Windows 10: What does the “withPassProcessed” attribute do in the sysprep unattend.xml configuration file?

Discus and support What does the “withPassProcessed” attribute do in the sysprep unattend.xml configuration file? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to learn a little bit about sysprep and the unattend.xml file setup/configuration. Several examples show the use of a "withPassProcessed"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NK_185, May 20, 2020.

1. NK_185 Win User

What does the “withPassProcessed” attribute do in the sysprep unattend.xml configuration file?

I'm trying to learn a little bit about sysprep and the unattend.xml file setup/configuration. Several examples show the use of a "withPassProcessed" attribute. However, I am unable to find a reference to it. Can someone please explain this to me? …

:)

NK_185, May 20, 2020

2. Unattend xml File....

hiiii

i would like to install windows via WDS Server. How To Create Unattend .XML File in Server 2012......

Regard

Mohit

Mohit Bahirat, May 20, 2020
  3. nomaxtech Win User
    Unattended setup (Sysprep & unattend.xml) is not working for me

Haha! Kari, I'd like to buy you a another nice bottle of whiskey for helping me out here. This is driving me nuts! I have a friend in England. I'm sure she's fast asleep.

Anyway, I swear that answer file came directly from the WSIM tool!

I made new install image with the brand new answer file (pasted above) created exactly as instructed by your tutorial (no validation errors!) and this is what I got...

What does the “withPassProcessed” attribute do in the sysprep unattend.xml configuration file? [​IMG]

What does the “withPassProcessed” attribute do in the sysprep unattend.xml configuration file? [​IMG]

It boots all the way to the desktop this time! Still not unattended though. Nothing can ever be easy...

nomaxtech, May 20, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

What does the “withPassProcessed” attribute do in the sysprep unattend.xml configuration file?

Unattended setup (Sysprep & unattend.xml) is not working for me

Thema:

1. What does the “withPassProcessed” attribute do in the sysprep unattend.xml configuration file? - Similar Threads - does “withPassProcessed” attribute

2. What does the "Use original boot configuration" do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does the "Use original boot configuration" do?: Under "General" in System Configuration, It is unticked by default to me.I want to know what it does and if I should enable it or leave it as is.Here is the image....
  3. Sysprep - Custom Taskbar/Start-Menu XML Not Applying

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprep - Custom Taskbar/Start-Menu XML Not Applying: Hey everyone! For the past couple days, I've been trying to create a (new) custom Windows 10 Image. Everything's been going great so far, with using Audit Mode, installing all the applications, creating the WinPE ISO and deploying the .WIM file. Everything applies without any...
  4. XML Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XML Files: Hi folks! Just registered to this forum and glad to have found it. So I was installing Ubuntu on my computer which already had windows 10.I wanted to have a dual OS. Things went south and windows got deleted/ over written or whatever. I used a hard drive recovery device to...
  5. Sysprep .xml lost default programs windows 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Sysprep .xml lost default programs windows 1909: after sysprep with xml lost default programs: before sysprep [img] after sysprep [img] xml validate no error [img] 146902
  6. Sysprep unattend first logon command error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep unattend first logon command error: Hello, I am trying to create admin user that has "Password never expires" option with Unattend.xml. As I understand this can not be done while Sysprep, but rather on first log on. Therefore I wrote an Unattend.xml which looks like this: <?xml version="1.0"...
  7. Unattended setup (Sysprep & unattend.xml) is not working for me

Unattended setup (Sysprep & unattend.xml) is not working for me: I've been trying to create a customized Win10 Pro (Build 1903) install image for the last week or so. No matter how many tutorials I follow, answer files I create, or installs I perform, I just cannot get it to work properly. Every time I go to install Windows from my custom...
  8. unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary: I'm having an issue where the paritions are created, but something goes wrong and then I have to format the primary drive to install windows onto. It's a UEFI config, does anyone have any suggestions? 109354
  9. Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup

Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup: Anyone ran across a Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup? That Works!!!*Biggrin 5106
  10. Surface Pro 4 Unattended Sysprep Issue

Surface Pro 4 Unattended Sysprep Issue: Hi Guys, Im attempting create an unattended sysprep windows 10 installation (1607) for the Surface Pro 4 using a USB and WinPE. I dont have the current script with me but the process is roughly the following; Install win 10 - audit mode Generate an unattend.xml using...