Windows 10: What should I do after deleting Norton Security

Discus and support What should I do after deleting Norton Security in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Norton got ended the trial few days later so I deleted using setting on Windows 10. My computer got restarted and I put my pass code. It got very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SharkyHong, Nov 10, 2019.

1. What should I do after deleting Norton Security

My Norton got ended the trial few days later so I deleted using setting on Windows 10.

My computer got restarted and I put my pass code. It got very slow to log in.

After long time waiting I finally logged in and tried to open task manager.

It did not respond and I waited so long to get some error message saying that it got denied to access.

I tried to google what I have to do after deleting Norton Security and I found nothing.

They deny all useful programs such as task manager and restoring/backup

Help me out please!

:)

SharkyHong, Nov 10, 2019

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Norton Security Incompatible With Windows 10?

Does Norton say you have a version of their product that is compatible with Win 10?

See Fix problems with Norton after upgrading to Windows 10

And

https://updatecenter.norton.com

Alternatively - - -

Two suggestions to try.

Good luck…

P.S. I'm not employed by MS!

Le Boule, Nov 10, 2019
  4. What should I do after deleting Norton Security

Norton Internet Security

avast, kaspersky, nod 32, and avg, the first and the last are free, the middle two you have to pay for but are WELL WORTH IT

dump norton as others have suggested

das müffin mann, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

What should I do after deleting Norton Security

1. What should I do after deleting Norton Security - Similar Threads - should deleting Norton

2. Cannot delete Norton Security Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete Norton Security Files: Greetings all, I am having an issue with deleting my norton security files. What I have tried so far is in sequence of how I went about it. I am in my own PC and my user profile has admin rights. I did restart my laptop as well. OS is Win 11 Home, version 23H21. Attempted to...
  3. Cannot delete Norton Security Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete Norton Security Files: Greetings all, I am having an issue with deleting my norton security files. What I have tried so far is in sequence of how I went about it. I am in my own PC and my user profile has admin rights. I did restart my laptop as well. OS is Win 11 Home, version 23H21. Attempted to...
  4. What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?

What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?: What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-if-i-accidentally-delete-realtek/3340ec93-80d7-4420-9f89-4330e02c7449
  5. What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?: What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-if-i-accidentally-delete-realtek/3340ec93-80d7-4420-9f89-4330e02c7449
  6. What should I do if I accidentally delete Realtek?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. usmt.ppkg mistakenly deleted, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usmt.ppkg mistakenly deleted, what should I do?: Hi, I was trying to clean up some space for my C drive, and after a careless operation, I mistakenly deleted the usmt.ppkg in the folder of C: recovery/customizations that weigh more or less 3-4 GB, after I checked some forums and websites I realized I have really messed...
  8. usmt.ppkg mistakenly deleted, what should I do?

usmt.ppkg mistakenly deleted, what should I do?: Hi, I was trying to clean up some space for my C drive, and after a careless operation, I mistakenly deleted the usmt.ppkg in the folder of C: recovery/customizations that weigh more or less 3-4 GB, after I checked some forums and websites I realized I have really messed...
  9. usmt.ppkg mistakenly deleted, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. i deleted a file in regedit what should i do

in Windows 10 Customization
    i deleted a file in regedit what should i do: i deleted the sizer file in regedit is it fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-file-in-regedit-what-should-i-do/351d18ae-192c-4915-a44c-132bf760900e