Windows 10: Win 10 Appearance

Discus and support Win 10 Appearance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ? When I click on the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Motim, May 2, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Win 10 Appearance

Hello,
    Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ?
    When I click on the most left (windows icon) in the task bar, I get allso some colored icons, what are they, how to hide them,
    how to restore them ? Pls see attached screenshot
    What most bothers me is the missing 3D look.
    Any help will be wellcomed.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, May 2, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, May 2, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, May 2, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Win 10 Appearance

philc43, May 2, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 Appearance

1. Win 10 Appearance - Similar Threads - Appearance

2. "Remove disks or other media" appears when I try to boot to USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Remove disks or other media" appears when I try to boot to USB: Before you ask I have an Acer Aspire E14 that is running Windows 10 version 1809. I am trying to boot to my USB, because I want to go back (clean install) to Windows 7. 1 month has passed, so I cannot downgrade. The issue So I booted to BIOS and switched my boot order to...
  3. Ctrl+A causes right click menu to appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+A causes right click menu to appear: Not sure if this is an OS thing or a keyboard thing but I thought I'd ask. Ever since I've gotten my hp Spectre laptop, if I use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A, it sometimes causes the right click menu to appear. Because it's so inconsistent and doesn't always happen when I use...
  4. Deleting Fonts from Windows 10 that don't appear in regedit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Fonts from Windows 10 that don't appear in regedit: I have a "Bliss" font that I use on other systems and is licensed for use on my Surface Pro with Windows 10 - Version 1809 It is currently in my fonts list, but unfortunately the Bliss-Regular.otf file I installed appears to be conflicting with a BLISS-Regular_01.otf version...
  5. Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid...

in Cortana
    Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid...: Since the latest update, the bing search bar appears on each new tab I open. I have set google as my default search engine and when I first open edge. google appears in 'the top bar' (I don't know what it is called, but its the bar you normally type in a web address) and as...
  6. Error Message Appearing at Random

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error Message Appearing at Random: Ever since the last Windows 10 update, I continuously get an error message popping up randomly throughout the day. It doesn't matter if I close it. It will pop up even if I have nothing running. With error messages I can usually figure out what the problem is. With this one,...
  7. Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments.: Hi Guys, I recently had issues with Word, and Microsoft techs spent over 6 hours trying to fix the problem. This involved a lot of screen sharing and rebooting, and they found a temporary fix. However, I am now sitting with weird small, squished and pixellated font...
  8. msn.com flashes in my new tab area for a second, then the blank screen appears with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn.com flashes in my new tab area for a second, then the blank screen appears with an...: I was able to get rid of it for about 24 joyous hours, then MS tricked me into restoring my old configuration, and now I can't use the previous steps to get rid of it. I feel like msn.com is spying and intruding on me. How do I restore my desired configuration?...
  9. All printers off line, but appear on line (black, not greyed out) and neither of them will...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All printers off line, but appear on line (black, not greyed out) and neither of them will...: My Windows 10 updates loaded Friday night. Beginning Saturday morning, I can no longer print. I have two printers: Dell H825cdw, connected via wireless Canon G3000 Series, also connected via wireless I used both printers earlier last week with no issues. Saturday...
  10. How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...: [ATTACH] The audio device is disabled and the two buttons (Connect, Remove device) are also disabled in Bluetooth and Other Devices. I want to remove the device from the list to reinstall it again. As you seen in the picture above, the On/Off button is not exist and the...