Windows 10: White dots showing up on my screen

Discus and support White dots showing up on my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; White squares keep showing up on my screen. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KittyDelux, Apr 1, 2019.

1. White dots showing up on my screen

White squares keep showing up on my screen. White dots showing up on my screen [​IMG]

:)

KittyDelux, Apr 1, 2019
  2. DZZRtt Win User

Flashing white dots in Crysis DX10 (RADEON 7850)

Your card is fine. Nothing wrong with it. It is clearly the game issue.
    Here my personal list

8800 gtx - white dots
    Sapphire 6950 white dots
    Gigabyte 7850 - white dots
    MSI 7870 -white dots
    MSI 7970 lightning - white dots
    MSI R9 290X Gaming - white dots

DZZRtt, Apr 1, 2019
  3. mkyounes Win User
    White Dot On Start Up Screen

I have Nokia E71 when the unit starts up there is a small white dot appears on the black screen.

The screen is OK no white dot on the white back ground.

Only this appears on dark back ground.

Please advise ......

Regards

Mohamad Karim Younes

mkyounes, Apr 1, 2019
  4. White dots showing up on my screen

Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

• Boot to a Windows 10 installation disk
    • Go to Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – DOS Prompt (one might wonder why “Boot to Safe Mode” is not available in Advanced Options!)
    • Follow the instructions here: Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Mike-Kremer, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

White dots showing up on my screen

1. White dots showing up on my screen - Similar Threads - White dots showing

2. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White dot on Screen: I do not know when it started but it was just today i noticed. There is this white dot on my screen that doesn't leave even when i reboot my laptop. It stays in one position and doesn't flash on and off again. It doesn't really bother me per se but I would like to know if...
  3. White dots appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White dots appearing on my screen: [ATTACH] How do i fix these white dots on programs this keeps happening on almost every program I use https://preview.redd.it/vdh1ynq6o7q61.png?width=980&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c2034f3e701e837ffa794e70cefd81d01716d44 submitted by /u/Revolutionary-You653 [link]...
  4. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  5. White dots when I start up my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White dots when I start up my laptop: I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 running the latest version of Windows 10. Whenever I turn on my laptop, it shows the white windows logo on a black screen. Recently, when it does this, part of the white Microsoft logo will be missing and there will be white dots moving on...
  6. White Dots on top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Dots on top of screen: I have a brand new ASUS Zenbook. After the most recent windows update there are white dots on the top of my display when I have a window, like my web browser, open. The dots are get better or worse depending on where the window is dragged worse toward the corner. I do not...
  7. Tiny white dot on screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny white dot on screen?: Hi, Last night, I was playing video games when I saw a weird white dot on the right corner of my screen. This morning I took a closer look and saw that it has the same colors as the background of whatever application I'm using. If I screenshot my desktop, you can not see...
  8. white dots on pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    white dots on pics: I recently saved this picture to my laptop. For some reason a week ago when I opened it I saw these white small dots on the picture. Some other pic file .png show these same dots but have various dissimilar distribution. What can be causing this and how do I fix it?...
  9. Weird dots show up on the side of my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird dots show up on the side of my screen?: Weird dots show up on the side of my screen? I never had this issue before and I heard it had to with display. I wanted to ask here first to see if there was a more explanation to help me understand what it is and why it happens. HP Windows 10 is what I have. My task manger...
  10. STUCK on white spinning start up dots

in Windows 10 Support
    STUCK on white spinning start up dots: A few days ago my laptop (Asus X552C) started playing up, for example whenever I pressed 'sleep' it would shut down anyway. Next, the laptop completely froze; Spotify tried to reinstall, chrome wouldn't load and was stuck on the blue spinning circle etc. Therefore I had to...