Windows 10: Want to remove the "Name Group"

Discus and support Want to remove the "Name Group" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" from the Desktop?*Confused 13102 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rabowhall, Aug 4, 2015.

1. rabowhall Win User

Want to remove the "Name Group"

Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" from the Desktop?*Confused

:)

rabowhall, Aug 4, 2015
  2. psychomania---01 Win User

Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Aug 4, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 4, 2015
  5. RWOne Win User
    No, you cant remove "Name Group" from popping up when you move the mouse over the group title in the new tile section of the start menu.

I assume you deleted the group names as I did yes?

RWOne, Aug 5, 2015
  6. rabowhall Win User
    Want to remove the "Name Group" [​IMG]

Where you would enter the name of a group... can you remove these???

rabowhall, Aug 5, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Want to remove the "Name Group" - Similar Threads - remove Name Group

2. Duplicating 'Name group'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicating 'Name group': Hello, In Windows 10, when I click on the window logo (bottom left of the screen), there are a bunch of icons on the right side. They are divided in 4 categories (create, play, explore and name group). How could I duplicate or triplicate the <name group category? Thank you...
  3. I want to remove unlock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to remove unlock screen: but i do not have gpedit on my compute and cannot find my Group Policy Editor. This is driving me crazy. When i log in I have two users trying to log in but when I go to control panel to see I only have one user. Any help will help. Thanks...
  4. Cannot remove group from folder security

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot remove group from folder security: Hi all, First-time poster here. I am administrating the server where I work now and am attempting to restrict user access to specific folders. We use a ReadyNAS Pro 2, which has a configuration for user and group accounts. Everyone's assigned to the same group. To restrict...
  5. Remove all groups from start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove all groups from start menu: I have limited space on my start menu and would like to take up all of it with icons. I do not need nor want to group the icons and create blank space between them. I want to use that space. But it seems impossible to have no groups or just one. Whenever I try to get all the...
  6. Sign In: Want to select a User Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign In: Want to select a User Name: Hi. At the moment, when I start Windows 10, I have to sign in (without giving a password) to the last User that was signed in. In other words I don't have any options as to what User can sign in. But, when I start Windows 10, I want to be presented with a screen where I can...
  7. Created group on desktop - how to remove the group

in Windows 10 Support
    Created group on desktop - how to remove the group: I have only had this laptop for three days. I have accidentally (I don't know how) created a group on the desktop and four tiles have disappeared. How do I get rid of the group and get the tiles back? Thanks in advance. 85878
  8. How to remove group dividers in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove group dividers in Start menu?: Can't really find any info on this. Is it possible to not have group dividers when reorganizing tiles? Every time I try a different setup, a bar pops up and spaces my tiles differently than what I want. 48303
  9. Group names on start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Group names on start menu: Is there a setting to remove "group names" and grouping on the start menu. To the right of the group name input box there is a "2 slice" hamburger that does not do anything except invite naming of the group. I would prefer to have free alignment if that is possible. 53954
  10. How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on...

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on...: How Do I remove "Name group" from the top of my tiles section on the top of my start menu. I have all the tiles removed. But can't get this to remove. [img] 17433