifier removal in group or user names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account unknown security identifier removal in group or user names: Account UnknownS-1-15-3-65536-1888954469-739942743-1668119174-2468466756-4239452838-1296943325-355587736-700089176Does anyone know how to remove this account in group or user names? How this happened was I tried to give my pc user full control, and I hit the checkmark, for...
  3. Account unknown security identifier removal in group or user names

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account unknown security identifier removal in group or user names: Account UnknownS-1-15-3-65536-1888954469-739942743-1668119174-2468466756-4239452838-1296943325-355587736-700089176Does anyone know how to remove this account in group or user names? How this happened was I tried to give my pc user full control, and I hit the checkmark, for...
  4. How to remove Name Group fields from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Name Group fields from Start Menu: I recently decided to expand the number of columns in my start menu from the default four, but when moving tiles to the new blank right side, I find that there are fields that block the tiles from being exactly where I want to place them. When I click on these fields, the...
  5. Grouping icons by name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Grouping icons by name: I really hate that when I group icons by name, it doesn't integrate shortcuts to other folders. There are two "lists" of icons, both in alphabetical order, one is folders and files, and the other is shortcuts. Is there a way to integrate them all together? submitted by...
  6. App Group Name

App Group Name: You know how app tiles can be resized small, medium, large. But the app group name space continues to be the same size. Is there a way to resize the app group name screen space it occupies? Thanks in advance...
  7. Folder names alphabetized in groups.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder names alphabetized in groups.: I suddenly found that, unbeknownst to me, the files in one of my folders had been divided into groups: I to P and Q to Z. The group A to O was not included, so all my files with initials A to O are missing from the folder. How can I eliminate the groupings and get all my...
  8. Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu?: The gap is kinda ugly. Anyone can help me with this? https://i.imgur.com/WEnN2Ds.png submitted by /u/yuze_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0iqvy/is_it_possible_to_remove_the_name_group_bar_in/
  9. Duplicating 'Name group'

Duplicating 'Name group': Hello, In Windows 10, when I click on the window logo (bottom left of the screen), there are a bunch of icons on the right side. They are divided in 4 categories (create, play, explore and name group). How could I duplicate or triplicate the <name group category? Thank you...
  10. Group names on start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Group names on start menu: Is there a setting to remove "group names" and grouping on the start menu. To the right of the group name input box there is a "2 slice" hamburger that does not do anything except invite naming of the group. I would prefer to have free alignment if that is possible. 53954