Windows 10: Win 10 Appearance

Discus and support Win 10 Appearance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ? When I click on the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Motim, May 2, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Win 10 Appearance

Hello,
    Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ?
    When I click on the most left (windows icon) in the task bar, I get allso some colored icons, what are they, how to hide them,
    how to restore them ? Pls see attached screenshot
    What most bothers me is the missing 3D look.
    Any help will be wellcomed.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, May 2, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, May 2, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, May 2, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Win 10 Appearance

philc43, May 2, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 Appearance

1. Win 10 Appearance - Similar Threads - Appearance

2. Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Connected But Doesn't Appear As Audio Output: I have a Insignia NS-SB216 soundbar. This morning it was connected and working fine. Then for whatever reason my PC crashed and I had to restart. Now the soundbar is connected but it doesn't appear as a sound output device so I have no sound. How can it be connected but not...
  3. I've noticed a number of what appear to be duplicate '*.*.1' or '*.*.2' registry entries...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've noticed a number of what appear to be duplicate '*.*.1' or '*.*.2' registry entries...: I'm using Argente Utilities Registry Editor to scan the registry for errors before deciding to delete them or not. The duplicates are found in the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT section of the registry... [ATTACH]...
  4. Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization: Hi, I have downloaded multiple Windows Themes from Microsoft Store and they don't show up in Personalisation. I can't even find them in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes. If i try to find them on search bar, i find something like this, saved in...
  5. Temp folder keeps appearing on flash drives

Temp folder keeps appearing on flash drives: EVERY time I put a flash drive in my PC, windows installs a temp folder on it full of crap which is usually undeleteable. I can eventually get access to kill it, by removing it and reinstalling it, then quickly deleting it while it's not looking or something. ;) It always...
  6. newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon.: A client got a new intel Nuc. He logged on with his Microsoft account and I then setup two local accounts for 'public' and admin use. Neither of the two local accounts is visible on the logon screen. If I hit 'Other user', and select password, it asks for an email...
  7. Window 10 updates appears to be in a loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 updates appears to be in a loop.: My computer is trying to download 9 separate updates at once. All are in "downloading" status, but none complete downloading. When computer is restarted or cold booted, everything is back in "downloading" status again. I used to be able to select an individual update to...
  8. Cursor no longer shows on login screen but appears after logging in

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor no longer shows on login screen but appears after logging in: After a recent Windows update my cursor no longer shows when I turn on the computer and get to the login screen. I can still log in, though...I click the Ctrl button and I can then type into the password screen. But until then I have no cursor. Most of the time this is ok....
  9. PC Screen has cut off edges and some text appears to be in low res

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Screen has cut off edges and some text appears to be in low res: Hi, so I just bought a new monitor and I've been having a problem with the edges being cut off, I'm running Windows 10 with an NVIDIA GTX 1080 and an i7-8700. Also on this new monitor I find that some of the text that appears on the screen is in high resolution while the rest...
  10. add a network location: "The folder you entered does not appear to be valid"

add a network location: "The folder you entered does not appear to be valid": A coworker is trying to map to a folder on a server running SBS 2011. He's running Windows 10, as am I. He is in a different location, in a different state. The server is in his building. Using his login credentials for the server I'm able to add a network location that...