Windows 10: which update enables taskbar clock on all screens?

Discus and support which update enables taskbar clock on all screens? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My other computer has two displays extended desktop, and the system tray clock shows on both screens. On this computer, I turned off automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by link626, May 16, 2017.

1. link626 Win User

which update enables taskbar clock on all screens?

My other computer has two displays extended desktop, and the system tray clock shows on both screens.

On this computer, I turned off automatic updates because I don't want to deal with all the reboots and installs.
    This computer also has extended desktop across two screens, but the clock only shows on one screen.

Does anyone know which update enables the clock on all screens?

:)

link626, May 16, 2017

2. Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, May 16, 2017
  3. Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

The taskbar color is black by default and the icon font color in the notification area (lower right) is white except for the clock which is black. I can change the color of the taskbar to make the black clock font appear, but the color choices are limited.
    Why is the clock font black and all the others white? Can Microsoft fix this simple problem?

Nantucketbob, May 16, 2017
  4. lmaneke Win User

All screens should have the clock on all versions of Windows 10.

Is the taskbar enabled on both screens? If not, you will need to turn it on

lmaneke, May 16, 2017
  5. lmaneke Win User
    Which Version do you have?

lmaneke, May 16, 2017
  6. alphanumeric, May 16, 2017
  7. link626 Win User
    i must have an old version of win10.
    It came preinstalled on my Asus laptop.

version 1511
    build 10586.420
    win10 home.

link626, May 17, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. which update enables taskbar clock on all screens? - Similar Threads - update enables taskbar

2. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  3. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  4. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  5. Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar: Can you add back on the clock to show on the second screen? Why was this removed? What is wrong with you Microsoft to do things like this? At least give the option to add it back on seriously!!!!...
  6. Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar

Windows 11 second screen clock on taskbar: Can you add back on the clock to show on the second screen? Why was this removed? What is wrong with you Microsoft to do things like this? At least give the option to add it back on seriously!!!!...
  7. Clock on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  8. Clock in Taskbar

Clock in Taskbar: Hi,Please assist On my Laptop in the Taskbar Clock,it Shows the Time & also the Date,eg;3:05 pm & the Date 28/02/2020 On my Desktop Computer it only Shows 3:05pm Both are Windows 10 I have Hours trying to have the date also shown on the clock in the Taskbar ,but nothing...
  9. Taskbar Clock Setting

Taskbar Clock Setting: Does anyone know why my clock shows thus: Instead of a colon I have these boxes. I have tried settings but to no avail. 141459
  10. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0