Windows 10: What is the ms-settings command to open the "Temporary files" setting?

Discus and support What is the ms-settings command to open the "Temporary files" setting? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know what is the ms-settings command to open "Temporary Files": [ATTACH] I've searched on google but the only commands I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexCSN, Apr 25, 2020.

1. AlexCSN Win User

What is the ms-settings command to open the "Temporary files" setting?

Hi,

I would like to know what is the ms-settings command to open "Temporary Files":

What is the ms-settings command to open the "Temporary files" setting? 98ee61b9-bb98-4c01-9e7f-c0c376cb6145?upload=true.jpg

I've searched on google but the only commands I've found were:

ms-settings:storagesense

ms-settings:storagepolicies

But none of those opens the "Temporary files" setting.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

AlexCSN, Apr 25, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Edwin, Apr 25, 2020
  4. What is the ms-settings command to open the "Temporary files" setting?

Windows 10 Settings is not opening

Hi Jhay,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What exactly happens when you try to open setting?
    • Do you get any error message or error code on the screen?
    This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

What is the ms-settings command to open the "Temporary files" setting?

1. What is the ms-settings command to open the "Temporary files" setting? - Similar Threads - settings command open

2. What is the WAY around this ? Storage Settings Temporary Files Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the WAY around this ? Storage Settings Temporary Files Not Showing: I see that others have a similar issue. Temporary file for months now has been showing this but when i click on it, nothing is there. How do i go about this ?...
  3. What is the WAY around this ? Storage Settings Temporary Files Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the WAY around this ? Storage Settings Temporary Files Not Showing: I see that others have a similar issue. Temporary file for months now has been showing this but when i click on it, nothing is there. How do i go about this ?...
  4. What is the WAY around this ? Storage Settings Temporary Files Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Settings not opening, ms-settings not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings not opening, ms-settings not working.: I have not installed any updates since last week and today suddenly the settings are not working. I have tried: sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth And it did nothing, Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. What's the URI command to open "App volume and device preferences" in Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's the URI command to open "App volume and device preferences" in Settings?: For example, ms-settings:sound, opens "Sound". ms-settings:display opens "Display". There are many such URI commands. I want to create a shortcut which will open the "App volume and device preferences" page. Every forum I've looked at so far listsms-settings:apps-volume as...
  7. Unable to open settings and command prompt windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to open settings and command prompt windows: Hello! my issue is started when I deleted some files in folder 'c'. Then all things go worst. Now I am not able to open settings and I am not able to run command prompt windows Please give the support from your side to me as soon as possible Thank you!...
  8. Settings>System>Storage/Local Storage>Temporary Files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Settings>System>Storage/Local Storage>Temporary Files?: Left click This PC and Temporary files show 3.77GB. When I left click Temporary files to remove the 3.77GB it populates and shows only approx. 20MB of files that can be removed. Where are the rest of the 3.7xGB of temporary files located that are indicated can be removed and...
  9. what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what's the command to set a reminder with cortana?: I don't know what I'm doing wrong I've had no problem typing in broad general reminder statements and its just handled them all so I can't even remember how I word them but this time I'm trying different combinations of words and instead of setting a reminder it's opening...
  10. Temporary files in settings not deleting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Temporary files in settings not deleting: In settings I have a large temporary files allocation which says I can delete, I click and it says "We're cleaning up your temporary files.Come back In a bit to checkout the results." I have left it for hours and there is no change. They are taking up a lot of room. 26992