Windows 10: where is the file?

Discus and support where is the file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please? 5600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isider, Apr 24, 2015.

1. isider Win User

where is the file?

I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please?

:)

isider, Apr 24, 2015
  2. stupidass Win User

Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

Dear Mohjo.

As at least I already stated I my self have sent mail´s and mail´s to Nokia and asking for the possibility to update my N90 via NSU.I know that I still have the choice of making an update at a Nokia service center or likewise but I´m eager to do so my self.UNFORTUNATLY
    there has´nt been ANY other replies to my mails than std "Thank you etc etc",no info on if/when/why not the NSU will/won´t support the N90.

/s

stupidass, Apr 24, 2015
  3. Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

I'm with you

come on nokia and help us

yasserlotfy---01, Apr 24, 2015
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

where is the file?

The install.esd file can be found in C:\RecoveryImage

Is this the one you meant?

You may also need to read through the tutorial: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

gzt7d8, Apr 24, 2015
  5. It's downloaded to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution prior to installation.

cyberrufus, Apr 24, 2015
  6. isider Win User
    Thank you a lot. Yes that.s the one I ment*Biggrin

isider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where is the file?

1. where is the file? - Similar Threads - where file

2. wheres the attach file button in copilot ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wheres the attach file button in copilot ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bedouinbro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bzv7mk/wheres_the_attach_file_button_in_copilot/
  3. How do I get my Presonus studio one song track files back where they belong in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Presonus studio one song track files back where they belong in the...: One drive would not stop popping up so I just clicked to install this billshit so it would leave me alone so could work. Then it took all of my song files out of my Presonus studio. There are thousands of hours of work on original music lyric’s instruments everything. To say...
  4. How do I get my Presonus studio one song track files back where they belong in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Presonus studio one song track files back where they belong in the...: One drive would not stop popping up so I just clicked to install this billshit so it would leave me alone so could work. Then it took all of my song files out of my Presonus studio. There are thousands of hours of work on original music lyric’s instruments everything. To say...
  5. Where are my hard drive files????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my hard drive files????: My one drive kept getting full so i kept deleting things thinking i was deleting one drive cloud files and i just noticed my harddrive folders missing. I did not spprove that why would you do that???? I want my files back microsoft!!!! They ste on my hard drive because i want...
  6. Where are my hard drive files????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my hard drive files????: My one drive kept getting full so i kept deleting things thinking i was deleting one drive cloud files and i just noticed my harddrive folders missing. I did not spprove that why would you do that???? I want my files back microsoft!!!! They ste on my hard drive because i want...
  7. Where are my hard drive files????

8. any idea how to get rid of this white menu in file explorer? appered out of no where

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any idea how to get rid of this white menu in file explorer? appered out of no where: this slider menu shows up about a few seconds after i opened file explorer or if i change the window location on my monitor or if i move it a bit.any one know what is it and how to get rid of it?...
  9. any idea how to get rid of this white menu in file explorer? appered out of no where

any idea how to get rid of this white menu in file explorer? appered out of no where: this slider menu shows up about a few seconds after i opened file explorer or if i change the window location on my monitor or if i move it a bit.any one know what is it and how to get rid of it?...
  10. Where would I find the pci controller driver in file explorer?

Where would I find the pci controller driver in file explorer?: I managed to find out that the pci controller driver file still exists on my computer, I just need to find out how to reinstall it safely... is there a easy way to do so by going through device manager and installing said driver, if so how do I do it safely and not mess up...