Windows 10: WIN 10 Repair

Discus and support WIN 10 Repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a win 10 repair download that is good and cheap? 72399 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Daniels, Dec 13, 2016.

1. WIN 10 Repair

Is there a win 10 repair download that is good and cheap?

:)

Ben Daniels, Dec 13, 2016

2. Win 10 won't boot. Get error message regarding missing file windows/system32/winload.exe

I upgraded from win 7 to win 10. I now have a win 10 system that won't boot. how do I get my machine in a state to repair it. Error message states I need to repair the system. I need some sort of Win 10 system recovery disk or USB to restore it to
    a stable and useable state where I can repair it. I have followed a variety of posts that keep asking for a win 10 recovery disk but never foound a link to one for win 10. Is there such a disk or how do I repair my system without one. What recovery and
    repair tools exists for win 10.

wolverinedad, Dec 13, 2016
  3. loyall Win User
    Can't Roll back from Win10 to Win 7. Windows stuck at "Welcome to Windows" after upgrading to Windows 10.

I created a Win 7 system image and repair disk before I attempted the upgrade to Win 10.

1) Is the startup repair option on the Win7 repair disk the same as the startup repair option in the media creation tool?

2) Would a Win 10 repair disk created on another computer be the same?

loyall, Dec 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

WIN 10 Repair

dalchina, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

WIN 10 Repair

1. WIN 10 Repair - Similar Threads - Repair

2. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair: after an update to win 10 today, my computer restarted to a machine check exception. i didnt have a boot disk so i created a repair tool from online onto a USB. the media creation tool made a USB and i loaded up and booted from that USB but i get the machine check exception...
  3. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair: after an update to win 10 today, my computer restarted to a machine check exception. i didnt have a boot disk so i created a repair tool from online onto a USB. the media creation tool made a USB and i loaded up and booted from that USB but i get the machine check exception...
  4. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION during Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Scanning And Repairing Drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning And Repairing Drive C: My PC is stuck on Scanning And Repairing Drive C 15%. I manually turn chkdsk /r on CMD. Please help me ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-and-repairing-drive-c/12e94871-0615-4b69-af20-428a68315e6f
  6. Scanning And Repairing Drive C

Scanning And Repairing Drive C: My PC is stuck on Scanning And Repairing Drive C 15%. I manually turn chkdsk /r on CMD. Please help me ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-and-repairing-drive-c/12e94871-0615-4b69-af20-428a68315e6f
  7. Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop

Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop: Hi,I turned on my laptop this morning and screen says Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly. I restarted, on/off many times but always getting the same screen. I read other posts about this problem and advices and tried to do the same Command Prompt, Uninstall...
  8. Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop: Hi,I turned on my laptop this morning and screen says Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly. I restarted, on/off many times but always getting the same screen. I read other posts about this problem and advices and tried to do the same Command Prompt, Uninstall...
  9. Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop

10. windows automatic repair; no ways to find a fix

windows automatic repair; no ways to find a fix: Hello! I just turned on my PC and it led me to the Windows Automatic Repair screen. I’ve tried resetting, using another operating system, and restarting and shutting down my PC. 2 of the main reasons why I can’t use System Restore, “Keep my files” reset, and Command Prompt:-...