where is the file?

Discus and support where is the file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please? 5600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isider, Apr 24, 2015.

1. isider Win User

where is the file?

I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please?

:)

isider, Apr 24, 2015
  2. stupidass Win User

Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

Dear Mohjo.

As at least I already stated I my self have sent mail´s and mail´s to Nokia and asking for the possibility to update my N90 via NSU.I know that I still have the choice of making an update at a Nokia service center or likewise but I´m eager to do so my self.UNFORTUNATLY
    there has´nt been ANY other replies to my mails than std "Thank you etc etc",no info on if/when/why not the NSU will/won´t support the N90.

/s

stupidass, Apr 24, 2015
  3. yasserlotfy---01 Win User
    Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

I'm with you

come on nokia and help us

yasserlotfy---01, Apr 24, 2015
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

where is the file?

The install.esd file can be found in C:\RecoveryImage

Is this the one you meant?

You may also need to read through the tutorial: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

gzt7d8, Apr 24, 2015
  5. cyberrufus Win User
    It's downloaded to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution prior to installation.

cyberrufus, Apr 24, 2015
  6. isider Win User
    Thank you a lot. Yes that.s the one I ment*Biggrin

isider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where is the file?

1. where is the file? - Similar Threads - where file

2. where is windows dvd player file located at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is windows dvd player file located at?: Please help. I paid and downloaded the windows dvd player. It works fine but I am unable to set it as default program because it does not show up in the list of installed apps. What do I do?...
  3. Add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc....: How to add a folder to File Explorer's sidebar (where Quick access, OneDrive, This PC, and etc. are placed)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/add-a-folder-to-file-explorers-sidebar-where-quick/d7f1d0c0-eaea-4929-939c-22308e80a70f
  4. Where Could Deleted Files Be?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where Could Deleted Files Be?: Win10. I copied hundreds of image files from G: to E: to make room on G: for Macrium images. Looking at the sizes they didn't match so I tried to get duplicate finder software to compare the directories so's I'd know what was missing and be in a position to delete those...
  5. I ran into a glitch in where a Text file started opening in a endless loop. Was it a virus?...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I ran into a glitch in where a Text file started opening in a endless loop. Was it a virus?...: Btw I couldnt close the files. Did a virus check nothing and DISM image restore and found nothing wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-ran-into-a-glitch-in-where-a-text-file-started/4ec87b11-6c7f-4c68-bb4a-265efbcf37ff
  6. Where can I find the ISO file for 1607 build that I can use to reinstall this older version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find the ISO file for 1607 build that I can use to reinstall this older version?: I have stuttering in multiple applications aever since 1709 and I want to go back to 1607. Where can I find a safe place to download the 1607 ISO file?...
  7. Where i can Download Windows 10 Lean (CloudE) ISO File

Where i can Download Windows 10 Lean (CloudE) ISO File: Hy man! How are you? I hope all is going well. Will anyone tell me where I can download Windows 10 Lean ISO File? Because I have very slow pc. Now Windows 10 official version hang every time whenever I run a huge program. So, That's way am going to installing windows 10...
  8. Where can I find unsaved files after Windows restart?

Where can I find unsaved files after Windows restart?: I was working all day (13 hours) mainly using notepad, and left the computer a few moments to get something to eat. When I came back, the PC had entered sleep mode, and when hitting a key the PC blue screened with the message "Restarting...", and then it used an hour or two...
  9. All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset

All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset: I wanted to factory reset my computer, i ONLY wanted to erase games, files that i MADE, and such things. After i factory reset, it asked me if i wanted to keep or delete key files, and i pressed on reject. After, i got logged in as administrator, and as soon as i get logged...
  10. Where is EXIF data stored in an image file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is EXIF data stored in an image file?: Hello, There is often metadata stored with image files that are produced by digital cameras, things like camera model, GPS information, aperture size, whether the flash was on, etc. Where is this info stored? Is it in a header at the front of the file or a footer at the...