Windows 10: Where Does Edge Store Favorites

Discus and support Where Does Edge Store Favorites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Where Does Edge Store Favorites. James 34442 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JamesJoey, Dec 19, 2015.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Where Does Edge Store Favorites

Where Does Edge Store Favorites.

James

:)

JamesJoey, Dec 19, 2015

2. Saving Favorites

No, I am looking at the Favorites tab not the Reading List. Where does Edge store the favorites if not on the C:\Users\Owners\Favorites.

BarbaraBlasch, Dec 19, 2015
  3. JoeZ_69 Win User
    Where are Win 10 IE (Edge) Favorites?

My upgrade to Win10 from Win 7 went smoothly, but I cannot find my favorites in File Explorer. When I go to C:\users\(me)\favorites I get IE 11 (Explorer) favorites. Where does Edge store its favorites?

JoeZ_69, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello James, *Smile

Microsoft Edge Favorites - Backup and Restore in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Microsoft Edge Favorites - Add or Remove in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Where Does Edge Store Favorites [​IMG]
    Note Starting in in Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565 and Windows 10 TH2 version 10511 build 10568, your favorites and favorites bar in Microsoft Edge are now stored in an ESE database file in the DataStore folder at the location below.

Code: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\DataStore[/quote]

Brink, Dec 19, 2015
  5. JamesJoey Win User
    So, apparently I won't be able to import of export them to Internet Explorer?

JamesJoey, Dec 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 19, 2015
  7. JamesJoey Win User
    Got it.

Thanks,
    James

JamesJoey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where Does Edge Store Favorites - Similar Threads - Where Does Edge

2. where does edge stores the passwrods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where does edge stores the passwrods: passwords were stored by edge were stored as credentials b4 , but now i ve read that those are stored in the cloud... how does it work and how to do it. windows credentials are still on pc and can be compromised at any time, but if we delete them microsoft store etc ll stop...
  3. where does edge stores the passwrods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where does edge stores the passwrods: passwords were stored by edge were stored as credentials b4 , but now i ve read that those are stored in the cloud... how does it work and how to do it. windows credentials are still on pc and can be compromised at any time, but if we delete them microsoft store etc ll stop...
  4. where does edge stores the passwrods

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Favorites: Suddenly I'm unable to right click on a link in my favorites folder and have it open in a new window, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on open in new window, nothing happens. If I click open in a new tab, it does and also when I right click on links in various...
  6. Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Stored Favorites/Bookmarks in Chromium Edge: Windows 10 v. 21H1 Every site I visit states the following: You'll find the Microsoft Edge (Chromium) bookmarks/favourites over here: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Bookmarks ("Bookmarks" is the actual file). All is great until I get to...
  7. Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Edge Store the Favorites Bar Items: Where does Edge store the Favorites Bar items. I'd like to be able to back it up. James 91327
  8. Where does Windows 10 Edge keep its Favorites folder items?

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Windows 10 Edge keep its Favorites folder items?: I'm new to Edge, and would love to find where in Windows Explorer it keeps the folder storing Favorites links. However, all I've found so far in searching the Internet in general and TenForums in particular, are W10 Favorites folders which are either empty or contain only...
  9. Where are Edge Favorites stored ?

in Browsers and Email
    Where are Edge Favorites stored ?: I was able to import them for ie to edge but I am not sure if there are stored on the hard drive or some place else. I liked in ie that you could edit favorites directly in the folder structured. I would like to edit edge so it uses the favorites folder instead of where it...
  10. Where is Edge Favorites stored again?

in Browsers and Email
    Where is Edge Favorites stored again?: I used to know this, but I don't remember anymore. 81515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where does edge store favorites

2. where does windows edge store favorites

3. where does edge store favorites windows 10

4. where are favorites stored in edge,
  5. where does windows 10 keep its favorites,
  6. where are favorites stored in microsoft edge in windows 10 1903 build,
  7. where are the favorites stored in edge,
  8. where does ms edge store favorites,
  9. where does windows store edge favorites,
  10. where is edge store favorites,
  11. where does edge store its favorites ese,