Windows 10: What is my Windows 10 Password? Can't use Safe Mode

Discus and support What is my Windows 10 Password? Can't use Safe Mode in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have a password that I use for Microsoft Live, Skype and Microsoft OneDrive. On my computer I do not use a password, only pin code, but I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Hoggorm, May 25, 2017.

1. Hoggorm Win User

What is my Windows 10 Password? Can't use Safe Mode

Hi,

I have a password that I use for Microsoft Live, Skype and Microsoft OneDrive.

On my computer I do not use a password, only pin code, but I am sure that it was my OneDrive password that was used when I created the account.

Why is my password not accepted when booting into Safe Mode?

Thanks.

:)

Hoggorm, May 25, 2017
  2. Louie Del Win User

What app is making my screen flash from time to time?

Hi Cyril,

Since you've already tried performing some troubleshooting steps as provided above, we'd like to confirm if you've also tried starting your PC in safe mode? This will help to identify if there are any third-party applications that's causing the screen to
    flash from time to time. To do this, you may refer on this link
    for steps. When your computer is in safe mode already, check the screen if it's still the same.

Let us know the result after you start your device in safe mode.

Louie Del, May 25, 2017
  3. Laptop automatic repair not working

Create a boot disk or USB as indicated above and boot with that to run it.

It that fails and you can't boot into Windows can you use Safe Mode?

Start your PC in Safe Mode

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/...

And:

How to Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2304-boot-i...

And:

Boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

------

If you still can't start either Windows or Safe Mode are you getting any error messages when you try? What do you see?

SpiritX MS MVP, May 25, 2017
Thema:

What is my Windows 10 Password? Can't use Safe Mode

1. What is my Windows 10 Password? Can't use Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Password Can't Safe

2. Windows 10 Safe Mode password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Safe Mode password: It has been so long since I installed Windows for the first time maybe NT? that I have forgotten what I set my Safe Mode password to. On occasion I have an issue where the suggestions are to first reboot into Safe Mode. But, when I try that, it will not accept any password I...
  3. Windows 10 Safe Mode password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Safe Mode password: It has been so long since I installed Windows for the first time maybe NT? that I have forgotten what I set my Safe Mode password to. On occasion I have an issue where the suggestions are to first reboot into Safe Mode. But, when I try that, it will not accept any password I...
  4. Windows 10 Safe Mode password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't access safe mode with my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access safe mode with my password: I have even changed my password and it still will not accept my password. I do not remember my old password please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-safe-mode-with-my-password/89146625-74b3-470e-92fc-f1df9df65acb
  6. What is the password needed for safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the password needed for safe mode?: Is it the microsoft account password? submitted by /u/Glorgor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0s1pr/what_is_the_password_needed_for_safe_mode/
  7. Window 10 in safe mode is not detecting my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window 10 in safe mode is not detecting my password: window 10 in safe mode is not accepting my password But i can login to Microsoft website that means my password is correct I tried troubleshooting advance option like safe mode with network as well as command prompt. But what ever i do .. first system is asking my...
  8. Windows 10 Safe Mode not accepting my Passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Safe Mode not accepting my Passwords: So, I am trying to delete a file that I don't need because I don't have the app that uses the file but I still can't delete it because file explorer says that the file is in use by the system. Keep in mind that this isn't important for windows to run. So I go into safe mode...
  9. Windows 10 not accepting administrator password in Safe mode and can't switch to Safe mode...

Windows 10 not accepting administrator password in Safe mode and can't switch to Safe mode...: Hello, I've been through all the answers I can find here about this subject but nothing seems to work for me. Due to having to clear some malware from my child's account on my win 10 laptop, I had to start a process to attempt to uninstall Microsoft Edge - basically because...
  10. Windows 10 safe mode password

Windows 10 safe mode password: I am trying to restart my Acer laptop using Windows 10 in Safe Mode. This requires a password. I'm trying my Microsoft password (the one I used to get t this Community page) and it is constantly rejected. I have no idea how to proceed. How do I get back into my computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is safe mode password

2. what is my safe mode password