Windows 10: Win 10 Mail drops out

Discus and support Win 10 Mail drops out in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, my mail app drops out when I select an email to view or try to write a new email. Regards Herman 67790 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hermanlameree, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Win 10 Mail drops out

Hi, my mail app drops out when I select an email to view or try to write a new email. Regards Herman

:)

hermanlameree, Oct 23, 2016

2. how do i install windows live mail on a windows 10 PC?

Win LIVE Mail has been dropped. RIP.

Use the inbuilt Mail app in Win 10 or use Gmail and ask it to import the a/c

MS Outlook is also dead -only some businesses use the old versions (NHS for instance!)

Tip: Gmail works so much better than the mail app - which has extreme limited functionality.

archie lukas, Oct 23, 2016
  3. Me455 Win User
    Message attachment xxx.doc did not showed in Win mail app.

Hi,

Other mail clients (like thunderbird etc) show the attachment as they should.

We dropped the use of Win Mail.

Users abandoned WinMAil.

Me455, Oct 23, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Win 10 Mail drops out

Hello Herman, *Smile

Do you have NIVIDIA graphics with the 375.57 driver version installed?

If so, there's a bug in that version that causes this issue with the Mail app. Installing the new 375.63 version will fix this for you if so.

Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10

Brink, Oct 23, 2016
  5. Yes thanks, just so happens I did the NIVIDA upgrade recently and this is when the mail app started dropping out. I will try to get the driver you mentioned. Regards Herman

6. Hi, I tried the NVIDIA update and it says I have the latest version driver, then tried the suggested link and the download says not compatible with my windows and hardware. Any suggestions would be welcome. Regards Herman

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Win 10 Mail drops out

Hello, I went to the NVIDIA web site and did a manual search for dribers and selected 373.06 an older driver now works great. Thanks for your help which led me to a solution. Regards Herman Lameree

9. P.S. I have 375.63 working now, I had the wrong settings in the hardware search

hermanlameree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Mail drops out

1. Win 10 Mail drops out - Similar Threads - Mail drops

2. How can a bad email address be removed from Windows Mail auto drop-down list in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can a bad email address be removed from Windows Mail auto drop-down list in Windows 11?: So far, I have found nothing in earlier replies that provides any helpful information. I need to find the file that hold the cached names so that they can be modified/deleted. Where is that file?...
  3. How can a bad email address be removed from Windows Mail auto drop-down list in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can a bad email address be removed from Windows Mail auto drop-down list in Windows 11?: So far, I have found nothing in earlier replies that provides any helpful information. I need to find the file that hold the cached names so that they can be modified/deleted. Where is that file?...
  4. i'm trying to add a yahoo email a/c to ms mail and as soon as I click yahoo a/c in the drop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm trying to add a yahoo email a/c to ms mail and as soon as I click yahoo a/c in the drop...: I'm trying to add a yahoo email a/c to ms mail and as soon as I click yahoo a/c in the drop down list I get an error code 0x80070003 can you help?I have tried this a number of times over the last few hours with the same result....
  5. i'm trying to add a yahoo email a/c to ms mail and as soon as I click yahoo a/c in the drop...

i'm trying to add a yahoo email a/c to ms mail and as soon as I click yahoo a/c in the drop...: I'm trying to add a yahoo email a/c to ms mail and as soon as I click yahoo a/c in the drop down list I get an error code 0x80070003 can you help?I have tried this a number of times over the last few hours with the same result....
  6. i'm trying to add a yahoo email a/c to ms mail and as soon as I click yahoo a/c in the drop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address

Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address: In MAIL, in the "to:" drop down list, there is a BAD email address mine - it is mis-typed.I cannot find it anywhere and cannot find a way to delete it and no, it is not in the Contact list.Additionally, besides the annoyance, MAIL WILL NOT let me send an email to myself won't...
  8. Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows MAIL - BAD email drop down address: In MAIL, in the "to:" drop down list, there is a BAD email address mine - it is mis-typed.I cannot find it anywhere and cannot find a way to delete it and no, it is not in the Contact list.Additionally, besides the annoyance, MAIL WILL NOT let me send an email to myself won't...
  9. MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY: SIR/MADAM,MY NAME IS LABAKE FROM LAGOS, MY MAILS IS ALWAYS PENDING ANDNOT DROPPING PROMTPTLY.KINDLY ASSIST ME BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TO CONTACT THE MAIL ADMINISTRATOR.THANKS....
  10. MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY

MAIL IS PENDING NOT DROPPING PROMPTLY: SIR/MADAM,MY NAME IS LABAKE FROM LAGOS, MY MAILS IS ALWAYS PENDING ANDNOT DROPPING PROMTPTLY.KINDLY ASSIST ME BECAUSE I WAS ASKED TO CONTACT THE MAIL ADMINISTRATOR.THANKS....