Windows 10: What's this got to do with the price of eggs (IE11)

Discus and support What's this got to do with the price of eggs (IE11) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there What's a poor old dumb user like me meant to do with this sort of message (IE11 browser). I suppose this must mean something to somebody -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Nov 23, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

What's this got to do with the price of eggs (IE11)

Hi there

What's a poor old dumb user like me meant to do with this sort of message (IE11 browser). I suppose this must mean something to somebody - but even Chinese for me would me more understandable !!!!!

What's this got to do with the price of eggs (IE11) [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 23, 2014
  2. kiloran Win User

How to fix IE 11 in Windows 10 ( IE 11 does not open after an update )

I also have this problem and when I try to open IE11 nothing happens - there is no error message and the `egg timer` disappears after a short time. I have uninstalled IE11, rebooted and then reinstalled but still nothing happens. I used system restore to
    return to a point prior to installing KB 4038788 and IE11 worked perfectly well but after downloading and installing the Update the problem has returned.

Microsoft Edge is working OK

kiloran, Nov 23, 2014
  3. A window opens then immediately closes.

I concur. This greatly complicates matters. One more question:

Is KB3200068 offered to the computer when you run a manual check for updates and if so, does it successfully install?

• HOW TO Run a manual check for updates in Win10

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/check-for-and-install-windows-update-in-windows-10.8952/

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 23, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Nov 23, 2014
  5. Yep Firefox shows the same thing *Wink

ThrashZone, Nov 23, 2014
  6. usasma Win User
    Something must've fixed it.
    I can see it fine in Firefox and IE 11 on 8.1
    and in IE11 in Win10

usasma, Nov 24, 2014
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Who ever runs that site must have tweaked the PHP code and fixed the bug.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What's this got to do with the price of eggs (IE11) - Similar Threads - What's got price

2. i got this masage what. what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this masage what. what to do: dllhost.exe system error The system detected a stack-based buffer overflow in this application. This overflow could allow a cybercriminal to gain control of the application....
  3. i got this masage what. what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got this masage what. what to do: dllhost.exe system error The system detected a stack-based buffer overflow in this application. This overflow could allow a cybercriminal to gain control of the application....
  4. i got this masage what. what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Easter Egg

Easter Egg: Can you tell me an easter egg that no one know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easter-egg/99e2d721-9f41-467c-a721-1cd1bca6aa17
  6. Easter egg, or no Easter egg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easter egg, or no Easter egg?: Was there a little green alien Easter egg planted within the recent update? Could not find what I was looking for on google about it. So, I have a few things on my taskbar, however my internet was "glitchy", so I kept closing and opening my browser. When I hover my mouse...
  7. Bird Eggs!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bird Eggs!: So, I wanted to incubate a bird egg that I found, which I think is a robin egg, and I have been incubating it for about a week, and it is all dark inside now. I see black veins and when I water candled them, they didn't move! Are black veins a bad sign?...
  8. Windows 10 Easter Eggs

Windows 10 Easter Eggs: Easter eggs would any body please provide a list of windows 10 software easter eggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-easter-eggs/4ff2f164-6b08-4eca-a7d6-20858b1171ba
  9. Whats the Best VPN for the Price?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the Best VPN for the Price?: Whats the best VPN thats good on price? 127405
  10. Whats the Best VPN for the Price?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Best VPN for the Price?: Whats the best VPN thats good on price? 127405