Windows 10: Where's that Brink context menu trick?

Discus and support Where's that Brink context menu trick? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've lost the desktop context menu mods that Brink did to allow you to toggle between re-sizable, expandable, and original start screens. I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by f14tomcat, Mar 15, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Where's that Brink context menu trick?

I've lost the desktop context menu mods that Brink did to allow you to toggle between re-sizable, expandable, and original start screens. I can't find it anywhere after I just did a clean install and I can't find it in tuts or by searching. Anybody know where it is? Help, pls!!! I feel dumb! *Redface

:)

f14tomcat, Mar 15, 2015

2. Corrupt Event Viewer after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

it might be that simple:

{"Access to the path 'C:\\ProgramData\\Microsoft\\Event Viewer\\ExternalLogs' is denied."}

Brute force solution: Take ownership for this folder.

Many thanks to Shawn Brink

; Windows 10 Help Forums

; Tutorial: Add Take Ownership to Context Menu in Windows 10

alexandre.m, Mar 15, 2015
  3. Br33zer Win User
    Br33zer, Mar 15, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Mar 15, 2015
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Mar 15, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome.

I'll always be Texan though. *Tongue *Wink

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Where's that Brink context menu trick? - Similar Threads - Where's Brink context

2. Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit": Hello!I am trying to add an option to the OneDrive context menu. Basically, all OneDrive files have their OneDrive context menu such as "show online" and I want to add one.I already know how to add context menu points, but I don't wish to create one that activates for all...
  3. Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit": Hello!I am trying to add an option to the OneDrive context menu. Basically, all OneDrive files have their OneDrive context menu such as "show online" and I want to add one.I already know how to add context menu points, but I don't wish to create one that activates for all...
  4. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  5. For Brink

in Windows 10 Support
    For Brink: How did this happen? https://www.tenforums.com/search.php...360&pp=&page=2 - 183331
  6. context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu: how to add 'desktop' to 'send to option' WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/671f83fb-b3a9-449a-9564-ea120c0b78b8
  7. Context Menu

Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  8. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  9. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  10. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b