Windows 10: What is new in Windows 10 accessibility

Discus and support What is new in Windows 10 accessibility in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Microsoft, we’re on a journey to empower every person on the planet, including people with disabilities, to achieve more.A recent blog post,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

What is new in Windows 10 accessibility

Source: What’s new in Windows 10 accessibility | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. What is new in Windows 10 accessibility - Similar Threads - accessibility

2. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  3. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  4. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  5. Cant access startup/login screen

Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  6. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  7. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  8. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  10. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...