Windows 10: where is the file?

Discus and support where is the file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please? 5600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isider, Apr 24, 2015.

1. isider Win User

where is the file?

I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please?

:)

isider, Apr 24, 2015
  2. stupidass Win User

Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

Dear Mohjo.

As at least I already stated I my self have sent mail´s and mail´s to Nokia and asking for the possibility to update my N90 via NSU.I know that I still have the choice of making an update at a Nokia service center or likewise but I´m eager to do so my self.UNFORTUNATLY
    there has´nt been ANY other replies to my mails than std "Thank you etc etc",no info on if/when/why not the NSU will/won´t support the N90.

/s

stupidass, Apr 24, 2015
  3. Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

I'm with you

come on nokia and help us

yasserlotfy---01, Apr 24, 2015
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

where is the file?

The install.esd file can be found in C:\RecoveryImage

Is this the one you meant?

You may also need to read through the tutorial: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

gzt7d8, Apr 24, 2015
  5. It's downloaded to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution prior to installation.

cyberrufus, Apr 24, 2015
  6. isider Win User
    Thank you a lot. Yes that.s the one I ment*Biggrin

isider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where is the file?

1. where is the file? - Similar Threads - where file

2. Why did my VHD disappear after I restarted my PC? Also, the file where I saved it is gone!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my VHD disappear after I restarted my PC? Also, the file where I saved it is gone!: Hi,I am a bit lost. I created a VHD just in case my pc went into another meltdown. I didn't notice that it was gone until now as I am backing up my data. I have two hard drives in my pc: C drive which my primary drive and second hard drive which is E. When I created the VHD,...
  3. How do you remove windows error reporting files? and where are they located?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you remove windows error reporting files? and where are they located?: I am looking to clean up my hard drive and want to know how to remove Windows error reporting files and where I can find them to delete them....
  4. where is the windows defender start file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where is the windows defender start file?: I want to start windows defender with a batch file. Where is the start or .exe type file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/where-is-the-windows-defender-start-file/ef7458f3-9281-486c-a685-71cc8d3700fb
  5. Explorer fails to open && mount .ISO files - where 7zip has no problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer fails to open && mount .ISO files - where 7zip has no problems: Hi community!I have some trouble to open certain .iso files on my Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2, Build 19042.985, Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 --> latest available level for my system without outstanding updates:I created MacOS .iso files on my Mac and want to use them for a...
  6. Not able to change where program files are saved

Not able to change where program files are saved: I'm not able to change where my Program files save location. I've tried multiple tutorials and none of them seem to work. Also this might be linked to the problem; in Registry editor at the Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Windows\CurrentVersion thing I don't have alot of...
  7. start: No such file or directory - Where do Windows built in commands live?

start: No such file or directory - Where do Windows built in commands live?: Hi,When I run a bash file from my command line I get the following error:```/bin/bash: C:/Program Files/Git/usr/bin/start: No such file or directory```The bash file is the following:```#!/usr/bin/env bashstart C:\\some\\pathexit```Running `where start` returns `C:\Program...
  8. WHERE IS THE LIST OF CATEGORIES STORED IN FILE EXPLORER

WHERE IS THE LIST OF CATEGORIES STORED IN FILE EXPLORER: In OUTLOOK I can see a list of all the categories I have created which I attach to various emails.For example Broadband, Car, Credit Cards etc In the File Explorer property pane, if I type the letter B in the category field of a file, File explorer shows me a drop down list...
  9. Where is WIndows 7 type file search?

in Cortana
    Where is WIndows 7 type file search?: Loved Windows 7 converted to windows 10 and cannot find a thing on my drive.Check indexing and it is always paused. SEARCH kicks me over to BING and to the internet. How do you find one stupid email in MS Outlook that you know is there searching for a word in its contents?...
  10. Where to should I store game files from sites like Itch.io that come without installers?

Where to should I store game files from sites like Itch.io that come without installers?: I like downloading indie games from Itch.io, but I don't know where to save them since they have no installers. I don't want to save them on my desktop because my desktop is synced with OneDrive, so the game files would take up a large chunk of my 5GB OneDrive storage....