Windows 10: Welcome to TenForums

Discus and support Welcome to TenForums in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by josoft, Sep 14, 2019.

1. josoft Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hello to allGiorgio from Italy, self-taught enthusiast for all the new technologies and innovations, for my work I use computers since 1982 with my first PC Digital 300 professional complete with Lotus 123 software withdrawn from the United States. Used various operating systems both for work and hobbies, Xenix, Dos, Windows, Ubuntu. With the advent of smartphones I became passionate about using smartphones with android and their development. Now I'm retired, this, in order to keep my mind busy, besides reading and music, I want to be always updated on all the new technologies, and this site helps me a lot and I thank them.*Redface

:)

josoft, Sep 14, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Hi @RMBautista and welcome to Tenforums.

Suggest you open another thread for your question. You'll get much more help there.

AndreTen, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    How do I update the BIOS & reset Catroot2 for the Creators Update?

Don't bother messing about with catroot2 yourself, it is merely one of the steps in resetting Windows update & clearing the current print queue.

• I am surprised the "tech" did not suggest running the Windows update troubleshooter - Settings, Update, Troubleshoot - instead of giving you manual instructions to achieve the same end.
    • The troubleshooter is not that good anyway, use the batch file you can download from

Windows Update - Reset - TenForums
      instead because it is more effective.

Denis

Tryx3, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Welcome to TenForums

Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

Video added to the list Welcome to TenForums :).

Thema:

Welcome to TenForums

1. Welcome to TenForums - Similar Threads - Welcome TenForums

2. Eliminate both logo screen and Welcome screen at first boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Eliminate both logo screen and Welcome screen at first boot?: When I start my computer, I get the usual fast-flash things that happen during BIOS startup, and then I get (1) the screen with just the Windows 10 logo and a spinner on it, and that is followed by (2) a screen that shows my User Name and the word Welcome, and then I see my...
  3. Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt: Operating System==================Windows 10, I don’t think I did the most recent May 2021 update though.==================Ryzen 7 3700x CPUDescription of problem==================When I turn on my computer, I see the motherboard loading screen but the welcome screen appears...
  4. Stuck on Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Welcome Screen: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC. I have been having trouble running a game and this morning when I opened it I received a blue screen and upon my computers restart I have found myself stuck at the Welcome Screen. There is no background though, only a solid block color now and...
  5. Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very long procedure of entering in the profile / long welcome screen: I have this problem for a long time already, and it's quite irritating.The Windows itself booting fast till the screen with "Welcome UserName". On this screen, it stucks for a very big period of time various each separate time, usually from 10 to 30 minutes, which is an...
  6. Stuck on welcome screen after latest update, can't log in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck on welcome screen after latest update, can't log in: I don't know if this is the right section to ask this in, but my machine refuses to let me log in now -- because it won't even show the the prompt. This also means I can't look up my actual specs, so what I have is of a computer that should be the same as mine. A couple...
  7. welcome screen taking 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    welcome screen taking 15 minutes: when i startup my pc it takes 15 minutes to get past the login/welcome screen beacause its stuck on the welcome load thing i dont know if this is normal altho i have used 1.3 tb of my 2 tb hhd...
  8. Welcome screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen in Windows 10: Welcome screen in Windows 10 shows picture but not my name, instead the word 'USER' displays. How can I change from User to my name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-in-windows-10/1705a53e-32c8-4e7f-9e47-1cb9c0ff1305
  9. Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10: its never happened before, anyone know what's causing this? submitted by /u/Adrifzn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq67k0/blank_screen_for_a_while_after_welcoming_to/
  10. Welcome to TenForums

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome to TenForums: Welcome to TenForums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. 14728