Windows 10: What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to?

Discus and support What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to? Here's a picture: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XDEROY, Aug 6, 2019.

1. XDEROY Win User

What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to?

Hi,

Here's a picture:

What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to? a4388a67-80b2-4508-a4de-21ced1903bea?upload=true.png

:)

XDEROY, Aug 6, 2019
  2. iigguhhoo Win User

Option to limit maximum processor speed is no longer accessible

Hi,

I'm trying to limit my maximum processor speed so that my computer is not using too much power. However, going into the advanced power settings after the latest update shows me that there doesn't seem to be the option as there was in the past to set a hard
    maximum processor speed.

iigguhhoo, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Shawn Brink, Aug 6, 2019
  4. sparkboss Win User

how can I adust the processor speed in windows 10?

The old settings for processor power management seems to have been removed from windows during an update.

I ran a benchmark test on my new Surface Book 2 and the results say that my system is throttling my processor speed down to 10% of its maximum. When trying to follow the suggested method to adjust the processor power management settings - the processor settings
    are missing.

sparkboss, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to? - Similar Threads - maximum possible speed

2. CPU speed throttling Maximum Processor State does not work anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU speed throttling Maximum Processor State does not work anymore: First, I used the CPU speed limitation and system cooling policy=passive to keep down the fan noise. This worked fine, for a long time. But now I suddenly get this behaviour: Maximum Processor State: 80% or less -> CPU speed does not exceed 1.6 Ghz anymore! Maximum...
  3. How to change the maximum processor state?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to change the maximum processor state?: Hi all, I need to change the maximum processor state on my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 7559 and I do not have the option to under power settings. I've done everything that the other websites have told me but I still do not have the option to change this. Any help?...
  4. how to enable "maximum processor state"

how to enable "maximum processor state": I was trying to access the "maximum processor state" in the power options to adjust the percentage but found out that it's no longer visible. So I tried to follow guides on youtube and google to find a solution but to no avail. I was told by these guides to mess around with...
  5. Processor Speed

Processor Speed: Ever since the last Windows 10 update, my processor has been working at or very near 100%. What is causing this and how do I correct the issue? Some of my programmes have become unstable and drop off.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Option to limit maximum processor speed is no longer accessible

Option to limit maximum processor speed is no longer accessible: Hi, I'm trying to limit my maximum processor speed so that my computer is not using too much power. However, going into the advanced power settings after the latest update shows me that there doesn't seem to be the option as there was in the past to set a hard maximum...
  7. Whats The Maximum Ram My System Can Run?

Whats The Maximum Ram My System Can Run?: My Specs are Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz 3.19 64Bit base processor windows 10 Im Wondering if a 16gb ram Would be alright to run on my Pc...
  8. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited

The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited: Windows 10 Pro 1803. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited, although the "High performance" power plan is included and there are no limits. Sometimes when I change power plan and reboot PC, the limiter is remove, but not for long time.[ATTACH]...
  9. Maximum processor state?

in Windows 10 Support
    Maximum processor state?: Hi all, I'm not a techie so please bear with me. I just purchased a new laptop. HP with Windows 10 OS. AMD A6-9220 Dual-Core processor and 4 gig of ram. After it's initial setup and removing all the bloatware/crapware, most of the apps and disabling everything in the...
  10. What is the correct Maximum Processor Frequency Setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the correct Maximum Processor Frequency Setting: I was looking at the power settings and saw the Maximum and Minimum Processor Frequency Settings were both at 0 MHz which is the default setting when Windows 10 was installed. The computer is running fine and fast but I wonder what the best setting would be? Thanks. 86343