Windows 10: We couldn't connect to the update service on my msi laptop

Discus and support We couldn't connect to the update service on my msi laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there, can't even post on this forum from my laptop. it keeps saying connection reset. *Sad Posting this from my regular pc I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Max Pen, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Max Pen Win User

We couldn't connect to the update service on my msi laptop

Hey there,

can't even post on this forum from my laptop. it keeps saying connection reset. *Sad

Posting this from my regular pc

I've tried everything I could find online of resetting windows update but nothing works...

Please help!

i've tried for example Reset Windows Update in Windows 10 | Tutorials

:)

Max Pen, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Windows Update - Service registration is missing or corrupt

Hi Nitya,

Upon analyzing the details and the troubleshooting steps you have done so far, we suggest that you
    manually reset your Windows Update Components
    by following these
    troubleshooting steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator

• Stop
      BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update Services. To do this,
      type the following command:

• Net stop wuauserv

• Net stop cryptSvc

• Net stop bits

• Net stop msiserver

• Rename
      SoftwareDistribution
      and
      Catroot2
      folder. To do this, type the following commands:

• Ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

• Ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old

• Restart
      BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update Services. To do this,
      type the following command:

• Net start wuauserv

• Net start cryptSvc

• Net start bits

• Net start msiserver

• Restart
      your computer and try to
      install Windows Update.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards

Kem Mon, Jan 26, 2019
  3. “IIS admin service” fails to appear in the list,

I couldn’t figure out which role does create this service

We couldn't connect to the update service on my msi laptop [​IMG]

jamal numan, Jan 26, 2019
  4. We couldn't connect to the update service on my msi laptop

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

I don’t think I see an option to do that. I checked both boot and advance settings. On the top shows “aptio setup utility” and I think it’s ver 1.4 since I see it in advance settings. But other than splash screen option, I don’t see it. :/
    Maybe I should update bios if available?

TheRandomBrian, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

We couldn't connect to the update service on my msi laptop

1. We couldn't connect to the update service on my msi laptop - Similar Threads - couldn't connect update

2. Windows Update We couldn't connect to the update service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update We couldn't connect to the update service: Hi, I get this message and I have tried all that I know to do. Can someone help. me?We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet....
  3. Windows Update We couldn't connect to the update service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update We couldn't connect to the update service: Hi, I get this message and I have tried all that I know to do. Can someone help. me?We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet....
  4. Windows Update We couldn't connect to the update service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update not working-We couldn't connect to the update service.

Windows Update not working-We couldn't connect to the update service.: Hello, I can't update my computer, and it pops up with this message when I try to update it. It shows this message We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.I'm...
  6. Windows Update not working-We couldn't connect to the update service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update not working-We couldn't connect to the update service.: Hello, I can't update my computer, and it pops up with this message when I try to update it. It shows this message We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.I'm...
  7. "We couldn't connect to the update service..."

"We couldn't connect to the update service...": I realize that this has been posted many many times before. Posting it again because I have read every single one of those posts and tried every suggestion. at least 2 dozen of them anyway My HP Z book Windows 10 professional hasn't updated since January 19th. If I...
  8. update: "We couldn't connect to the update service"

update: "We couldn't connect to the update service": I've been unsuccessfully running Windows Update, and continue to get the error message, "We couldn't connect to the update service." I am online with a fast internet connection....
  9. Windows Update responds with "We couldn't connect to the update service..."

Windows Update responds with "We couldn't connect to the update service...": Hi, I was having some issues with my computer and was recommended here to get the latest MediaCreation tool and choose to upgrade now while keeping apps and files in place. I tried it but after the upgrade I wasn't able to connect to Windows Update. So I again used the...
  10. Update Service "we couldn't connect to the update service"

Update Service "we couldn't connect to the update service": Hi, I need help with the above error. System spec is OptiPlex 760 (32 bit X64) running windows 10 Pro version 1809. OS build 17763.292. I was happily running the above build up till the end of January with no issues. Updates were being loaded automatically and apps were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to windows 10 update service

2. we couldnt connect to the update service in windows 10

3. new dell cant connect to windows update service

4. We couldnt connect to the update service. Well try again later or you can check now . If it still doesnt work make sure youve connected to the internet,
  5. windows phone update couldnt connect to the update service,
  6. msi laptop