Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Discus and support Welcome to TenForums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by josoft, Sep 14, 2019.

1. josoft Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating systems both for work and hobbies, Xenix, Dos, Windows, Ubuntu. With the advent of smartphones I became passionate about using smartphones with android and their development. Now I'm retired, this, in order to keep my mind busy, besides reading and music, I want to be always updated on all the new technologies, and this site helps me a lot and I thank them.*Redface

:)

josoft, Sep 14, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hi @RMBautista and welcome to Tenforums.

Suggest you open another thread for your question. You'll get much more help there.

AndreTen, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    How do I update the BIOS & reset Catroot2 for the Creators Update?

Don't bother messing about with catroot2 yourself, it is merely one of the steps in resetting Windows update & clearing the current print queue.

• I am surprised the "tech" did not suggest running the Windows update troubleshooter - Settings, Update, Troubleshoot - instead of giving you manual instructions to achieve the same end.
    • The troubleshooter is not that good anyway, use the batch file you can download from

Windows Update - Reset - TenForums
      instead because it is more effective.

Denis

Tryx3, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

Video added to the list Welcome to TenForums :).

Thema:

Welcome to TenForums

1. Welcome to TenForums - Similar Threads - Welcome TenForums

2. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  3. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  4. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  5. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  6. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My welcome page is now showing two accounts: My "welcome page" when i first turn on the laptop shows my name Anaya P, and says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." When I hit "ok" it shows two accounts, with the same name. Apparently they have different passwords. To my knowledge, I never set up a second...
  7. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

My welcome page is now showing two accounts: My "welcome page" when i first turn on the laptop shows my name Anaya P, and says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." When I hit "ok" it shows two accounts, with the same name. Apparently they have different passwords. To my knowledge, I never set up a second...
  8. My welcome page is now showing two accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Adult, kids and baby in welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh

Adult, kids and baby in welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh: Welcome home 8463 al rabat Riyadh to 8445 al rabat Riyadh welcome home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adult-kids-and-baby-in-welcome-home-8463-al-rabat/c4322b81-be2c-4cda-a6e5-f8b61334e224
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Welcome to TenForums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. 14728