Windows 10: where is the file?

Discus and support where is the file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please? 5600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isider, Apr 24, 2015.

1. isider Win User

where is the file?

I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please?

:)

isider, Apr 24, 2015
  2. stupidass Win User

Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

Dear Mohjo.

As at least I already stated I my self have sent mail´s and mail´s to Nokia and asking for the possibility to update my N90 via NSU.I know that I still have the choice of making an update at a Nokia service center or likewise but I´m eager to do so my self.UNFORTUNATLY
    there has´nt been ANY other replies to my mails than std "Thank you etc etc",no info on if/when/why not the NSU will/won´t support the N90.

/s

stupidass, Apr 24, 2015
  3. Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

I'm with you

come on nokia and help us

yasserlotfy---01, Apr 24, 2015
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

where is the file?

The install.esd file can be found in C:\RecoveryImage

Is this the one you meant?

You may also need to read through the tutorial: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

gzt7d8, Apr 24, 2015
  5. It's downloaded to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution prior to installation.

cyberrufus, Apr 24, 2015
  6. isider Win User
    Thank you a lot. Yes that.s the one I ment*Biggrin

isider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where is the file?

1. where is the file? - Similar Threads - where file

2. how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file?: i'm just wondering how do I change the setting for my photo files to show actual picture without having to open file to see the photo? thank you for any help and info on this matter, truly appreciate any feedback...
  3. Where Do These Temp Files Come From?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where Do These Temp Files Come From?: Location: C>Windows>Temp I recently started seeing folders with names like tw-15c0-518-ac7fd8e in the above location. Apparently all the folders are empty. First there were a few dozen, and I deleted them 2 or 3 times (once per week). This time there were about 200. Looking...
  4. THERES NO WHERE TO CHANGE THE ICON OF A FILE

THERES NO WHERE TO CHANGE THE ICON OF A FILE: [ATTACH] As you can see, theres not a tab for customization. How can I fix it? Please help me quickly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-no-where-to-change-the-icon-of-a-file/220b2db3-c786-4d62-b2a7-5b5ece8828d6"
  5. Transferring files from old pc to new- where did the Windows app go?

Transferring files from old pc to new- where did the Windows app go?: There used to be an easy way to set up a new windows computer from an older windows computer. I have a USB to USB cable connected, but am not finding the way I used in the past....
  6. some files arent there when i open to find where im going to save them sometimes

some files arent there when i open to find where im going to save them sometimes: i baught a computer and im wondering because some of the advice ive been to trying to do has been from windows vista , 7 and 8.1 but the computer says it is windows 10 , i do a lot of research so im always finding ways if i can save in places using the main location such as...
  7. Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is...: Where doe the bluetooth picture files transfer to ? I transferred onto my PC but it is nowhere to be found, also the PC doesn't ask me where i want to transfer into...
  8. where are TEMP files in Windows 10

where are TEMP files in Windows 10: where are TEMP files in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-temp-files-in-windows-10/22b20dfb-221d-4daa-9c26-b2d262f93d79"
  9. Where are the files that Windows Defender deleted?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where are the files that Windows Defender deleted?: My windows defender keeps removing my files. I go to scan history and NOTHING is there. I cannot restore these files. Where are they? Thanks...
  10. WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF THE FILES "NTOSKRNL.EXE" , "NTKRNLMP.EXE" ON WINDOWS 10 1809...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF THE FILES "NTOSKRNL.EXE" , "NTKRNLMP.EXE" ON WINDOWS 10 1809...: I knew some Gaming users and normal users were received BSODs on their windows 10 machines. it probaly caused with combination of other drivers , while installing them. But i am tried to find the files in my windows 10 laptop, But i got failed to find . Will...