Windows 10: Win 10 pro gone from media creation tool?

Discus and support Win 10 pro gone from media creation tool? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I want to make a Win 10 pro install disc from the media creation tool. It was given as an option before the new update came out, but I don't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by erictheduke, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Win 10 pro gone from media creation tool?

Hello, I want to make a Win 10 pro install disc from the media creation tool. It was given as an option before the new update came out, but I don't see it anymore. Anyone else seeing this?

:)

erictheduke, Nov 12, 2015

2. Free Upgrade windows 8.1 pro to win10 by ISO (DOWNLOADED THROUGH MEDIA CREATION TOOL)

Can I free upgrade to win 10 pro USING ISO DOWNLOADED THROUGH MEDIA CREATION TOOL.

I downloaded win 10 iso by media creation tool on win 8.1 pro 64 bit pc.

Sheelnath Kekre, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Toyman. Win User
    Problem Step Recorder (PSR.EXE) won't load

The upgrade to Win 10 Pro from Win 8.1 Pro was done on all 3 machines via Windows Updates, not media creation tool. I have a USB Recovery drive for Win 10.

Thanks,

Toyman

Toyman., Nov 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Win 10 pro gone from media creation tool?

Hello Eric, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It will install both the Home and Pro edition. The digital entitlement or entered product key during Windows Setup will determine which one gets installed. If you skip entering the key during Windows Setup, then you will be able to select which edition to install.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html

Brink, Nov 12, 2015
  5. Thank you so much for the response. I guess MS is changing how they do things as it was separate before.

erictheduke, Nov 12, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

It was the same with Windows 8/8.1, but Microsoft should have the edition listed as Windows 10 Home/Pro instead to help avoid confusion.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 pro gone from media creation tool?

1. Win 10 pro gone from media creation tool? - Similar Threads - pro gone media

2. Media creation tool for Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool for Win 10: I am trying to create a bootable Win 10 creation tool. I am using the media creation tool. I can create a bootable Win 11 tool that will boot. The Win 10 tool will not boot. Each is using the same USB flash drive. Ideas please....
  3. Media creation tool for Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media creation tool for Win 10: I am trying to create a bootable Win 10 creation tool. I am using the media creation tool. I can create a bootable Win 11 tool that will boot. The Win 10 tool will not boot. Each is using the same USB flash drive. Ideas please....
  4. Media creation tool for Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. UPGRADE FROM WIN 7 >> WIN 10 USING "MEDIA CREATION TOOL"

UPGRADE FROM WIN 7 >> WIN 10 USING "MEDIA CREATION TOOL": We plan to upgrade a Win 7 desktop to Win 10 via "Media Creation Tool". We did this once before on another PC and it worked. But we would like to choose what is to be saved. Is there a prompt/option within the process where we could simply save our "User" folder with our...
  6. Win 7 Media Creation Tool

Win 7 Media Creation Tool: Is there a Media Creation Tool for Win 7? I am thinking of putting Win 7 on a separate disk to dual boot to play some games that won't play on Win 10. Still have Win 7 disks but they take forever to clean install. 102484
  7. Media creation tool - no option for Win 10

Media creation tool - no option for Win 10: I downloaded it from here: Windows 10 When I run it, I get Win8 options only, no Windows 10... Have tried on two laptops... Any ideas? Anything else I need to make it work pls? 9458
  8. Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool

Windows 10 pro is not in the media creation tool: so in the media creation tool i dont have Windows 10 pro i only have Windows 10 , Windows 10 home and single use , Windows 10 N . 76930
  9. Win 10 from Media Creation Tool is old version?

Win 10 from Media Creation Tool is old version?: I created a USB drive of Win 10 from the Media Creation tool, yesterday. All the files had a 2015 date on them and I "assumed" it was an old version. I then downloaded the ISO version and and created the USB drive with Rufus and it is the 1607 version. 59339
  10. Cannot Download Win 10 ISO from Media Creation Tool

Cannot Download Win 10 ISO from Media Creation Tool: As instructed by MS, I tried creating an installation media through 'Media Creation Tool', i.e. a bootable USB, but it just doesn't start downloading anything, it remains at 'Progress 0%', no matter how long you leave it that way. I have tried the process numerous times but...