Windows 10: Win 10 "kernel stops working" during gaming

Discus and support Win 10 "kernel stops working" during gaming in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello Tenforums! Recently found this forum and am hoping to learn alot ^^ So to the problem at hand. As you chaps can see, I've got a Gtx 780 Ti,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Arez, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Arez Win User

Win 10 "kernel stops working" during gaming

Hello Tenforums! Recently found this forum and am hoping to learn alot ^^

So to the problem at hand. As you chaps can see, I've got a Gtx 780 Ti, have had it for quite a while.
    The problem I'm having, and have had ever since I got it, is that my driver crashes as soon as the graphics card is stressed sufficiently.

I'm running a dual monitor setup, so while I'm playing Total War: Warhammer on the main screen and watching a movie on the second screen, I'll be getting the error message "Your kernal has stopped responding etcetcetc". Most of the time it will manage to reboot without crashing the game, but sometimes the game "has stopped working". Just recently I actually got a BsoD and figured, now I actually might tell me what's wrong with my PC.

The error message I got during BsoD was "Video_Tdr_failure". If you guys need more info, tell me and I'll get it for you!

Thanks!
    /

:)

Arez, Jun 1, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jun 1, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Win 10 "kernel stops working" during gaming :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Win 10 "kernel stops working" during gaming :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Win 10 "kernel stops working" during gaming :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Win 10 "kernel stops working" during gaming :)

musum, Jun 1, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Arez and welcome to the TenForums!

It could be that you are reaching too high a temperature for your GPU. A useful test is Furmark:

FurMark - GPU Stress Test

philc43, Jun 2, 2016
  5. Arez Win User
    I have temperature monitoring software running on my second screen at all times, so far my temperatures have been well below danger.

On a related note, I kind of gave up and installed Windows 7, my problems seems to have vanished. Does this give a clue as to what the problem could have been?

Arez, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 "kernel stops working" during gaming - Similar Threads - kernel stops working

2. Win 10 Professional version crashed during game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Professional version crashed during game: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqHLUDuBNO4utgWFKGr1cr5IWX1ndmp file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-professional-version-crashed-during-game/8e699f05-0abe-4f96-9654-dfa572ca83d3
  3. Win 10 Professional version crashed during game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Professional version crashed during game: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqHLUDuBNO4utgWFKGr1cr5IWX1ndmp file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-professional-version-crashed-during-game/8e699f05-0abe-4f96-9654-dfa572ca83d3
  4. Blackscreen during gaming and every Device stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen during gaming and every Device stops working: Hello,when I play a game for some time the screen turns black and my mouse and keyboard stops working/taking any input. So even if there would be any shortcut I could use, it will not work even not after chancing the USB Slots because the keyboard and mouse seems to be turned...
  5. Blackscreen during gaming and every Device stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen during gaming and every Device stops working: Hello,when I play a game for some time the screen turns black and my mouse and keyboard stops working/taking any input. So even if there would be any shortcut I could use, it will not work even not after chancing the USB Slots because the keyboard and mouse seems to be turned...
  6. Win 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 stopped working: Win 10 has stopped working. How can I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-stopped-working/1f7b1665-bf79-40bf-aae5-81d96912627f
  7. Kernel Power Error/BSoD during gaming.

Kernel Power Error/BSoD during gaming.: Hi, i recently hard reset my PC, before hard resetting my PC i used to crash and get kernel power and kernel PnP errors related to drivers and now even after resetting I still get kernel power errors but these are now accompanied by Kernel-EventTracing errors stating "Error...
  8. Kernel Power Error/BSoD during gaming.

Kernel Power Error/BSoD during gaming.: Hi, i recently hard reset my PC, before hard resetting my PC i used to crash and get kernel power and kernel PnP errors related to drivers and now even after resetting I still get kernel power errors but these are now accompanied by Kernel-EventTracing errors stating "Error...
  9. Bsod something failed during a game Win 10

Bsod something failed during a game Win 10: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 133 Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 1e00 Parameter 3: fffff80573beb380 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17763 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.121 Locale ID: 1033...
  10. Win 10 Stops Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Stops Working: I have 2 desktops. I downloaded win 10 preview on no 1 After a few minutes of log on time it just quits. The Drive light flickers but the scree goes to SAMNSUNG the Logo for the monitor MFG. I figured it was something wrong on my hardware. I took the computer apart & did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem event name: bluescreencode: 133parameter 1: 1parameter 2: 1e00