Windows 10: WILL NOT FOCUS

Discus and support WILL NOT FOCUS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HOW DO YOU FOCUS PICTURES NOT CLEAR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-focus/095e7820-8bd6-4647-9ff6-3640bda989a3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ErnieCraven, Oct 26, 2018.

1. WILL NOT FOCUS

HOW DO YOU FOCUS PICTURES NOT CLEAR

:)

ErnieCraven, Oct 26, 2018
  2. IrvS Win User

Random explorer.exe stealing focus

This was an upgrade over W8.1.

Only basically happens once, shortly after booting. Only time Thunderbird came to the front was when I was doing a reply. Otherwise I can't tell where the focus went.

I have WinPatrol running and it has the Startup list and other uses. There is nothing I can see that would even suggest that would be happening. McAfee Live Safe is my Security Suite and its scans find nothing. I've also run Hijack Hunter too.

I hope the FOCUS program will shed some light on this. The other program I needed to set the time limit for it to run but it never caught it.

3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 26, 2018
  4. WILL NOT FOCUS

stealing focus while typing

Hi Valerie,

Losing focus on an app can happen if your touchpad is on high sensitivity. There are instances that we are engrossed in our writing to the point that we don't notice that our hands are near the touchpad and if it's set to high sensitivity, it can click on
    another app. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you try to change the sensitivity settings of your laptop to medium or low sensitivity and see if this issue still persists. To do so, please follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type Settings.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Change the sensitivity level.

Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

Katrina Men, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

WILL NOT FOCUS

1. WILL NOT FOCUS - Similar Threads - FOCUS

2. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  3. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  4. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  5. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  6. Apps losing focus randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first, I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  7. Apps losing focus randomly

Apps losing focus randomly: I just got a new gaming PC which has Windows 11. At first, I thought it was because of certain hotkeys I forgot to change. But recently this has been happening very often and I've searched online many times for a fix with no luck. I'm getting very frustrated, this whole thing...
  8. Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window: When I move the mouse pointer to another tab or window, I want to focus without clicking full focus, any idea?It's really an extra click, removing it makes the job very easyWindows 10 came and added Scroll Focus, but I am looking for full FocusOS : Windows 11...
  9. Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window

Change "full focus" by moving the mouse to another tab or window: When I move the mouse pointer to another tab or window, I want to focus without clicking full focus, any idea?It's really an extra click, removing it makes the job very easyWindows 10 came and added Scroll Focus, but I am looking for full FocusOS : Windows 11...
  10. how i can change the focus mode in hours , minutes and seconds?

how i can change the focus mode in hours , minutes and seconds?: I'm using the focus mode timer , but when it start only appear all the time left in minutes , but i want to see in hours/minutes /seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-change-the-focus-mode-in-hours-minutes/0be3470d-61ba-4425-9111-e166df5174cf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not in focus