where is the file?

Discus and support where is the file? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please? 5600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isider, Apr 24, 2015.

1. isider Win User

I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please?

:)

isider, Apr 24, 2015
  2. stupidass Win User

Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

Dear Mohjo.

As at least I already stated I my self have sent mail´s and mail´s to Nokia and asking for the possibility to update my N90 via NSU.I know that I still have the choice of making an update at a Nokia service center or likewise but I´m eager to do so my self.UNFORTUNATLY
    there has´nt been ANY other replies to my mails than std "Thank you etc etc",no info on if/when/why not the NSU will/won´t support the N90.

/s

stupidass, Apr 24, 2015
  3. yasserlotfy---01 Win User
    Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

I'm with you

come on nokia and help us

yasserlotfy---01, Apr 24, 2015
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

where is the file?

The install.esd file can be found in C:\RecoveryImage

Is this the one you meant?

You may also need to read through the tutorial: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

gzt7d8, Apr 25, 2015
  5. cyberrufus Win User
    It's downloaded to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution prior to installation.

cyberrufus, Apr 25, 2015
  6. isider Win User
    Thank you a lot. Yes that.s the one I ment*Biggrin

isider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where is the file?

where is the file? - Similar Threads - where file

1. Win Explorer is displaying the file size incorrectly, KB where is MB

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Explorer is displaying the file size incorrectly, KB where is MB: New Laptop w/Win 10 displayed the file size correctly until this morning. This morning, they all are KB. It USES KB instead MB. I know they are MB size. Example, right window where the files are listed under the SIZE col, all are 00,000 KB. I know they are large so...
  2. where Windows 10 store built in drivers signatures .cat files ?

in Windows 10 Support
    where Windows 10 store built in drivers signatures .cat files ?: I need to find xinputhid driver signature .cat file, where Windows store this files ? I need to use xinputhid driver for Xbox One Controller from Anniversary build 14393.0 now in Creators Update because in this build Microsoft changed xinputhid driver which do not now...
  3. Confusion about where xml file should be placed and how its used

in Windows 10 Support
    Confusion about where xml file should be placed and how its used: Every Sunday I create a full image of my SSD, onto an external HD, and I keep 2 months worth of SSD images on it Every time an image is created, it stores a .xml file in Documents>'Reflect. I think the xml file is the image backup but as a document also...or something...
  4. Where's The Registry Location For File Explorer's Size?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where's The Registry Location For File Explorer's Size?: Hello, when you open any File Explorer window (such as going to C:\ ), File Explorer has a specific saved window size that it opens with. So when you resize it, either horizontally and/or vertically, close it and re-open it again, it saves the size of the window. I would like...
  5. How to restore System Restore and where to get the CAB files for it?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to restore System Restore and where to get the CAB files for it?: This may not be the best forum section for this question and I don't mind it being moved to the more appropriate section.. as long as that section is alive and has people posting! I never use System Restore as I find it ineffective and so I use other methods to backup...
  6. Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date)

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date): I installed Windows 10 over Windows 7. Results workable but a few things a repair install might help. I'd like to get an ISO of windows which contains the anniversary updat (at least). Thank you. 72720
  7. Where do I find this file with " ComDlg32.OCX " in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do I find this file with " ComDlg32.OCX " in Windows 10: Earlier today I was trying to run two different applications not Microsoft and both came up with an error: Run-time error 339 Component 'ComDlg32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid. My computer is running on...
where is the file? solved