Windows 10: Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Discus and support Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by seiffa, Feb 28, 2017.

1. seiffa Win User

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Hello,
    I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as message wdf01000.sys and also indicating SYSTEM.SERVICE.EXCEPTION
    I have a USB bootable repair key that worked when it was created but this time does not work, it is apparently recognized because it blinks but I fall back on the blue page. The F8 key gives nothing, the F3 key, offered me in trouble shoot restored system that tells me that the OS_install has errors, another option was startup repair which could not repair your PC and letting me log File: D: \ windows \ system32 \ logfiles \ srttrail.txt but of course I can not access it there is also the optipn command prompt that I wanted to try but if I want to type an There are only points of inquiry which are inscribed.
    I find myself in a dead end and do not know what to do,
    Could you then guide me in order to give me a solution, please? Thanks in advance,

:)

seiffa, Feb 28, 2017

2. Nokia E71 driver problem

1. Uninstalled PC Suite, reinstalled PC Suite 7.1.18.0. Still has "Nokie E71 USB Phone Parent" error.

2. On PC Suite 7.1.18.0.Removed wdf01000.sys. Rebooted. Plugged in E71. No rebuilding of wdf01000.sys. Still has "Nokie E71 USB Phone Parent" error in device manager. After few minutes, went into windows/system32/drivers, no wdf01000.sys!

I give up!

palmy---01, Feb 28, 2017
  3. N82 Error: USB Phone Parent

it worked for me as well! just needed to rename wdf01000.sys to anything like wdf01000.sys.old and the phone installed correctly.

huckster---01, Feb 28, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

@seffia, this forum ios for BSOD problems only.

As the notice at the top of your post and the top of the forum says:

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception [​IMG]
    Please do not post anything other than Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death problems in this section

Please post your problem in the General Support | Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Mar 2, 2017
  5. seiffa Win User
    [QUOTE = Ztruker; 950275] @seffia, ce forum ios pour les problèmes de BSOD seulement.

désolé il est regarder comme vous ne l' avez pas lu mon post , car il est un écran bleu de problème de mort
    le message wdf01000.sys system.service.exception est le message que j'ai sur mon écran bleu

vous remercient

Comme l'avis au sommet de votre poste et le haut du forum dit:

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception [​IMG]
    S'il vous plaît ne pas poster autre que Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death problèmes dans cette section tout ce

S'il vous plaît poster votre problème dans le soutien général | De Windows 10 Forums [/ QUOTE]

seiffa, Mar 2, 2017
  6. essenbe Win User
    @seiffa, please only post in English This is the best translation I can do with the translator.

essenbe, Mar 2, 2017
  7. Ztruker Win User
    @seiffa, you are right, sorry.

You need to create a new flash drive from a Windows 10 installation ISO.
    See here: Download Windows 10. This will get you the Anniversary update version which is 14393.0 1607.

Then I suggest doing a System Restore to before you did the cleanup: System Restore Windows 10 and don't run ZHPcleaner again.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception - Similar Threads - Wdf01000 sys system

2. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys: Hello my laptop windows stuck on blue screen and showing me Wdf01000.sys fail can you help me how fix this problem if registry driver files is deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdf01000sys/9561533e-3a91-4ccf-9485-b211d3879e12
  3. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  4. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  5. system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys

system thread exception not handled wdf01000.sys: [ATTACH] I dont know how to fix that, I only have command prompt in advanced options, I must fix with that. I cant go in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-thread-exception-not-handled-wdf01000sys/8c25a0ce-3b0d-4212-9c3a-8632662a4a71
  6. stop code wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stop code wdf01000.sys: Hi All i have a ROG G20 its working fine until i plug my Logitech wheel in and once it been recognised it comes up with a blue screen and says stop code wdf01000.sys has failed. what is this and how do i fix it? Thamks...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Got a blue screen while using discord, here's the attachment 102937
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys

Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys: I've been getting BSODs when leaving my computer idle. Not running anything intensive. From looking at the minidump file I can't find much other than it's probably because of the Wdf01000.sys driver. Hopefully you can get all of the information you need from the .zip file I...
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...
Tags: