Windows 10: What is new in Windows 10 accessibility

Discus and support What is new in Windows 10 accessibility in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Microsoft, we’re on a journey to empower every person on the planet, including people with disabilities, to achieve more.A recent blog post,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

What is new in Windows 10 accessibility

Source: What’s new in Windows 10 accessibility | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. What is new in Windows 10 accessibility - Similar Threads - accessibility

2. Windows stuck on Welcome screen. Can't access lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows stuck on Welcome screen. Can't access lock screen.: I am unable to access the lock screen. Whenever I press any key, the screen moving up animation appears, but the screen goes back to the welcome image, and lock screen is not displayed. There is no way I can sign in to my PC. I have tried startup repair using a bootable USB...
  3. How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected.: How can I stop W10 from blocking my access to youtube.com? Firefox & Chrome are both affected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-w10-from-blocking-my-access-to/7b313ca5-cc74-4750-a009-4ffab04c9c2e
  4. C:\ is not accessible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C:\ is not accessible: can anyone help me. i cannot access C:\ drive and my account is not allow is always deny. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-is-not-accessible/52b9a450-1cf7-4fc0-a6b8-65b6c79b060a
  5. access denied on website. How to solve

access denied on website. How to solve: Website was working okay on 7/11. Update occurred on 7/13. Now I cannot log into the website. This is happening on multiple browsers.I am able to log in on my android phone.How to solve this issue?...
  6. How to reset Icacls access denied permissions back to Admin.

How to reset Icacls access denied permissions back to Admin.: Hi, I've recently run an icacls command prompt, icacls %windir%\system32\config\*.* /inheritance:e as a workaround for the SeriousSam exploit. How do I reset or revert back the icacls default permissions to administrator rights?...
  7. external drive access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external drive access: I have a U32 Shadow Portable Drive attached to my W10 desktop. I would like to restrict access to this drive for other accounts on the PC. I've tried the method shown here https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/8035/how-to-restrict-access-to-drive-in-my-computer-on-windows/ and...
  8. Problem accessing E drive on Hyper-V VM after server crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem accessing E drive on Hyper-V VM after server crash: Running Windows 2016 server with a hyper-v Gen 2. Two hard drive files are attached to the VM, C drive and E drive. The physical box crashed. When it was repaired the server booted as well as all of the VM's with the exception of the E drive on this VM. When I try to access...
  9. Software Protection Service Removing Access Runtime

Software Protection Service Removing Access Runtime: I have a weird issue I have access runtime 2013 which is required for a business application to run, But every time software protection service starts up it immediately uninstalls the software. I can see in event viewer that its starting and immediately after its removing...
  10. Cannot Access Control Panel as Administrator after Enabling a Group Policy I Made

Cannot Access Control Panel as Administrator after Enabling a Group Policy I Made: Hello there,I have recently been configuring a Virtual Windows 2019 server for school that runs as a domain service.We were instructed to install ADDS and then configure our own Group Policy.One of the aspects of the Group Policy was doing the following:Edit "My GPO" > User...