Windows 10: What about the keyboard shortcut for the night light?

Discus and support What about the keyboard shortcut for the night light? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I understand some people have requested this back in 2017, but so far, nothing new. I know we can hit Win+A to bring up the Action Center, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeoCarmo, Jul 9, 2019.

1. LeoCarmo Win User

What about the keyboard shortcut for the night light?

Hi,

I understand some people have requested this back in 2017, but so far, nothing new. I know we can hit Win+A to bring up the Action Center, then manually clicking on the Night Light button, but this is not very convenient.

Please, implement a combo especifically for the Night Light! What about the keyboard shortcut for the night light? :)

:)

LeoCarmo, Jul 9, 2019
  2. yahanna Win User
    yahanna, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Night Light keyboard shortcut?

Hi Thorn,

Just clarify, is your computer has the Insider build of Windows 10 or are you already using the public release of the Creators update?

If you want to activate the night light function of Windows 10, you can do so by accessing the Display settings or you can activate it through the Action Center. You can manually activate or deactivate the night light, or you can schedule the activation
    and deactivation of the night light.

If you want to have a keyboard shortcut for the night light function of Windows 10, we recommend you post this as a suggestion on the Feedback hub application so that our Support Engineers can review your suggested function and add it on the future update
    of Windows 10. You can easily access the Feedback hub by searching it using Cortana.

If you have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Keyboard Shortcut Toggle to Night Light?

I'm not aware of a keyboard shortcut option for the Night Light feature.

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. What about the keyboard shortcut for the night light? - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcut night

2. Night Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light: I am having an issue with the night light. I don't want it turned on so I turned it off and reduced its strength to 0.However, every time I get out of a game the whole screen has this warm yellowish tint to it just like having the night light turned on. When I click on the...
  3. Night light not going on - what's going on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light not going on - what's going on?: I have Night light turned, set to engage every day sunset-sunrise. However, if my computer was asleep/suspended while those hours happened, night mode won't come on by itself. Is there anything anywhere to set or reset? Further I'm not even sure if that suspend thing is to...
  4. Night Light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light: Hi, I use f.lux to control the blue light filter, as I started using it before Creator's Update. I wanted to know if Windows 10's Night Light can adapt the intensity of the filter depending on the time. f.lux is crescendo throughout the night warming colors and so,...
  5. night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    night light: my nightlight quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light/3c875bcd-a76f-46ac-aec3-83ee7302f284
  6. Night light

Night light: night light turns on automatically when I turn my screen on after sometime of inactivity. It has been happening since I updated windows 10 to version 1903. I can't turn it off unless I restart my computer. How can I fix this?...
  7. No Night Light

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Night Light: Night Light Not Working after update Windows 10. doesn't want to work and I need it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-night-light/80f9b78f-5381-461d-9cf8-caf8b0bf1a40"
  8. Night Light

Night Light: I am unavailable to change my brightness to use night light mode. There is no way I can select the mode and I am wondering if it is like that because my computer is charging or if there is another reason for that....
  9. No Night Light

No Night Light: I do not have the Night Light feature although I believe that I have my Windows updated to the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/no-night-light/897c6f1c-5d8a-449f-acec-5617643d4765
  10. Keyboard Shortcut Toggle to Night Light?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcut Toggle to Night Light?: Is there a direct keyboard shortcut to toggling on and off Win10's Night Light? 91040

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 night light shortcut

2. windows 10 nigh tlight keyboard shortcut

3. what is shortcut keyboard for night light

4. short cut to turn on night light on windows