Windows 10: Will not Activate after 1903 update

Discus and support Will not Activate after 1903 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I updated to 1903 a couple of days ago and afterward my activation was revoked. I was unable to find my old serial number so I purchased the Win 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xBrentxT, Jun 10, 2019.

1. xBrentxT Win User

Will not Activate after 1903 update

I updated to 1903 a couple of days ago and afterward my activation was revoked. I was unable to find my old serial number so I purchased the Win 10 Pro from the Windows website and it seemed to activate with that CD Key until the next day it again was saying that my software was not licensed.

We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device. if you think it wasnt used on another device select troubleshoot below error code: 0xC004C008

Right column with "helpful" links shows a different error code 0xC004F050

When I try the troubleshooter it tells me Unable to activate windows. go to store to purchase or I changed hardware.

I didnt change hardware but if I click that option it opens microsoft account window showing my computer and I click the checkbox for This is the device I'm using right now and it also comes back saying unable to activate windows.

I was able to activate by phone 2 days in a row using the Installation ID and having the agent read back the corresponding confirmation ID but the next day i'm back to unactivated.

I really dont want to reinstall for this BS

:)

xBrentxT, Jun 10, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Tiger 20 Win User
    Windows 1903 update

Same problem - Tried the PowerShell steps. Seemed to Stop / Start as expected.

Check for updates gave me 1 x Definition update. Then after install the next Check indicates I am "up to date."

The manual suggestion of a new ISO is not a method I (suspect we) wish as it requires a 5GB+ download rather than the 2GB download of the initial upgrade offer (indication). The reason for my delay in accepting was I wanted to confirm/wait for a period when
    I had download capacity available with my ISP.

My current Version is 1803 on OS Build 17134.799

How do I get to activate the Windows 1903 upgrade with 2GB download?

Tiger 20, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Will not Activate after 1903 update

Win 10 1803 to 1903 update

My Desktop computer running Win 10 updated from version 1803 to 1903 a while back, but my Desktop running Win 10 version 1803

I'm assuming the update 1803 to 1903 has now resumed after the earlier problems caused a suspension?

Any thoughts, suggestions?

YadiraPatterson, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Will not Activate after 1903 update

1. Will not Activate after 1903 update - Similar Threads - Activate 1903 update

2. No sound after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after updating to 1903: So I finally got 1903 update but after it was installed I had no sound (there was some notification which led to Windows to mess up my sound settings) and tried changing settings and place of speakers plug in soundcard but no avail. Sounds worked just fine in 1809 and...
  3. Windows activation has failed after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation has failed after 1903 update: Hi I have a Dell PC and it has the built in activation code on the mother board. After the latest update the activation status has changed from activated to activate windows. But whatever I try I can't get it to activate. I have tried the activation troubleshooter and that...
  4. Windows Re-Activation Issue after update to 1903

Windows Re-Activation Issue after update to 1903: Recently my Windows 10 Home was update with version 1903 and after that my windows Activation status is showing as "Windows is not active" Prior to this update I was ok. But now Activation is hanged with an error message 0x80004005. I have tried with the troubleshoot option...
  5. after update of 1903 thereafter can't activate my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after update of 1903 thereafter can't activate my windows: after the feature update of windows10 1903 there is a problem with the activation of the windows it is always showing failed to update and activate windows the error code is 0x80004005 and I have tried everything from trouble shooting to manually entering the key still the...
  6. BSOD after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 1903 update: Hi, I've updated my PC to 1903 Update 2 days back and i am getting BSOD after using my pc for a while it restarts itself again. This is happening every time i use my PC . I've looked for this problem on Microsoft's website and after some digging i found an article for the...
  7. No wifi after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi after 1903 update: 1)I downloaded the1903 update on wifi. 2) No wifi now, no usb phone connection, only cable connection. 3) Did undo update, the update is rolled back, but still no wifi ! 4) Did reset network, and tried to reinstall manufacturer drivers, error message no wifi card found !...
  8. Activation failed after updating to window 10 version 1903

Activation failed after updating to window 10 version 1903: After installing latest window 10 update which is 1903 may activation get faileg and showing error and further asking for troubleshooting whenever i click on troubleshoot it ask for upgrade window and then i click next now it showing 0% and get restarted ..... What should i...
  9. Windows is not activated after updating to 1903

Windows is not activated after updating to 1903: Hello, In recent days my laptop is not starting, showing black screen. Somehow I managed to reset it and further update it to latest version 1903. But right now i I am facing issues about activation. Plzz give me solution for same Thanks in advance. Os version: windows...
  10. WINDOWS 1903 will not activate.....

WINDOWS 1903 will not activate.....: Trouble shooter says "We have found a WINDOWS 10 HOME digital license for this device running WINDOWS 10 PRO. To activate using this digital license, you need to install WINDOWS 10 HOME. Yet, when I try to install the HOME version, using the MCT, on the "READY TO INSTALL'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows 10 after 1903

2. win 10 activation after update to 1903

3. windows not activated after version 1903 update

4. after update to windows 10 version 1903 computer now says cant find digital license,
  5. update 1903 windows activation problem,
  6. how to activate windows 10 1903,
  7. windows 10 activation problem after update to 1903,
  8. windows 10 activation after update 1903