Windows 10: way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly?

Discus and support way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is as title says. Looking for a way to make the slideshow feature shuffle my photos when I play them, as opposed to playing through them in the order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reynfall, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Reynfall Win User

way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly?

Is as title says. Looking for a way to make the slideshow feature shuffle my photos when I play them, as opposed to playing through them in the order they sit in the folder. Win 7 had this option, and It was easily accessible. I may be being an idiot and missing it in front of my face, but I cant find it. Help is appreciated *Smile

:)

Reynfall, Sep 8, 2015

2. How can I put a photo slideshow on shuffle? Where are all the slideshow options?

I just recently bought a new Dell laptop and it has Windows 10. How can I view my photos in a slideshow in shuffle mode? On my old laptop, I was easily able to put the photo slideshow on shuffle by simply right clicking during the slideshow and turning shuffle
    on. The old photo slideshow seemed to have way more options. By simply right clicking, I was able to turn on/off shuffle, adjust the slideshow speed (slow, medium, and fast), pause the slideshow, turn on/off slideshow loop, etc. Why would they remove these
    basic features? Is there anyway to do any of those things now? I've tried using the "Photos" app as well, and don't see any of those options there either, even in settings. Please help. Also, in the old photo slideshow, the pics would stretch out and fit the
    entire full screen. Now they do not. I miss the old slideshow options so much.

Here's an example of what I mean by slideshow options:

Understanding Windows Slide Show (Tips.Net)

^Is there anyway to get those slideshow options back (shuffle, loop, pause, speed adjust, etc?)

RonaldMaya, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Photo slideshow options.. where are they? How do I view a picture slideshow in shuffle mode?

I just recently bought a new Dell laptop and it has Windows 10. How can I view my photos in a slideshow in shuffle mode? On my old laptop, I was easily able to put the photo slideshow on shuffle by simply right clicking during the slideshow and turning shuffle
    on. The old photo slideshow seemed to have way more options. By simply right clicking, I was able to turn on/off shuffle, adjust the slideshow speed (slow, medium, and fast), pause the slideshow, turn on/off slideshow loop, etc. Why would they remove these
    basic features? Is there anyway to do any of those things now? I've tried using the "Photos" app as well, and don't see any of those options there either, even in settings. Please help. Also, in the old photo slideshow, the pics would stretch out and fit the
    entire full screen. Now they do not. I miss the old slideshow options so much.

Here's an example of what I mean by slideshow options:

Understanding Windows Slide Show (Tips.Net)

^Is there anyway to get those slideshow options back (shuffle, loop, pause, speed adjust, etc?)

RonaldMaya, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 8, 2015
  5. Reynfall Win User
    Hey, thanks for taking the time to view the thread, and thanks for the welcome *Smile I may not have been entirely clear with what I meant, either that or the feature may not exist way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly? :p I don't want to change my desktop background, I want to view my photos in a shuffled slideshow like I could in windows photo viewer back in windows 7. Is this possible? Or do I have to change my background to a shuffled slideshow, and then disable all desktop icons and minimize the taskbar, because that's what I'm having to do currently, and it's a tad unwieldy *Smile Thanks again *Smile

Reynfall, Sep 9, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. way to make slideshow shuffle photos, instead of displaying linearly? - Similar Threads - slideshow shuffle photos

2. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  3. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  4. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a way to make gifs play on the Windows Photos app in the slideshow mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to make gifs play on the Windows Photos app in the slideshow mode?: I have gifs and normal photos mixed into one folder. I'd love to view both the photos and the gifs but instead of the gifs animating like normal, they just turn into a normal static photo like the rest. I was wondering if there was a way to change this and actually view the...
  6. Is there a way to make gifs play on the Windows Photos app in the slideshow mode?

Is there a way to make gifs play on the Windows Photos app in the slideshow mode?: I have gifs and normal photos mixed into one folder. I'd love to view both the photos and the gifs but instead of the gifs animating like normal, they just turn into a normal static photo like the rest. I was wondering if there was a way to change this and actually view the...
  7. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: request to keep following the problem of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-wintop_apps-win_subphotos/slideshow-in-photos-app-does-not-display-more-that/bd76b053-c3b3-4113-be93-a5398165b1fa?messageId=b408803e-35ee-4574-8389-65ba0c356480Now the Photos...
  8. Why Can't I Shuffle Pictures In Slideshow?

Why Can't I Shuffle Pictures In Slideshow?: It used to be when you would go into the slideshow, you could right click and set the perimeters for the slide show shuffle, loop, seconds between pics, etc. but with Windows 10, it just stops the slideshow. Is there any way to get it to do that or is that one of the...
  9. shuffle photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shuffle photos: Windows 7 allowed me to rotate or shuffle photos Windows 10 is a mystery to me How do I shuffle photos? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shuffle-photos/605d89f2-4eed-487e-8528-c17f575a7cc1
  10. File explorer slideshow displays random photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer slideshow displays random photos: I have been able to show all my photos for years in alpha/numeric sequence in file explorer slide show; but now the show them in a random sequence, including all my old files which previously showed them as alpha/numeric. Please could you tell me how I can disable random play...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shuffled slideshow in html

2. easy way to make a slideshow with shuffle windows

3. app to shuffle pictures for slideshow for microsoft

4. how to make a shuffling slide show,
  5. is there a way to make a slideshow of photos random,
  6. can microsoft photos make a shuffle slideshow,
  7. how do I make slideshow photos shuffle,
  8. windows photos app slideshow shuffle,
  9. microsoft photos no way to shuffle my slideshow?,
  10. easily shuffle photos,
  11. shuffle photo slideshow