Windows 10: Why am I getting this dump file error from Bit Defender

Discus and support Why am I getting this dump file error from Bit Defender in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I started noticing this error when I was attempting to clone my SSD to replace my current HDD. This happened after the cloning was supposedly done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tp-infosec, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Why am I getting this dump file error from Bit Defender

I started noticing this error when I was attempting to clone my SSD to replace my current HDD. This happened after the cloning was supposedly done correctly but this is my first time attempting to clone a drive on my System SKU P1A78UA#ABA (HP Pavilion). I found the file but it had absolutely no data in it. As of this writing I have deleted the file. Please see the screen shot which is after I restarted it in advanced startup mode. I wanted to get a clear sign this is not an issue and I can proceed since I want to perform the cloning correctly. I think it (Bit Defender) was wrapped in possibly another software I downloaded but I cannot confirm that as of yet. Why am I getting this dump file error from Bit Defender [​IMG]

:)

tp-infosec, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Dec 8, 2018
  3. temp321 Win User
    Problems dumping

Problems dumping mobility HD 4650

I am getting the error:BIOS reading not supported on this device. when I try to dump the bios or submit to online database with GPU-Z 0.3.5.

My computer is a Compal KHLB2 with a Mobility Radeon HD 4650.

What I am wondering is how this guy
    TechPowerUp
    was able to dump his. Those are the exact same numbers and versions that GPU-Z shows on my computer.

I also tried dumping it using Winflash and Atiflash but they both said that it was invalid or unsupported, and when I tried to force dump, it saved a file of null bytes.

Any comments or suggestions?

temp321, Dec 8, 2018
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Why am I getting this dump file error from Bit Defender

Here is my Dump file per instructions,

The latest crash dump is not flagging a specific module, but shows a 0x3B BSOD.

A 0x3B may be the following things:
    • A device driver malfunction
    • A failing RAM .... that we have already nullified as the cause.
    • Something else passing bad info to the memory. It may be anything including a third party antivirus.
    • Faulty system services.
    Now, As the RAM is free from errors, IMHO it would be the best to go for a clean install; because that will blow out all the other possibilities in a single go. Just make two things sure:
    Dont use the driver CD that came with the motherboard. Go to ASUS, get the network drivers for your motherboard, save them externally. If the clean install does not accept the network driver automatically, then apply it, and get the rest of the drivers via windows update.

IMHO it will be the right step at this stage.

Thema:

Why am I getting this dump file error from Bit Defender

1. Why am I getting this dump file error from Bit Defender - Similar Threads - Why getting dump

2. Why am I getting an ajax error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting an ajax error?: I was told that my system was corrupted, so I purchased a new PC, loaded Windows 10, Tried to reload Access 2007 Trying to fix a Office 365 problem.Every time I submit a question with a brand new PC I am still getting an ajax error. I just spent over $1,000 and have the exact...
  3. Why am I getting this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this error?: Why am I getting this error? Is it because I'm on windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-error/48b2a930-04e1-4bac-bd07-5616bf8c75ee
  4. Why am I getting this error?

Why am I getting this error?: Why am I getting this error? Is it because I'm on windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-error/48b2a930-04e1-4bac-bd07-5616bf8c75ee
  5. "Unspecified Error". Why am I getting?

"Unspecified Error". Why am I getting?: Hello,There is this weird error message that keeps coming up every time I try to delete any file from a compressed zipped folder. The error message is:-An unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the file. If you continue to receive this error message, you can use the...
  6. Why i am getting this error message?

Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92
  7. Why am i getting this fatal error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am i getting this fatal error?: Hey, ive been having some problems with PC, so im playing 7DTD 7 days to die and its crashing on my pc. It runs pretty well about 80+ fps but all the time this game is started i can play a little bit the white screen appears like out of nowhere. Since i cant find any Game...
  8. Why am i getting this fatal error?

Why am i getting this fatal error?: Hey, ive been having some problems with PC, so im playing 7DTD 7 days to die and its crashing on my pc. It runs pretty well about 80+ fps but all the time this game is started i can play a little bit the white screen appears like out of nowhere. Since i cant find any Game...
  9. Why I am getting this MDT error.

Why I am getting this MDT error.: It is happening when I try to update deployment share. It is happening with win11 and win10 Deployment shares. I am using the latest ADK+PE and MDT. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Reinstalled windows to a newer version. My operating system is Win11, latest beta...
  10. I am getting this Error in Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting this Error in Dump: I looked at the dump files and came away with this. STACK_COMMAND: kb FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0 IMAGE_VERSION: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE BUCKET_ID:...