Windows 10: WiFi Auto Off Problem in 1903

Discus and support WiFi Auto Off Problem in 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using lenovo ideapad 80XL laptop specs: 240gb ssd i5 7200 8gb ram windows version: 1903 latest build(pro) issue is, whenever i close the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ParnavArora, Aug 14, 2019.

1. WiFi Auto Off Problem in 1903

I'm using lenovo ideapad 80XL laptop

specs:

240gb ssd

i5 7200

8gb ram

windows version: 1903 latest build(pro)

issue is, whenever i close the lid of my laptop then wake it up by any key, then my wifi got turned off.

then it will never show my wifi name in the available networks!

i always fix it by going to manage this pc and updating the driver(wifi). when i click on update driver it automatically start showing " installing " and then it got fix everytime !

i m facing this for the first time in my laptop after updating to latest 1903

:)

ParnavArora, Aug 14, 2019
  2. wpcoe Win User

No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 14, 2019
  4. WiFi Auto Off Problem in 1903

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

WiFi Auto Off Problem in 1903

1. WiFi Auto Off Problem in 1903 - Similar Threads - WiFi Auto Off

2. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  3. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  4. Version 1903 Auto Populate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Version 1903 Auto Populate: Windows 10 version 1903 offered auto populate, so as I would start typing in file explorer, my images would start to pull up before I pressed enter, making it easier/faster to locate. Version 1909, does not offer this and the search bar has an orange arrow key, forcing you...
  5. Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903

Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903: Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903 i have done all of that and in finally nothing : * troubleshoot : internet connections , network adapter * network reset * DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth (succes) * sfc /scannow (succes) * forget password...
  6. Does the 1903 auto-install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does the 1903 auto-install?: I have a Dell desktop and a Toshiba laptop -- both required a self install of the 1903 update using the Windows Update Assistant. If people wait, will 1903 eventually auto install -- preferably in the middle of the night? Please advise,...
  7. Wifi adapter auto switch off when trying to connect a wifi win 10

Wifi adapter auto switch off when trying to connect a wifi win 10: Hi, I am using win 10 and i am facing a problem with my pc's wifi, when i am trying to connect my pc with my mobile through hotsopt my pc wifi adepter goes disabled auto Thank 116670
  8. AU and auto Update problem in metered wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    AU and auto Update problem in metered wifi connection.: I have read update problem under metered connection is solved in AU. I having 14393.105. Still in my metered wifi connection, it shows automatically "Downloading updates 0%" and hangs when I go to updates section of settings. 62879
  9. Wifi Auto Connect

Wifi Auto Connect: I have a PC out in my building and it runs off wifi, sometimes my modem shuts down and reboots but it will take like 5-10 minutes unless I go all the way back to the house and power cycle it. The problem is my windows 10 is set to auto connect to it but never does unless I...
  10. auto log off problem

in Windows 10 Support
    auto log off problem: I have just upgraded my desktop PC from windows 8 to 10, it has gone OK with a couple of minor issues which I am sure I will solve in time (can't find control panel in the new style start button etc). However one issue that is really a pain is whenever I go away for a short...