Windows 10: where is the file?

Discus and support where is the file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please? 5600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isider, Apr 24, 2015.

1. isider Win User

where is the file?

I am curious in what folder windows downloads the new vrsion to? I have searched everywhere but obviously not everywhere. Does anyone know please?

:)

isider, Apr 24, 2015
  2. stupidass Win User

Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

Dear Mohjo.

As at least I already stated I my self have sent mail´s and mail´s to Nokia and asking for the possibility to update my N90 via NSU.I know that I still have the choice of making an update at a Nokia service center or likewise but I´m eager to do so my self.UNFORTUNATLY
    there has´nt been ANY other replies to my mails than std "Thank you etc etc",no info on if/when/why not the NSU will/won´t support the N90.

/s

stupidass, Apr 24, 2015
  3. Where?, where ?, where ???.....is the Nokia Software Update for the N90 ????

I'm with you

come on nokia and help us

yasserlotfy---01, Apr 24, 2015
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

where is the file?

The install.esd file can be found in C:\RecoveryImage

Is this the one you meant?

You may also need to read through the tutorial: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

gzt7d8, Apr 24, 2015
  5. It's downloaded to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution prior to installation.

cyberrufus, Apr 24, 2015
  6. isider Win User
    Thank you a lot. Yes that.s the one I ment*Biggrin

isider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where is the file?

1. where is the file? - Similar Threads - where file

2. Where is the location of the Win 10 start menu files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the location of the Win 10 start menu files?: For whatever reason, even without updates, the start menu no longer works. I can't roll back to a previous version because there was no actual update. I do not have time to download, customize, and transfer all files to a new account (which is bizarre, seeing as how a start...
  3. Where will i see my skip files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where will i see my skip files?: Hi, i am using windows 10. I was trying to move some files from my desk top to a document folder. However, when it was prompting whether i replace, skip or cancel, i accidentally clicked “skip” :( where will i see or folders will i see the documents i skipped? thank you...
  4. Where are the files for games I download from microsoft store?

Where are the files for games I download from microsoft store?: I recently downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas from the Microsoft store and installed it on my laptop. I want to mod it but I can't find the game files anywhere...
  5. where did my old excel files go?

where did my old excel files go?: where did my old excel files go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-old-excel-files-go/7aca07ef-3912-4e4e-99df-24df89846055"
  6. i want to save a screen to a file... i do SHIFT PRNSCN, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT

i want to save a screen to a file... i do SHIFT PRNSCN, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT: I AM A BIT STUPID, HERE i want to save a screen to a file... i do "SHIFT" "PRNSCN", BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE RESULT JUST PRINTING ONE PAGE OF A LONG EMAIL WOULD BE HELPFUL, TOO....
  7. error 5 access is denied where is a good explaination on how to change file permissions

error 5 access is denied where is a good explaination on how to change file permissions: Trying to install new program (s) and each time I get this message, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-5-access-is-denied-where-is-a-good/196c8c2c-c2dd-409d-a088-2ca81a9d09ed"
  8. Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone?: Context help files are essential. They should always be available without going to the top Help system, which does not even mention the Windows Media Player. It's not even in the options list needed to ask this question. I'm looking for the update the music library program...
  9. where can i find a Clean replacement Explorer.exe file.

where can i find a Clean replacement Explorer.exe file.: I suspect my explorer.exe is infected with something as its running 20-30% of my cpu at all times even when nothing is open. I've ran Rkill, Malwarebytes premium, junkware removal, zemana antimalware, ccleaner and roguekiller. All of which removed a few things and restarted,...
  10. Is it safe to delete those "Where are my files" Icons? And how?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it safe to delete those "Where are my files" Icons? And how?: Apologies if this is the wrong thread, I couldn't decide which sub-forum was best suited, so please move as needed. These Icons are OneDrive icons, but I disabled OneDrive via Group Policy. So now these Icons sit around doing nothing. I was wondering if I should right click...