Windows 10: White Box on screen

Discus and support White Box on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The users has a dual screen setup. The scale and layout is at 150% on both screens. The user gets this screen see below intermittently on both. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gentech1234, Mar 9, 2020.

1. White Box on screen

The users has a dual screen setup. The scale and layout is at 150% on both screens. The user gets this screen see below intermittently on both. The user is unable to interact with that white portion when it appears.

The following troubleshooting steps was performed:

1. Updated Windows and all drivers related to the computer using the website.
    2. Changed monitor interface from DVI to VGA for both.
    3. Changed scaling to 100% and resolution to 1920 x Y to 1366 x 768
    4. Gone into Intel HD Graphics control to Scale full screen

White Box on screen 1664adf8-48ac-4549-b7ce-1e82eab9db23?upload=true.jpg

:)

gentech1234, Mar 9, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

White Box on screen

Steve C, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

White Box on screen

1. White Box on screen - Similar Threads - White Box screen

2. White tile box on screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White tile box on screen?: Hi unfortunately I'm not in the same area as this pc. My sister's boy has been enthusiastic with downloads. He thinks he has downloaded something he shouldn't. He's only 8!Unfortunately my sister has no IT skills.It's possible he has hit some random combination of keys or...
  3. White tile box on screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White tile box on screen?: Hi unfortunately I'm not in the same area as this pc. My sister's boy has been enthusiastic with downloads. He thinks he has downloaded something he shouldn't. He's only 8!Unfortunately my sister has no IT skills.It's possible he has hit some random combination of keys or...
  4. White transparent box top left screen

White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  5. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  6. Small white box in lower right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small white box in lower right of screen: This box just started appearing today. I have not installed anything new, nor run any virus scans until after the box appeared nothing found. I also have not changed the background or made any other display changes. There are no action items pending either. I rebooted but the...
  7. Occasional white boxes on screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Occasional white boxes on screen.: [ATTACH] It comes and goes quickly so I couldn't take screenshot. So I drew the boxes. It looks like this. I noticed a weird pattern, I don't know if I am right but the boxes only come in places which are not stationary on screen. Its there on things that can be moved....
  8. White Rectangle Box on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Rectangle Box on Desktop Screen: I have an issue that most of the time when I start my computer, either rebooted or which was locked, I see a small rectangle box sometimes two boxes or one in my Desktop screen which is the screen where there is the wallpapers and icons. It appears anywhere on the Desktop...
  9. White Box on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Box on screen: I have a user who has an intermittent problem. The user gets a white box screen from time to time. When the user encounter this problem, the user can not interact with the white portion of the box. I updated Windows and the graphics driver. I seen similar threads, but the...
  10. White box in the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in the middle of the screen: Hey guys while I was working my screen suddenly went off and then there was white box in the middle of my other monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-the-middle-of-the-screen/eb2460ac-7a91-4c43-a97a-9ca4313e1831