Windows 10: Why are my apps not on my main page

Discus and support Why are my apps not on my main page in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok Not sure what is going on My windows apps are no longer on my main screen. i have to click on the windows badge to make them arrive to my desktop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sheree A, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Sheree A Win User

Why are my apps not on my main page

Ok Not sure what is going on My windows apps are no longer on my main screen. i have to click on the windows badge to make them arrive to my desktop, never had to before. Whats the secret to solve...Smartypants you out there somewhere...*Sad

:)

Sheree A, Jul 6, 2016
  2. cenmlj Win User

Why are today's calender entries on my main screen - N70?

Can I remove them from the main screen?

Thanks,

Michelle

cenmlj, Jul 6, 2016
  3. petrib Win User
    Why are today's calender entries on my main screen - N70?

menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Standby mode > Active standby > Off

However, this will also turn off the Active standby apps, etc. (you can't just turn off only the Calendar info).
    Message Edited by on 11-Jul-2006

02:43 PM

petrib, Jul 6, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 6, 2016
  5. Sheree A Win User
    *Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin

Sheree A, Jul 7, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Why are my apps not on my main page - Similar Threads - Why are apps

2. Why My Search Page Not Blur? 19041.153

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why My Search Page Not Blur? 19041.153: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/qdqwlptvu4n41.png?width=784&format=png&auto=webp&s=df86801f0b5328155bce01256eabc1a9ca875f9b https://preview.redd.it/ns2t7k70v4n41.png?width=895&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0e1ff7468b752e2791cf2055239f48035ee9ad7 submitted by /u/pc_v2...
  3. Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why, again, is my one of my apps photo app in this case not working?: Hello, I am trying to trim a video. But, when I try to Save a copy it tells me that I do not have the permission to edit the file. The video isnot open in any other app. It also tells me to try to save a copy instead... Alright! I thought that Windows 10 and it's app were...
  4. why is my computer 'news page' no longer written in english?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my computer 'news page' no longer written in english?: The 'news page' on my computer is no longer written in English? Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-news-page-no-longer-written-in/7109d53a-e0c9-4af0-9f30-4ed9e4906f09
  5. Why won't my photos app open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my photos app open?: I have tried, uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried repair and reset. I have no pending updates. Every time I try to open a photo, I get the message saying "app won't start"...
  6. make my main account as administrator?

make my main account as administrator?: In Windows 10 I have 2 accounts one is guest account configured as an administrator by mistake, and my main account is not. I want to delete the guest account and make the main one administrator account. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You....
  7. Why won't my page setup go to landscape

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why won't my page setup go to landscape: I have envelopes saved in my documents and it won't let me change to landscape on my page setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-page-setup-go-to-landscape/ca7b6a65-3c7a-4009-b3f6-443bed6dcd49"
  8. unchecking make this my main display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    unchecking make this my main display: hello, I have 2 monitors ( 2nd one just set up), I noticed today that when I tried to open something on my main screen (1st one) it was opened on 2nd monitor, (note: it was not turned on). so I started trying to configure them so the screen that I wanted as main, would be...
  9. Wrong Monitor Set as my main

Wrong Monitor Set as my main: Hello, I need help with this problem. I was using two monitors before. (One a Dell and another a Samsung Smart TV) I accidental changed my main monitor to the the samsung. Now when I boot up my PC, I can not open any applications because the resolution is not supported. I can...
  10. why are my apps not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are my apps not showing: I got this computer 3 weeks ago and i did not do anything in the settings and suddenly i can't see my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/why-are-my-apps-not-showing/1bb48e95-753c-43c2-8cb8-f4e9c91fa9d2