Windows 10: Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar

Discus and support Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am using 1903 version of windows 10 just wanted to remove acrylic blur from start menu and task bar to get a clear transparency effect .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OliverKandir, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar

Hi, I am using 1903 version of windows 10

just wanted to remove acrylic blur from start menu and task bar

to get a clear transparency effect .

Thanks.

:)

OliverKandir, Sep 6, 2019

2. Disable 'Blur Behind' Menu

I thought you might mean that. Darn, was hoping for an easy fix.

There's a post on the MS community forums re: 10.0.074 which is the reverse of your situation.

The start menu may not blur after user switches from start screen. - Microsoft Community

Things have changed since that build but the bread crumb suggests

try using full screen start (restart machine?) then not using full screen start (restart machine?)

Slartybart, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Disable 'Blur Behind' Menu

Logic ... you want logic? ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

MS set the policy, I figured it might explain why some people have to add the key while others don't.

Brink added a tut: Start Menu and Taskbar Blur - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

This sure is fun stuff, eh wot!

Slartybart, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar

Disable 'Blur Behind' Menu

This simple Registry Tweak will disable the 'blur' effect behind the transparent Menu and Taskbar in Build 10074 and later.

(Perform this tweak only if you are familiar and comfortable with making changes to the Windows Registry)

Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize in the Windows Registry
    and toggle the EnableBlurBehind value to 0.

Close the Registry and restart Explorer.

Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar

1. Wanted to disable Acrylic Blur from start menu and taskbar - Similar Threads - Wanted disable Acrylic

2. Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken: Hi,I'm not exactly sure when it happend but I recently noticed that my taskbar and other Windows menus did not show that nice acrylic effect, they are just black, my taskbar is a bit transparent...I already tried toggeling the switch for transparency effects in the...
  3. Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken: Hi,I'm not exactly sure when it happend but I recently noticed that my taskbar and other Windows menus did not show that nice acrylic effect, they are just black, my taskbar is a bit transparent...I already tried toggeling the switch for transparency effects in the...
  4. Start menu acrylic transparency.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu acrylic transparency.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ok_Lingonberry_5859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni7min/start_menu_acrylic_transparency/
  5. How to disable the accent color of Start menu and keep it blur

How to disable the accent color of Start menu and keep it blur: How to disable the accent color of Start menu and keep it blur? I like the Acrylic effect but the color can't be remove. Is someone there can tell me how to do? If the method has to use regedit, it's ok. Thanks a lot....
  6. Taskbar has acrylic effect, but start menu is 110% opaque.

Taskbar has acrylic effect, but start menu is 110% opaque.: I am trying to make the Start Menu acrylic, like the the taskbar, but for some reason I just can't. I've tried everything I could think: - Regedit (worked on the taskbar, but not on start menu); - Third party softwares (TransparentTB and Open-Shell), but instead making it...
  7. Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....

Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....: Hey guys! I know this is a small issue, but the acrylic transparency effects are gone. From the start menu to Microsoft Store apps. It kinda bothers me since I expect the update (May 2020 feature update version 2004) to fix the Action Center animation bug that my PC had. The...
  8. Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen Background in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 18237, Microsoft added an acrylic blur effect to the sign-in screen...
  9. Disable 'Blur Behind' Menu

Disable 'Blur Behind' Menu: This simple Registry Tweak will disable the 'blur' effect behind the transparent Menu and Taskbar in Build 10074 and later. (Perform this tweak only if you are familiar and comfortable with making changes to the Windows Registry) Navigate to...
  10. Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Start Menu and Taskbar Blur in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 10147 on June 18th 2015. [img] Information In...