Windows 10: White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable

Discus and support White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Computer: Dell OptiPlex 3050 Dual Monitor Setup. At random, my title bar and a select area underneath it turn white. When I try to click on anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davidbeme, Jun 28, 2018.

1. davidbeme Win User

White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable

Computer: Dell OptiPlex 3050
    Dual Monitor Setup.

At random, my title bar and a select area underneath it turn white. When I try to click on anything that would be there, I click on whatever is behind it, as if it isn't there. The issue is more likely to occur on the primary monitor, even though they're the same model, and appears to only affect windows that have been maximized. If I un-maximize the window, the glitch disappears, however, it will return upon maximization. This problem will persist until the computer is restarted. It will work fine for a bit and eventually start up again.

Example of how it looks:

White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable [​IMG]

I've tried updating all of the drivers (including the BIOS) as well as removing the Display Adapter and Monitor Drivers. Alas, the problem persists.

Any ideas?

:)

davidbeme, Jun 28, 2018
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. Black title bars and white text

this method only gives the ability to change the title bar colors not the text color. He wants white text in the titlebars not black (which is default since Windows 8). He wants that white text style from Windows XP. White text on titlebars on the blue color, except he wants to use black instead of blue. It's the Win XP title bar style.

This can only be done through WinAero tweaker, in 2 clicks. You change the theme pack to aero light and he already has the reg tweak for white text on titlebars for those that want that XP style titlebar colors.

White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable [​IMG]

heyyahblah, Jun 28, 2018
  4. jds63 Win User

Black title bars and white text

Thought i'd offer what i saw here ,guess third party stuff is only way for that.

jds63, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

1. White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable - Similar Threads - White Title Bar

2. Settings title banner now showing..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings title banner now showing..: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.572 and the new Settings title bar doesn't show for me. Is it something I need to turn on, or is it an upgrade ? Thanks submitted by /u/mad-panther [link] [comments]...
  3. Title bars become unclickable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bars become unclickable: [ATTACH] Basically, the title, The title bar of all the software/apps becomes unclickable randomly. To fix it, I've to press CLRL ALT DELETE, then open the task manager as soon as I do that everything works normally. I've done a full wipe of SSD but the issue's there...
  4. Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode - Revived.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode - Revived.: Why is this topic locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/title-bars-of-applications-still-white-even-with/db672e8c-5177-444f-8678-19dc27af0ce9 This is the first relevant result I get when searching for the problem. The issue is still a problem what...
  5. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  6. Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode

Title bars of applications still white even with dark mode: I don't know why nobody is talking about it, but the title bars (of everything except the explorer) remain white even with dark mode on. It looks ugly. I don't want to use black accents....
  7. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  8. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  9. Title Bar goes white is background

Title Bar goes white is background: Hello you all, this is my first post here so sorry if I violate etiquette. I just upgraded and have been tweaking my windows 10, but I have one nagging problem (a few, actually but lets address this one 1st). I have a dark grey theme set for my accent color and that...
  10. Black title bars and white text

Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881

Users found this page by searching for:

1. title bar unclickable

2. is top left area of title bar unclickable