Windows 10: Wi-Fi system tray icon repair

Discus and support Wi-Fi system tray icon repair in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Do you have a specific repair link for the system tray icon repair? specifically the wifi icon? 94646 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by uturn0427, Oct 1, 2017.

1. uturn0427 Win User

Wi-Fi system tray icon repair

Do you have a specific repair link for the system tray icon repair? specifically the wifi icon?

:)

uturn0427, Oct 1, 2017

2. [Win10 Airplane mode]Wi-Fi tray icon won't change to Wi-Fi type after turn on WiFi in Airplane mode.

1.Set airplane mode and turn on Wi-Fi .

2.Check Wi-Fi function and Wi-Fi tray icon

3.Wi-Fi tray icon won't change to Wi-Fi type after turn on WiFi.

Under this condition,I find can access internet by WIFI connection,but the tray icon display airplane mode

That's strange!

xiangwang.zhou, Oct 1, 2017
  3. DylanDriz Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setting Missing

Hi Kashif,

I see on your system tray that your connected via LAN (as the network icon shows). Try using WI-FI.

Dylan

DylanDriz, Oct 1, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

As in how? The Network Icon changes from which connection is being used. There is no icon that you can fix for it. If you are using something else for Wireless Zero Config, it is helpful if you give more details.

bro67, Oct 1, 2017
  5. uturn0427 Win User
    well this is awkward what the hell is wrong with this site this was a reply to a thread with specific appx fixes for different components of windows

uturn0427, Oct 1, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    Nothing is wrong with this forum. If you were replying to Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums it is possible that you caused a new thread to start. That group of posts may be over the limit for the database and the bosses may need to clean it up and archive the older part. Not the first time that a thread has reached it's arbitrary limits, not going to be the last.

bro67, Oct 2, 2017
  7. Tony K Win User
    Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wi-Fi system tray icon repair - Similar Threads - system tray icon

2. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...
  3. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...
  4. Wi-Fi icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi icon not showing: Am unable to enable Wi-Fi icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-icon-not-showing/905bc625-6ebc-42b3-b145-fb972cd174f9
  5. Wi-Fi icon not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi icon not showing: Am unable to enable Wi-Fi icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-icon-not-showing/905bc625-6ebc-42b3-b145-fb972cd174f9
  6. WI-FI icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WI-FI icon missing: Wifi icon is missing, but i can able to import the profile and connect using the command prompt. GUI is not wokring. I tried reinstalling the driver and all the possible ways...
  7. System Tray Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  8. system tray icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  9. wi-fi icon

wi-fi icon: ... does not appear on the task bar and nothing I do brings it up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wi-fi-icon/649c0c61-f7de-4830-8655-ba1a88dd090c
  10. USB Wi-Fi adapter not showing on tray

USB Wi-Fi adapter not showing on tray: Latest driver installed, StarTech USB300WN2X2D, Mediatek/Ralink RT3572L ​ [img] 18087