Windows 10: WiFi issue after the new build update

Discus and support WiFi issue after the new build update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After the latest update m facing a problem with my wifi. In the start the wifi was fine I was able to connect seamlessly but then I faced a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Subhadeep Gandhi, Jun 14, 2019.

1. WiFi issue after the new build update

After the latest update m facing a problem with my wifi. In the start the wifi was fine I was able to connect seamlessly but then I faced a problem while surfing that my wifi connection just disconnected and I was not able to search any wifi. I checked my device manager and it showed I don't have drivers for my wifi adapter. So I reinstalled the driver and gave my laptop a restart and then it worked finally. then after a couple of days I again face the same problem I did the same solution but this time after every restart still m unable to load the drivers for the wifi. So please help me with this as m unable to connect to any wifi network bcoz it wont hold to the drivers of the wifi.

:)

Subhadeep Gandhi, Jun 14, 2019
  2. BarbaricSoul, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Hero1318 Win User

WiFi issue after the new build update

Creators Build WiFi connection

Hi,

Since you've installed the Windows 10 Creators update, you should also update the WiFi adapter to resolve the issue. You may check for the latest driver of your WiFi adapter through Device Manager. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, then select Device Manager.
    • Under Device Manager, double-click Network adapters.
    • Right-click on your wireless adapter, then click Properties.
    • Under Properties, click Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once you're done, click OK.
    • Left-click on the wireless adapter to highlight it.
    • Click Scan for hardware changes to search for the most updated driver for the device.

WiFi issue after the new build update 2a85f1ca-5ead-4542-b6a7-881f9ea2fd0f.jpg

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

I did that but no new driver was offered. I then went to the Intel site but it also didn't offer a new driver for their Centrino N-2230 WiFi card. This was a clean install of Creators Update so all the latest drivers should be installed.

But as I said, this seems to be an issue with Win 10 Creators Update's "automatically connect" feature,
    not with the WiFi driver. As soon as I manually connect to my network, everything works ok. It should be connecting to the network automatically as soon as Win 10 finishes loading.

Windows is acting as though "automatically connect" is not checked for my network, even though there's a checkmark in that box when I open the list of available WiFi networks.

Hero1318, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

WiFi issue after the new build update

1. WiFi issue after the new build update - Similar Threads - WiFi issue build

2. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  3. Wifi connection issues after the update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection issues after the update: I think I’ve tried just about every restart method, network diagnostics and uninstall I can try and nothing will help connect my laptop to wifi, I don’t have an Ethernet cord and if I try and use personal hotspot the button automatically shuts itself back off, my only option...
  4. Wifi connection issues after the update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection issues after the update: I think I’ve tried just about every restart method, network diagnostics and uninstall I can try and nothing will help connect my laptop to wifi, I don’t have an Ethernet cord and if I try and use personal hotspot the button automatically shuts itself back off, my only option...
  5. new pc build for windows 10. wifi issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new pc build for windows 10. wifi issues: hi so i recently built a new pc, and everything seemed to be running smoothly. however, i do not have an official key yet, so, i am currently using the unactivated version until i get my hands on a license. but the thing is that my pc has major wifi issues. the connection...
  6. Wifi issues after updating windows

Wifi issues after updating windows: Hi! I have a new laptop and I updated it, then when I close the lid, the wifi cuts off! It also sleeps sometimes when I close the lid. This happened with another laptop I have a few months ago. I thought then that my laptop is having a problem. Is there any workaround to...
  7. New build wifi

New build wifi: So my new build is running fine everything is great but it says i can only use Ethernet which isnt available for me as I use my PC upstairs and i just find wireless more and there is absolutely no settings about wifi how do i fix this? submitted by /u/Lachie1707 [link]...
  8. WiFi issues after the last update

WiFi issues after the last update: I have issues with the wifi adapter after the last update because my laptop (HP ProBook 440 G5) can't find any network. I checked the adapters and only see the Ethernet adapter so my next step was to check the network adapter in the device manager but doesn't show me the...
  9. New build issue with installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build issue with installation: Hi all I just got my last few parts for my build and now am having trouble with the installation of the os and other needed things. I have a MSI z270-a pro motherboard a msi gtx GeForce 8970 gpu i3-7100 7th gen cpu 16 gb of ddr4 ram and a current 1 tb ssd these are all...
  10. No WiFi after Windows Build update to version1909 Version10.0.18363 Build 18363

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi after Windows Build update to version1909 Version10.0.18363 Build 18363: Hello, I have no network or Wi-Fi in Network & Internet. I have tried about everything to retrieve it. See pics: _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...