Windows 10: where is the file?

Discus and support where is the file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please? 5600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isider, Apr 24, 2015.

1. isider Win User

where is the file?

I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please?

:)

isider, Apr 24, 2015
  2. stupidass Win User

Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

Dear Mohjo.

As at least I already stated I my self have sent mail´s and mail´s to Nokia and asking for the possibility to update my N90 via NSU.I know that I still have the choice of making an update at a Nokia service center or likewise but I´m eager to do so my self.UNFORTUNATLY
    there has´nt been ANY other replies to my mails than std "Thank you etc etc",no info on if/when/why not the NSU will/won´t support the N90.

/s

stupidass, Apr 24, 2015
  3. yasserlotfy---01 Win User
    Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

I'm with you

come on nokia and help us

yasserlotfy---01, Apr 24, 2015
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

where is the file?

The install.esd file can be found in C:\RecoveryImage

Is this the one you meant?

You may also need to read through the tutorial: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

gzt7d8, Apr 24, 2015
  5. cyberrufus Win User
    It's downloaded to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution prior to installation.

cyberrufus, Apr 24, 2015
  6. isider Win User
    Thank you a lot. Yes that.s the one I ment*Biggrin

isider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where is the file?

1. where is the file? - Similar Threads - where file

2. 2 iso files are different. Where are Windows 10 ISO md5 hashes.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2 iso files are different. Where are Windows 10 ISO md5 hashes.: From Create Windows 10 installation media link was downloaded and created windows.iso file. It tries 2 times, so files are different. Files were created in same day, middle internet speed was abou 500kBs(8mb). Where is md5 hash to to see is it correct dowloaded or viruses...
  3. Windows 10 1809 update deleted only the files that where on 3 of my shortcut files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 update deleted only the files that where on 3 of my shortcut files: I noticed yesterday few moments before the update in my computer I have 3 shortcut folders in my desktop for easy access. for some weird reason the files on the original folders that were parked on C:/User/files/business disappeared. A littler bit after I wanted to get to...
  4. Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO?: ok Just Downloaded files from my google Drive to my pc but cant find them /// where did they GO? this is stupid they dont give u an option to save-them ? 117263
  5. Where can I find the list of file names shown under QuickAccess

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I find the list of file names shown under QuickAccess: I have found a couple of scripts for the registry that supposedly can control How Many files can be shown in the Quick Access space at once with a limit of close to 60. Normal display is more like 15. This has led me to hope that there might be a location where these names...
  6. where is windows dvd player file located at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is windows dvd player file located at?: Please help. I paid and downloaded the windows dvd player. It works fine but I am unable to set it as default program because it does not show up in the list of installed apps. What do I do?...
  7. Add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc....: How to add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc. are placed)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/add-a-folder-to-file-explorers-sidebar-where-quick/d7f1d0c0-eaea-4929-939c-22308e80a70f
  8. Where Could Deleted Files Be?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where Could Deleted Files Be?: Win10. I copied hundreds of image files from G: to E: to make room on G: for Macrium images. Looking at the sizes they didn't match so I tried to get duplicate finder software to compare the directories so's I'd know what was missing and be in a position to delete those...
  9. I ran into a glitch in where a Text file started opening in a endless loop. Was it a virus?...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I ran into a glitch in where a Text file started opening in a endless loop. Was it a virus?...: Btw I couldnt close the files. Did a virus check nothing and DISM image restore and found nothing wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-ran-into-a-glitch-in-where-a-text-file-started/4ec87b11-6c7f-4c68-bb4a-265efbcf37ff
  10. Where can I find the ISO file for 1607 build that I can use to reinstall this older version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find the ISO file for 1607 build that I can use to reinstall this older version?: I have stuttering in multiple applications aever since 1709 and I want to go back to 1607. Where can I find a safe place to download the 1607 ISO file?...