Windows 10: What are these how can I get rid of them?

Discus and support What are these how can I get rid of them? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/real_mister [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fys9u4/what_are_these_how_can_i_get_rid_of_them/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/real_mister, Apr 10, 2020.

1. What are these how can I get rid of them?

/u/real_mister, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. What are these how can I get rid of them? :)

Sajer, Apr 10, 2020
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. iko22 Win User

What are these how can I get rid of them?

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

What are these how can I get rid of them? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

What are these how can I get rid of them?

1. What are these how can I get rid of them? - Similar Threads - are rid

2. Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc: So i just installed a Trojan and I immediately went to system restore and restored it and I was wondering if the file could still be on my pc....
  3. Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc: So i just installed a Trojan and I immediately went to system restore and restored it and I was wondering if the file could still be on my pc....
  4. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  5. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  6. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  7. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  8. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. The latest update added "Copilot" into the OS. I do not want this. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The latest update added "Copilot" into the OS. I do not want this. How do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WizWorldLive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c3i4yc/the_latest_update_added_copilot_into_the_os_i_do/
  10. How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Get Rid of Smoothed Edges in Microsoft Apps: When using apps such as Word and Excel, the edges around buttons, text boxes, the ribbon, and tabs in excel are all smoothed or "rounded" as opposed to having square or "sharp" edges. Does anyone know how to disable the smoothed edges and revert to square edges?Interestingly...