Windows 10: WIN 10 Repair

Discus and support WIN 10 Repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a win 10 repair download that is good and cheap? 72399 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Daniels, Dec 13, 2016.

1. WIN 10 Repair

Is there a win 10 repair download that is good and cheap?

:)

Ben Daniels, Dec 13, 2016

2. Win 10 won't boot. Get error message regarding missing file windows/system32/winload.exe

I upgraded from win 7 to win 10. I now have a win 10 system that won't boot. how do I get my machine in a state to repair it. Error message states I need to repair the system. I need some sort of Win 10 system recovery disk or USB to restore it to
    a stable and useable state where I can repair it. I have followed a variety of posts that keep asking for a win 10 recovery disk but never foound a link to one for win 10. Is there such a disk or how do I repair my system without one. What recovery and
    repair tools exists for win 10.

wolverinedad, Dec 13, 2016
  3. loyall Win User
    Can't Roll back from Win10 to Win 7. Windows stuck at "Welcome to Windows" after upgrading to Windows 10.

I created a Win 7 system image and repair disk before I attempted the upgrade to Win 10.

1) Is the startup repair option on the Win7 repair disk the same as the startup repair option in the media creation tool?

2) Would a Win 10 repair disk created on another computer be the same?

loyall, Dec 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

WIN 10 Repair

dalchina, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

WIN 10 Repair

1. WIN 10 Repair - Similar Threads - Repair

2. Windows Repair/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Repair/crashing: I did a Windows Repair on my laptop and it took all day and now all my desktop icons r gone and when I go on a website it crashes within a couple mins and it keeps saying I have to update Google .. my restore date is April 26 2034 and I need to go back to at least the 23rd .....
  3. Windows Repair/crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Repair/crashing: I did a Windows Repair on my laptop and it took all day and now all my desktop icons r gone and when I go on a website it crashes within a couple mins and it keeps saying I have to update Google .. my restore date is April 26 2034 and I need to go back to at least the 23rd .....
  4. Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed: Message Shown on screen after failed repairing:F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashed-preparing-automatic-repair-failed/07a6d588-2f5d-4b41-acd6-742868524b31
  5. Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed

Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed: Message Shown on screen after failed repairing:F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashed-preparing-automatic-repair-failed/07a6d588-2f5d-4b41-acd6-742868524b31
  6. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro: Hi,Since a few months I had my PC randomly rebooting from time to time something akin 1 time over 10 days of usage but I didn't pay much attention to it until today when the system started hanging during boot sometimes stuck at Asus loading screen since my mobo is an Asus one...
  7. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro: Hi,Since a few months I had my PC randomly rebooting from time to time something akin 1 time over 10 days of usage but I didn't pay much attention to it until today when the system started hanging during boot sometimes stuck at Asus loading screen since my mobo is an Asus one...
  8. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

9. Repair my pc after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair my pc after BSOD: I recently downloaded a game. When I launched it, I got a BSOD. Now, my second screen which was using my CPU's graphic thing Is not turning on. When I went on the device manager to check the if it was a driver issue, the only graphic card there was my GTX 1650 and nothing...
  10. Repair my pc after BSOD

Repair my pc after BSOD: I recently downloaded a game. When I launched it, I got a BSOD. Now, my second screen which was using my CPU's graphic thing Is not turning on. When I went on the device manager to check the if it was a driver issue, the only graphic card there was my GTX 1650 and nothing...