Windows 10: Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420

Discus and support Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i didnot found the wifi driver for the windows 10 dell insipiron 5420. Can you guys please suggest me. My wifi keeps disconnecting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sushilchhetri1, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420

Hi, i didnot found the wifi driver for the windows 10 dell insipiron 5420. Can you guys please suggest me. My wifi keeps disconnecting.

:)

sushilchhetri1, Mar 29, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on DELL Inspiron 5420 Laptop-

You are welcome mate.

If your dell is officially supported for windows 10 and the drivers are available in dell's site, then the issue would not have taken place; IMHO. But unfortunately it is not the fact.

Product Support | Dell US
    Attachment 84936
    If the RAM is free from error, then you dont have any headache at least. In that situation you can either restore back to your previous OS or perform a clean reinstall of windows 10 with the windows suggested drivers only; keeping dell supplied things off.

Apparently there is no way to keep dell supplied staff with windows 10, mate. Because of the above reason.

If your Laptop has an inbuilt factory restore mechanism, you can use that to get back to the previous OS; or you may follow this guide to do it: Windows 10 - Go Back to Previous Windows - Windows 10 Forums

If you want to perform a clean reinstall of Windows 10, do it to get the drivers: Device Driver Automatic Installation - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. Dell 14 Windows 10 Wifi connection not useable

Is there a fix for Windows 10 downloaded to Dell 14 Inspiron? Unable to use WIFI, must connect to modem with ethernet cable.

RandyRakestraw, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420

2012th Inspiron 14R 5420 64 bit camera driver not working with windows 10

2012th Inspiron 14R 5420 64 bit camera driver not working with windows 10

I recently upgrading from windows 8.1 64 bit to win 10 (originally win 7 64 bit) , due to upset w/ windows 8.1 according trouble on bluetooth -(sometimes can not send, but always can receive)-, integrated camera -(sometimes can not be used)- and unstable
    vga driver -(as from factory, Inspiron 14R 5420 equipped w/ internal vga (using Intel HD Graphics), n dedicated. but some of times the dedicated vga can not be detected).

After upgraded to win 10, bluetooth problem solved, better situation w/ vga -(my assumption)- since no restart during hard working or playing game -(performance mode, never set quality mode)-, but the camera not working at all.

I already use dell support centre w/ Service Tag, googling but so far no result.

Camera on this machine not an every day use, but useful in working, so I hope for enlightment.

Thank you very much in advance

Paul Romano, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420

1. Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420 - Similar Threads - Wifi driver dell

2. Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work: It dell inspiron 14 3451 series It have 3 usb one usb is 3.0 and the other two are 2.0 usb the one that works is 3.0 in the other one 2.0 doesn't work it use to work until I had virus I deleted the virus I Factory reset pc to see if work but it didn't work I install the usb...
  3. Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work: It dell inspiron 14 3451 series It have 3 usb one usb is 3.0 and the other two are 2.0 usb the one that works is 3.0 in the other one 2.0 doesn't work it use to work until I had virus I deleted the virus I Factory reset pc to see if work but it didn't work I install the usb...
  4. Windows 10 Installation on Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 5402

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation on Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 5402: Hi,I am having issues with my Dell Inspiron 5402 laptop, it looks like I am going to have to reinstall Windows 10. Appreciate if you can help me clarify my questions below:1 The laptop did not come with a recovery usb drive. Where would I be able to obtain Windows 10 and the...
  5. Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem): I checked out Device Manager to see what GPU is my laptop running and it says its an R5 M430. When I tried to install the one from Dell's website where they give every single driver for the laptop, it did install but there is a problem. The games I'm trying to run with it...
  6. Problems with Dell Inspiron 14 3421-A10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Dell Inspiron 14 3421-A10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ricciardo3f1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e16zj1/problems_with_dell_inspiron_14_3421a10/
  7. Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14: Hey guys, I have a Dell Inspiron 14 that only has 32GB of storage. It is one of those that does not allow you to upgrade the hard drive. I need more storage to download the Adobe Creative Suite. Before going to the last resort of buying a new laptop, what are my options to...
  8. Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14: Hey guys, I have a Dell Inspiron 14 that only has 32GB of storage. It is one of those that does not allow you to upgrade the hard drive. I need more storage to download the Adobe Creative Suite. Before going to the last resort of buying a new laptop, what are my options to...
  9. Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000: Hello, I am wondering on how to enable the touchscreen feature in my Dell Inspiron 14 7000 running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Does it have a feature like that? Can you help me install it?...
  10. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on DELL Inspiron 5420 Laptop-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on DELL Inspiron 5420 Laptop-: After updating from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home the Dell laptop staterd fine but after an hibernation it got the BSOD showing error BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO w/o any of Win start solutions working. It only offers to Restore but deleting all apps running in Win 7 plus...