Windows 10: "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder"

Discus and support "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer suddenly developed two problems which popped up at the same time. When I log into Windows 10 and it boots up, I get a popup which says "We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bob M, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Bob M Win User

"We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder"

My computer suddenly developed two problems which popped up at the same time. When I log into Windows 10 and it boots up, I get a popup which says "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder". The pop-up asks me to click to reconfigure OneDrive. That wouldn't be a problem - except for the fact that the mouse pointer has disappeared.

Multiple reboots have not fixed the problem. I tried rebooting to Safe Mode, which caused the pop-up to go away, but the mouse cursor still is not there. I also accessed the mouse pointer settings menu via keyboard shortcuts, but nothing seems amiss there.

Any suggestions?

:)

Bob M, Mar 13, 2016

2. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

@markus8814

Upon N97 Mini map data could be stored upon either mass memory or memory card with choice available within Nokia Maps application > Settings. Don't want you removing map data unnecessarily but you may possibly need to delete both E:\cities and F:\cities
    + .qf file and re-start Nokia Maps application to re-define necessary folder structure; it may help to set Nokia Maps "Online" and download a few kb's of map data via WLAN access point by zooming in to your current location and start again downloading maps
    to chosen destination.

aspergerguy, Mar 13, 2016
  3. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

Almost certainly as not enough free phone memory to store maps.

aspergerguy, Mar 13, 2016
  4. wyldman68 Win User

Have you tried another mouse? The OneDrive, probably activated during an update.

wyldman68, Mar 13, 2016
  5. ARC
    Arc Win User
    As you havent a filled up system specs, we cannot see the exact staff, so assuming that is it a USB or wireless mouse (not a PS/2).
    Apply the mouse to a USB2 port (usually those are black), not to a USB3 (blue) port. Hopefully the mouse will be configured.

The OneDrive issue is not a big one. If you can reconfigure it by signing in to OneDrive using your microsoft account (or if you dont like OneDrive, disable it Task Manager > Startup tab) this issue will disappear.

And, dont forget to update your system specs at the first chance. *Smile System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

1. "We couldn't find the location of your OneDrive folder" - Similar Threads - couldn't find location

2. we couldn't find any folders for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't find any folders for you: hello,These 2 screen shots are showing all that this drive is telling me.When I go into Explorer it shows none of this below information, all empty folders.I just want to know what I have in there, are they both connected and is it a System restore ?Thanks...
  3. we couldn't find any folders for you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we couldn't find any folders for you: hello,These 2 screen shots are showing all that this drive is telling me.When I go into Explorer it shows none of this below information, all empty folders.I just want to know what I have in there, are they both connected and is it a System restore ?Thanks...
  4. "We couldn't set your default save location..."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "We couldn't set your default save location...": I was having problems with my computer and reinstalled windows. I then noticed I could no longer use the drive that had my Gamepass games on. "This drive has apps from another device. To use this drive, the other apps must first be deleted." Alright, guess I have to...
  5. We couldn't set your default save location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't set your default save location.: So I wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe edition on a windows 10. But the game is more than 70 GB and I don't have space on my Drive C. When I tried to change the download location to Drive D I got this error:[ATTACH] What should I do? A little help would be really...
  6. We couldn't set your default save location.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    We couldn't set your default save location.: [ATTACH] I'm able to set a new install location up for every other drive on my computer, except for this one, (E:). I've already used the security tab to give myself full control of both this drive, the WindowsApps folder and the packages folder. Why does the Xbox app...
  7. "We couldn't set your default save location."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "We couldn't set your default save location.": Hello, I have recently just installed Windows 10 Pro and the first thing I did was to install all the updates. Then, when I tried to install something on Microsoft store, it doesn't let me install it on my other drive D:. I realized it might help to solve it just by changing...
  8. We couldn’t find your OneDrive folder

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t find your OneDrive folder: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most annoying issue is one which isn’t there, but you keep getting it. One such error is — We couldn’t find your OneDrive folder. The error message pops-up now and then, according to forum reports, and could appear after [...] This post We couldn’t find...
  9. We couldn't set your default save location

in Windows 10 Support
    We couldn't set your default save location: I have a ssd (C)drive with my os & a hdd (D)drive for storage. In settings-system-storage-change where new content is saved I was able to change everything I wanted to my (D)drive with the exception of new photos & videos I keep getting an error code 0x80070005 saying this...
  10. We couldn't set your default save location

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    We couldn't set your default save location: I have a ssd (C)drive with my os & a hdd (D)drive for storage. In settings-system-storage-change where new content is saved I was able to change everything I wanted to my (D)drive with the exception of new photos & videos I keep getting an error code 0x80070005 saying this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt find your onedrive folder

2. we couldnt find the location of your onedrive folder

3. onedrive cant find folder location

4. we couldnt find your onedrive folder in,
  5. onedrive we cant find this folder,
  6. We coulnt find your Onedrive folder in C:,
  7. onedrive errors we couldn;t find the location of your onedrive folder,
  8. one drive is constantly saying it cant find the folder,
  9. could not find onerdrive folder,
  10. we couldnt find your onedrive folder i c;\users\name\skydrive,
  11. couldnt locatemy One drive personal in my computer,