Windows 10: What is the default setting for focus assist in Windows 10?

Discus and support What is the default setting for focus assist in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What seems to be the normal setting or do most people just ignore it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by scottieskibble, Mar 29, 2019.

1. What is the default setting for focus assist in Windows 10?

What seems to be the normal setting or do most people just ignore it?

:)

scottieskibble, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows focus assist

Hello Mike, *Smile

Focus Assist used to be called "Quiet Hours".

It's a feature that basically allows you to pause or stop showing notifications when they would be inconvenient.

Here's some tutorials below to give you more details:

Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Change Focus Assist Automatic Rules in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Windows focus assist

Ah, i just realized you can turn it off for gaming mode. Its might be help while i am working on my essay. Thanks.

mikelferdinan, Mar 29, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

What is the default setting for focus assist in Windows 10?

Windows focus assist

Focus Assist is nicely explained in this Windows Blog item from Elana Pidgeon "Windows 10 Tip: How to enable Focus Assist in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update" (May 2018):

"Focus Assist helps you get more done by easily blocking notifications, sounds, and alerts to create distraction-free work times. This is helpful if you’re giving a presentation or trying to focus on a paper, you can use Focus Assist to block interruptions or distractions."
    Check out the preceding link for more information on the tool, along with instructions for enabling/disabling this setting.

HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

What is the default setting for focus assist in Windows 10?

1. What is the default setting for focus assist in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - default setting focus

2. Windows Focus Assist Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Focus Assist Settings: I have an issue where I cannot get into the Windows Focus Assist settings in Windows 10I clicked the option and nothing happens.I have checked all my settings I am thinking it is a group policy setting but I checked everything and Quiet Hours is enabled.If anyone has any...
  3. Windows Focus Assist Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Focus Assist Settings: I have an issue where I cannot get into the Windows Focus Assist settings in Windows 10I clicked the option and nothing happens.I have checked all my settings I am thinking it is a group policy setting but I checked everything and Quiet Hours is enabled.If anyone has any...
  4. Windows Focus Assist Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Focus assist

Focus assist: Should I have Focus Assist on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/dd06efc4-d2a9-4419-beb1-6dc8add48915
  6. Focus Assist settings have no effect

Focus Assist settings have no effect: I want the monitor to turn off overnight so I set Automatic rules>During these times to 11:00 pm to 6:00 am, but the monitor stays on all night. TheDuring these hours are Start time and Stop time. Does that mean to turn OFF the display at the Start time and ON at the end...
  7. Focus assist does not appear in Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist does not appear in Settings: I am looking for the Focus assist settings tab in Windows Settings System but it is no where to be found. Can someone please let me know why this might be happening or how I can find these settings? [ATTACH]...
  8. Focus Assistant settings does not react

Focus Assistant settings does not react: So i noticed i do not recieve any Notifications anymore, a quick look into my Quick Settings i realize Focus Assitant is set toAlarms Only a click on it to deactivate it did nothing. Accessing Focus Assistant Settings yielded the same result none of the settings in the...
  9. THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS

THERE IS NO FOCUS ASSIST IN ANY OF MY SETTINGS: Hi. I almost gave up on cortana when I couldn't find it anywhere, but then after I changed something in settings, language stuff I believe, I got cortana back. But I still don't see focus assist anywhere in settings or the cortana banner, and not in the notification thing on...
  10. what is focus assist in laymens terms

what is focus assist in laymens terms: What is focus assist in laymens terms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-focus-assist-in-laymens-terms/9b9998dd-d8a7-46fe-9e34-3d16960e9b76

Users found this page by searching for:

1. focus assist default setting

2. focus assist settings default