Windows 10: Why my laptop does not have High Performance power plan available?

Discus and support Why my laptop does not have High Performance power plan available? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why my laptop does not have High Performance power plan available? [ATTACH] OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OS Version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jackin, Sep 6, 2018.

1. jackin Win User

Why my laptop does not have High Performance power plan available?

Why my laptop does not have High Performance power plan available? 2b7e0a25-4d0f-427f-8c87-27683674cd21?upload=true.jpg

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    OS Version: 10.0.17134 N/A Build 17134
    OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
    OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: Inspiron 15-3567
    System Type: x64-based PC

:)

jackin, Sep 6, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Jalenp Win User
    My battery power plan keeps switching to high performance

Hi I have tried all of these and the problem is still occurring when I also looked in registry the preffered power plan is already set to balanced, but it is still keep switching to high performance mode power plan. Every time I restart the laptop it
    is in high performance mode and even when I change back to balanced it keeps switching back to high performance mode.

Jalenp, Sep 6, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Why my laptop does not have High Performance power plan available? - Similar Threads - Why laptop does

2. No "High Performance" power plan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "High Performance" power plan.: When choosing a power plan, only the "balanced" plan is available. Also, when creating your own plan, they offer a balanced one. The question is how to fix this and set more “Maximum performance”?...
  3. No "High Performance" power plan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No "High Performance" power plan.: When choosing a power plan, only the "balanced" plan is available. Also, when creating your own plan, they offer a balanced one. The question is how to fix this and set more “Maximum performance”?...
  4. High performance power plan disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High performance power plan disappeared: Hi, My name is Miko , I have dell G15 with Windows 10I was using High performance mode in power plan from control panelBut suddenly it disappeared so I chose the balanced modeNow I can't restore it and the laptop is running slowI need help and I need to restore and use high...
  5. High performance power plan disappeared

High performance power plan disappeared: Hi, My name is Miko , I have dell G15 with Windows 10I was using High performance mode in power plan from control panelBut suddenly it disappeared so I chose the balanced modeNow I can't restore it and the laptop is running slowI need help and I need to restore and use high...
  6. High Performance Power Plan Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance Power Plan Disappeared: I am using the latest version of Windows 11 and I changed my power plan to "Balanced" just to try it out and when I went back into Control Panel to change it back to "High Performance", it was not there anymore. I tried a lot of suggested fixes that are on the internet but...
  7. High Performance Power Plan Disappeared

High Performance Power Plan Disappeared: I am using the latest version of Windows 11 and I changed my power plan to "Balanced" just to try it out and when I went back into Control Panel to change it back to "High Performance", it was not there anymore. I tried a lot of suggested fixes that are on the internet but...
  8. High performance power plan missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High performance power plan missing: Hi, so it seems like high performnace power plan is missing in my new pc. I've tried a lot of methods, but they didn't work.PS: I already made a post about this, but no one replied....
  9. autounattend.xml High Performance power plan

in Windows 10 Support
    autounattend.xml High Performance power plan: In previous versions of Windows 10, a default installation would have 3 power plans, and you could simply make a choice. Now only the "Balanced" power plan exists and you have to create whatever plan you want. Using Windows System Image Manager, I created an autounattend.xml...
  10. High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.: What is the real difference between the High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-performance-power-plan-and-ultimate/6625509a-a16e-4c61-a36f-a7c9a5d7ce5c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop doesnt offer high performace

2. why is the laptop not changing to performance

3. my laptop doesnt have high performance

4. my laptop doesnt have high performance plan