Windows 10: Win 10 Appearance

Discus and support Win 10 Appearance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ? When I click on the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Motim, May 2, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Win 10 Appearance

Hello,
    Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ?
    When I click on the most left (windows icon) in the task bar, I get allso some colored icons, what are they, how to hide them,
    how to restore them ? Pls see attached screenshot
    What most bothers me is the missing 3D look.
    Any help will be wellcomed.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, May 2, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, May 2, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, May 2, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Win 10 Appearance

philc43, May 2, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 Appearance

1. Win 10 Appearance - Similar Threads - Appearance

2. Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollectionHelpful205 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bnkh0t/help_these_icons_keep_appearing_and_if_i_hover/
  3. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  4. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  5. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop: Hi,I had to reinstall W11 a few days ago and, since then, my downloads are appearing in downloads folder and on desktop. If I delete the files from the desktop, they delete from the downloads folder too.I have browsed the Forum and tried a few suggested fixes for similar...
  7. Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop

Downloads Appearing In Downloads Folder And On Desktop: Hi,I had to reinstall W11 a few days ago and, since then, my downloads are appearing in downloads folder and on desktop. If I delete the files from the desktop, they delete from the downloads folder too.I have browsed the Forum and tried a few suggested fixes for similar...
  8. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  9. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  10. Task bar and settings are not working won't even appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and settings are not working won't even appear: Hello,I come to you because my pc won't load the task bar and I can't access the settings of my computer. The other applications like opera GX, Steam or Discord are working and I can even launch a game, but I'm unable to put a YouTube video on full screen. I would be very...