Want to remove the "Name Group"

Discus and support Want to remove the "Name Group" in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" from the Desktop?*Confused 13102 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rabowhall, Aug 5, 2015.

1. rabowhall Win User

Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" from the Desktop?*Confused

:)

rabowhall, Aug 5, 2015
  2. psychomania---01 Win User

Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Aug 5, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 5, 2015
  5. RWOne Win User
    No, you cant remove "Name Group" from popping up when you move the mouse over the group title in the new tile section of the start menu.

I assume you deleted the group names as I did yes?

RWOne, Aug 5, 2015
  6. rabowhall Win User
    [​IMG]

Where you would enter the name of a group... can you remove these???

rabowhall, Aug 5, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Want to remove the "Name Group" - Similar Threads - remove Name Group

1. remove the top OneDrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    remove the top OneDrive icon: Hello everyone. I would like to know if it is possible to remove the top OneDrive icon, the one right bellow Quick Access on the first image above, and just keep the OneDrive icon in the User Folder or in the This PC folder? I have like three OneDrive icons in the Navigation...
  2. Remove User's name from the logging in window.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove User's name from the logging in window.: Hi All, I am looking for as way to remove the user's name from displaying after credentials have been provided and the machine is logging in. Our login time is between 9 to 18 seconds depending on load I would prefer that the user's name is not displayed on screen during...
  3. A new partition without name has been created, and I can't remove it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A new partition without name has been created, and I can't remove it: A new partition has been created in my pc, and it has no name. when starting defragment and optimize tool, i can see a partition as in screenshot below [img] [img] . Do you have any idea how can i merge it with any other partition or remove? 45675
  4. script to remove all apps by a specific vendor using wildcard name

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    script to remove all apps by a specific vendor using wildcard name: Im wondering if it would be possible to install a/all program(s) based a search of the vendor. Running the PS command below I get a list of all installed programs, including their vendors, which is great. However I've noticed in the case of SMARTTech/SMARTBoard programs...
  5. A folder named "Removable Storage Devices" suddenly on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Support
    A folder named "Removable Storage Devices" suddenly on my desktop.: After doing a few things on my computer I closed my software and immediately noticed a folder named Removable Storage Devices (I never put folders on my desktop). Inside the folder it shows the available devices and drives. I don't know how it got there and it wasn't there...
  6. How to remove User Name from Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove User Name from Start Menu?: Hi guys, Can you tell me how can I remove this? [img] 65970
  7. How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on...

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on...: How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on the top of my start menu. I have all the tiles removed. But can't get this to remove. [img] 17433