Windows 10: Win 10 reservation link

Discus and support Win 10 reservation link in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone have or know the win10 Reservation Link or where to get win 10 upgrade? Thank You! 57504 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by notsosmart, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Win 10 reservation link

Does anyone have or know the win10 Reservation Link or where to get win 10 upgrade?

Thank You!

:)

notsosmart, Jul 26, 2016

2. How do I reserve Windows 10?

how to reserve win 10 but dont where the link is

[Original title: windows 10]

melissarascoe, Jul 26, 2016
  3. gorpy1 Win User
    I did not even reserve Win 10 and its trying to update and failed

Did not even reserve Win 10, am running win 8.1, I should correct that I reserved Win 10 then cancelled Reservation immediately, (within 10 seconds) No e-mail address ; nothing just cancelled reserve and 5 times it's tried to installed Win 10 (according
    to Action Center) (only) with error code Error code 80240020. I still have reservation app on my task bar to reserve if I want to, I'm going to wait, Thank you

gorpy1, Jul 26, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Win 10 reservation link

spunk, Jul 26, 2016
  5. Thanks Spunk, but I believe I have been to that page before and it comes up Blank for me. Nothing on it. Just a White Page

notsosmart, Jul 26, 2016
  6. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jul 26, 2016
  7. I was think that my Browser my be the issue. I am actually on Win 10 and Edge as we speak. I am looking for win 10 for another computer. Kind of a long story.. Had Hard drive issues. Would that be the problem. Do you need to be on win 7? to find win 10 upgrade?

Thanks!

notsosmart, Jul 26, 2016
  8. TrustMe Win User

Win 10 reservation link

TrustMe, Jul 26, 2016
  9. Thank You for the Help. I downloaded Chrome and found a Microsoft page with the Win 10 Download.

notsosmart, Jul 26, 2016
  10. TrustMe Win User
    You're welcome, I'm glad it worked for you.

TrustMe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 reservation link

1. Win 10 reservation link - Similar Threads - reservation link

2. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything: i just downgraded from 11 to 10 version 2303 because window 11 is too much on a 2015ish laptop, heres the model edge e531 thinkpad - type 6885, i tried resetting bios, re arranging ram, using dual slot and single slot nothing works the system reserved was always above 90% of...
  3. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything: i just downgraded from 11 to 10 version 2303 because window 11 is too much on a 2015ish laptop, heres the model edge e531 thinkpad - type 6885, i tried resetting bios, re arranging ram, using dual slot and single slot nothing works the system reserved was always above 90% of...
  4. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  6. How do i make a reserved system partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i make a reserved system partition: How do i make a reserved system partition? i am trying to move my system partition in the same disk that have the boot partition disk 2 but i cant since my system file is on the same partition that have all my personal files volume L. Is there any way that i can separate the...
  7. How do i make a reserved system partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make a reserved system partition: How do i make a reserved system partition? i am trying to move my system partition in the same disk that have the boot partition disk 2 but i cant since my system file is on the same partition that have all my personal files volume L. Is there any way that i can separate the...
  8. How do i make a reserved system partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  10. Links from the e-mail "You've reserved Windows 10 - what's next? fail.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Links from the e-mail "You've reserved Windows 10 - what's next? fail.: I just received this e-mail today and tried the links in the e-mail and got the following from each of the links: [img] We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. I am on Windows 8.1 and am using FireFox. Thanks. 10852